Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,693 members, 7,809,619 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? - Health (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? (23389 Views)

How To Get Pregnant Fast With Irregular Period 2023 / Women With Irregular Period / "Regular Life With Irregular Scars" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by juniorrate: 9:59pm On Mar 19, 2022
rottenPussy:
How is your health now man? Glad to read a response from you.

how about ur tinnitus and how long have it been with u, it seen u took all those high antibiotic like gantamicin, Augmentin and ceftriaxone
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by rottenPussy: 11:22pm On Mar 20, 2022
juniorrate:

how about ur tinnitus and how long have it been with u, it seen u took all those high antibiotic like gantamicin, Augmentin and ceftriaxone
It's still there sad

I have never taken any of those you mentioned. It all started after I completed Ryboclav prescription
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by KingAzubuike(f): 5:11pm On Sep 22, 2022
Coldie:
Am experiencing similar issues, I think it either has to do with the cold or the stress in Europe.

What I do everyday is take hot coffee or chocolate to warm up my chest.

I also try my best to stay away from anything alcohol
What's the development on this your condition ? Still the same?
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by Lawboi22(m): 8:17pm On Mar 08, 2023
HEAVEN4444:
seriously though i can diagnose you if you are in lagos. i have a computerised ecg kit. sounds like you have cardiac fibrillation. i would love to check you out if you are in lagos.

Pls i need it I'm in Lagos
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by alfredkingsley3: 9:04pm On Mar 08, 2023
It's free and you can get a consultation anywhere! Refer a friend and get free consultation at www.utogenx.com
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by vaca1: 11:52am On May 28, 2023
Florenzo222:
My dear lemme advice u, ur condition is not a medical one. I have experienced exact thing back in 2016 when i came back from an appendicitis operation. I had similar issues with u. Sometimes i would sleep and get scared whether i would wake up the next day. How i knew it was spiritual was when i underwent series of tests, xray was done, still nothing was found. Develop a serious relationship with God. Hand over ur condition to him everytime and i bet u, u will not die young. That was what i did and till the condition vanished, it was God that did it. I never relented effort to call on Him. What He cant do does not and can never exist!

We have a similar case. Mine started after 2days after I did hernia surgery. I'm still battling with it now. Though I have ulcer and taking treatment.
I have also intensified my prayers. Pray God answer me. Its really making sad
Re: Is There Anybody Here With Irregular Heartbeats? by vaca1: 10:28am On Jun 02, 2023
Florenzo222:
My dear lemme advice u, ur condition is not a medical one. I have experienced exact thing back in 2016 when i came back from an appendicitis operation. I had similar issues with u. Sometimes i would sleep and get scared whether i would wake up the next day. How i knew it was spiritual was when i underwent series of tests, xray was done, still nothing was found. Develop a serious relationship with God. Hand over ur condition to him everytime and i bet u, u will not die young. That was what i did and till the condition vanished, it was God that did it. I never relented effort to call on Him. What He cant do does not and can never exist!

Can you drop your number,? I want to speak to you

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

21 Million Nigerians Have Mental Problems – Expert / Quarantine Yourselves If You Notice Symptoms Of Coronavirus- Governors Forum / The Truth About Polio Vaccine And Mosquito Treated Nets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.