Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,278 members, 7,822,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:37 AM

Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing (29563 Views)

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Joromi1: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
They're smart. The outcome of 2023 elections will determine our next action. That's why I'm not supporting Igboho for now.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by seniormallam(m): 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Before nko? They need to protect their interest, no be only Obas, which king lineage in the west did they come from.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Highesschief1: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Back stabbers
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Obiechina2: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bunch of fools everywhere
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by popez: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
I knew they'll be the ones to make a cowardly U-turn!

Tufia!!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Truth2Life: 12:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
You guyz are irrelevant. Servitude

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by moneyissweet(m): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Not surprised.

Ndi ofe oil

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by NaijaOlosho(f): 12:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
One Afonja traits I know too well is betraying

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Germi9: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Oba ke’
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by witworth(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
imagine... "Yoruba Obas in the north"
Damn... Lost souls

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by 2badForReal: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
So some people are still sleeping, i am very sure it will be too late by the time you guys will decide to wake up
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by tholhusomhie: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
ok.....
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pegix(m): 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
I think the money they getting from those positions have brainwashed them
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
Can you imagine
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by airmark(m): 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
First time of knowing that Yorubas have Obas in the north. Very funny.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by greggng: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
I am not surprise with their statement ...trust them at your own risk ...they are doing what they know how to do best
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Omolade7161: 12:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
[url=/v8ixsci]

Do you know you can make up to N10,000 profit on your capital daily from digital investment platforms?

Permit me to introduce you to a platform that makes it’s totally easy and stress free ....

With minimum of N9,000, You can join today and enjoy returns up to 5% credited directly to your bank account daily for 20 days ( weekends included ). You get to focus on your day to day activities and also earn good money on the side.

E.g N50,000 can make you about N2000 profit daily for 20days.

CHECK IT OUT NOW

[url=/v8ixsci] WEBSITE: W W W . T W I X C L U B . C O M[/url]
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by alizma: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
That sounds selfish. How can they kick against open grazing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by preshyusufu: 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
i don't blame them, brother safe you head first ooo. This present naija, to forget the dead no dey take time again oo
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by ayodelepope(m): 12:17pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fake Obas without crowns.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by tobstarizhia(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Filth!
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Inconsequential
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by daddytime(m): 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Those one don swallow the slave kilishi..dem no even chew the thing at all..dem swallow every whole.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Farki: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fulani obas with terrorist ambitions
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by gift2xl: 12:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Big fool's.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by FarahAideed: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
There is nothing like Yoruba Oba in the north

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Joysammy: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Are they really Obas in Yoruba land or appointees in Northern Land?

Am not sure they are Obas because no Obas will leave their thrones and settle in Boko Haram States.

All these Northern Chiefs that are talking are not true Yorubas but an impostors whose consciences have been bought outrightly by Politicians

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Zeezy81: 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Who else will betray??

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by blasterman(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/the-palace-monarchs-reject-secession-kick-against-ban-on-open-grazing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

You ppl and your fake news.

There is no such thing as a yoruba oba in the north

the word sef is clownish

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by lkdolz(m): 12:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
Are they legitimate Kings? I think a true Yoruba king have a domain they reign over. It's not possible to be a king outside of Yorubaland.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by dahnimoh(m): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
What type of news is that

They are sponsored Obas interested in the money that will enter their pockets

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Am Not Against Islam - Wike / Chidi Lloyd Was Tortured & Blindfolded Back Into Port-Harcourt / Owerri Refuse: We Deliberately Left It To Punish Indigenes – Imo Govt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.