Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing (29553 Views)

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pinkygurl(f): 12:59pm On Jun 04, 2021
omohayek:

Lol, the illiterate ramblings of a deranged bigot.
I dont have time for deranged idiotic illiterate Fools like you.Deranged Bigot Fulani Dog!!!Afonja-Go kiss your Fulani master & f**k outta my mention.No need argueing with a Yoruba man.There will always be an AFONJA fellow yoruba brother to sell him out to the Fulanis/North.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lmao. The north doesn't stop to amaze me......wtf is yoruba obas in the north. Since when did we have have obas in the north.......let this "Yoruba" obas allow for open grazing within their domains in the north.......Oyo state will not give an inch of land to some foolany bororos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by almarthins(m): 1:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Gbadespet:
There is no oba of yoruba in the north,we don't recognize any oba that stays away from home

Abeg remind then becos sm pple just to believe anything without thinking hard.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by johhbekeboh09: 1:01pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mumu and politically ignorant Yoruba Obas.
If not succession proffer an alternative?! I wonder why they dont see faults with how Nigeria is currently run..The country needs resetting!
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by kolmart: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Group of Yoruba bastards?

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
jneutron4000:
Idiott, this is the reason why Yoruba WILL NEVER work with Igbos Iyamiris, very foolishh set of people who do not use their brain to reason, Fulanis just throw a format for you and you fell for it and start insulting your people. In your miserable life, have you ever heard of Yoruba Obas in the North? Just phase one of Fulani format which is even to destabilise Yoruba growing Nationalism, you Igbos fell for it, what if they Fulani gather some half Yoruba and half Hausa Fulanis in the North, give them money to start pushing for one Nigeria, I wonder how you will overcome that format. To cut the long story short, nothing like Yoruba Oba in the North, in fact the current Yoruba Oba in Kano is half Yoruba half Hausa Fulanis, and he is doing the bidding of the North because Nobody in Yorubaland recognize the nonsense he is doing.

It's why I call the "southern unity" bullshit....... those people are highly emotional and silly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by brainhgeek(m): 1:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
In exchange for peace, we cede the obas to the north.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Born2Breed(f): 1:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin

Tribe of Judas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by excel101(m): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
In reality is there anything like a Yoruba Oba from the North? Though Its expected that they'll back the interest of their host for their safety, likewise their Northern counterparts living in the South. The most funny part of it is that in times of crisis in the north they'll be the first to be slaughtered like "EWU" (GOAT)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by woleabayo(f): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
ori yin ti buru
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Yenny4real(f): 1:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's a lie there's nothing like Yoruba obas in the north, and even if there's how many of their own family has Fulani killed? Besides it's just a suggestion and not a command so they should try and pack well
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by greenguy: 1:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Confused people.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by wink2015(m): 1:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
THEY WANT TO REMAIN RELEVANT BEFORE THEIR NORTHERN SLAVE MASTERS.

The Oluwo of Iwo, Oba Rasheed who once married a Jamaican woman is one of them in the south west.

CHOP AND CLEAN MOUTH bunch of traditional rulers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Jayrow08: 1:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fear fear people

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by HRMK: 1:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
yoruba obas in the north?what do u expect from them?nor be dia dem dey chop?
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by babaireti(m): 1:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Awon were
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pinkygurl(f): 1:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
kolmart:
Group of Yoruba bastards?
Afonja is the word.No need hurling expletives ;Even true yorubas dont like Afonjas.Afonja is the word for Fulani asskissing bastards.Saves typing stress

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by gidjah(m): 1:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
Just negodu these people ...what are you all benefiting from the northern system of oligarchy ??these ones need to wake up and smell the cofee.Most of their kids can't even get admission in to any northern prestigious Uni without throwing cash here and there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 1:46pm On Jun 04, 2021
I said it yesterday that "make no mistake, the same Oduduwa agitators are sabotaging Yorùbá nation" grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Adegoketj: 1:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
They are bastards not real Yoruba

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by RobbStark(m): 1:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
DDDEnterprises:
Let them buy their own land, cultivate grass on it and let their animals graze on it. Na by force?

Those ones among them that have been going overboard and constituting nuisance, how many of them has government arrested and punished?

Those Obas in the North have sniffed cow poo that's why they reason like that.

I don't blame them, they shudnt worry, by the time the country is divided they shud stay there and enjoy their one Nigeria.

The rest of the country down south want out of this geographic place called Naija
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Johnmittle: 1:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
Sincinnati:
yoruba Obas in the North?
And Afonja media made it look like yorubas don’t have chieftains outside their regions.

So Fulani didn’t only conquer illorin, osun state and Iwoland, they also confer chieftaincy titles and decides who to become yoruba Oba?

Now the Obas speaking the mind of their slave masters.

Many things will unravel before 2023.

BMC come and defend your masters wish.

I don't think we have anything like dat in nigeria
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 1:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
pinkygurl:

Afonja is the word.No need hurling expletives ;Even true yorubas dont like Afonjas.Afonja is the word for Fulani asskissing bastards.Saves typing stress

The issue is that people like you celebrate stupidity and ignorance......if we check well you're probably from some south eastern hellhole currently ravaged by Ugm and fulani herdsmen while your governors look on like helpless puppies. Few days ago fulani herdsmen cracked the skulls of 60 easterners in ebonyi but you're here talking about "Afonja's"......lol the worst is yet to come for all you flatin0s.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 1:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
I said it yesterday that "make no mistake, the same Oduduwa agitators are sabotaging Yorùbá nation" grin

And biafra is free of saboteurs that's why you guys have been on the matter for years.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pinkygurl(f): 2:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

The issue is that people like you celebrate stupidity and ignorance......if we check well you're probably from some south eastern hellhole currently ravaged by Ugm and fulani herdsmen while your governors look on like helpless puppies. Few days ago fulani herdsmen cracked the skulls of 60 easterners in ebonyi but you're here talking about "Afonja's"......lol the worst is yet to come for all you flatin0s.
Prophet of doom.The worst is yet to come for you and your household.Mind you am not easterner.and am already on my plan B.far away from the Zoo.l only pity you Nigerians/UaR that cannot speak with one voice in agitating for peace in your regions.Now f**k out of my mention,go Kiss your Fulani masters and face your zoo problems.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by KillaBeans(m): 2:05pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yoruba obas in the north Wtf man.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 2:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

And biafra is free of saboteurs that's why you guys have been on the matter for years.
see who's talking grin Yoruba recently and openly just started their nation campaign. But Biafra has been agitating for decades. Who has been sabotaging you grin
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Dchampion65: 2:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
Yoruba obas in the North

Orisisi, Who make them king

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by PoloG: 2:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
pinkygurl:

Prophet of doom.The worst is yet to come for you and your household.Mind you am not easterner.and am already on my [b]plan B.[/b]far away from the Zoo.l only pity you Nigerians/UaR that cannot speak with one voice in agitating for peace in your regions.Now f**k out of my mention,go Kiss your Fulani masters and face your zoo problems.
grin grin
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Jungleluv5: 2:11pm On Jun 04, 2021
Isedale yoruba má bàa yín jà
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by drololaaof: 2:16pm On Jun 04, 2021
By the way who crown them as oba or kabiyesi ? They are protecting their investment in the north,,nonsense and useless talk .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 2:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
pinkygurl:

Prophet of doom.The worst is yet to come for you and your household.Mind you am not easterner.and am already on my plan B.far away from the Zoo.l only pity you Nigerians/UaR that cannot speak with one voice in agitating for peace in your regions.Now f**k out of my mention,go Kiss your Fulani masters and face your zoo problems.

Nice you have a plan B, atleast being the stupid bitxh that you are better you run off in hiding. My plan B is a 12-gauge shotgun and lots of acid, ibadan boys aren't known to run from a fight. Now fvck off like the piece of shit that you truly are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

New Ekiti Governor, Oyebanji Makes First Appointments, Freezes State Accounts / Photos Of Gov. Ayo Fayose Clearing Dirt In A Drainage During Sanitation Exercise / House Of Representatives Passes Petroleum Industry Bill (PIB)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.