Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,330 members, 7,819,133 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing (29550 Views)

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by bizzibodi(m): 4:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
When d chips are down d vampires will slaughter them all as they did to their ancestor Afonja.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Oluwaleinad14(m): 4:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Ogun kee all of them,every single piece of them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Franking: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
Truth is secession doesn't mean northerners can't live in the south and vice versa. After all there are Nigerians all over the world.

That's the north's position. We should remain in Nigeria and allow open grazing which comes with destruction of farms, clashes, kidnapping, raping, etc. We should just accept all these abi?
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Truthshotcrazy: 4:54pm On Jun 04, 2021
bizzibodi:
When d chips are down d vampires will slaughter them all as they did to their ancestor Afonja.
The Vampires are already slaughtering everybody. Nobody is safe with the Vampires. Fulani herdsmen have infiltrated every region & are a threat to southern agrarian and peasant farmers and a threat to everybody.
Even their friends up north or some Muslims factions down south publicly sympathizing with them in solidarity, are not safe with them. We just pray for peace o. Cos God forbid the worst happens, those stranger non Hausa guys up north or even some Muslims down south agitating for Fulani interests against their own brothers whom they share same identity & language, would be the first to be slaughtered and roasted en-made for suya in reprisals attack.Dem vampires don’t love nobody,don’t love nostranger buh demselves
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by gudugudumeje: 4:56pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is an insult and a bastardization of what an Oba is in Yorubaland. Ironic and twisted Obas! Or, leaders of which kind are these bastards? Bandits in and to Yoruba traditions. Sango, the god of thunder strikes them all... What an insult to Yorubas? The patheons fight you and your generations. These traitors...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

The issue is that in your small mind you think you're smart and asking intellectual questions but you sound really stupid.
I answered your question... you're just interested in deflecting. Any plan is useless when people can't simply go to their farms because of insecurity, it's a simple concept you fail to understand, and if you carefully read my reply I stated that it wasn't just about the fulani herdsmen issue but a case of the way Nigeria is structured.
you are just angry bird. It is you that is deficient in your comprehension. Let me help you again. I asked you how do you plan Oduduwa nation economy, agricultural sector, security, justice system, International relations etc?. If you gave intellectual acumen you should have realized I was asking you about Oduduwa nation that you are agitating for. I'm not asking you Yorùbá or SW region in Nigeria. Your toothless angry keyboard warrior didn't allow you proper thinking capacity.

I can play my own small role in the development of an oduduwa nation by being of value to my community (of which am already doing) but such decisions as economic, social and political policies aren't taken independently it simply calls for consensus agreement. But if I were to be a decision maker, my first point of duty as regards to any policy within oduduwa nation would be to push for an effective strong electoral body and institutions that will ensure that every single person above the age of 18 is able to vote on issues that concern them, because a strong electoral college or body free from manipulation ensures that people's votes matter, when people's votes matter leaders can easily be held accountable to ensure the best deal for those who elected them. Without a strong electoral body or institution any plan you have is useless.
so where was your brain before?

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Omolomo4eva(m): 4:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
See obas wey mumu. Yorubas have always been known to be cowards and sycophants
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 4:58pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:
You call me keyboard warrior but am pretty sure you have absolutely no solutions to even your life's problems talkless of the problems of a nation state. Instead you go around criticizing and asking stupid questions posting silly memes and making an absolute fool of yourself, have you asked your government who wants to enlist nysc corpers why they've found it an uphill task of neutralizing boko Haram for over a decade, instead the situation gets worse....you probably can't ask such questions because you're one of those buharideen 30k a month e-rats who have their heads stock up in buhari's asscrack. Oniranu oloshii.
e pain you grin
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 5:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
you are just angry bird. It is you that is deficient in your comprehension. Let me help you again. I asked you how do you plan Oduduwa nation economy, agricultural sector, security, justice system, International relations etc?. If you gave intellectual acumen you should have realized I was asking you about Oduduwa nation that you are agitating for. I'm not asking you Yorùbá or SW region in Nigeria. Your toothless angry keyboard warrior didn't allow you proper thinking capacity.

so where was your brain before?

You're a waste of time.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 5:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

You're a waste of time.
majority of you Oduduwa and Biafra agitators don't know nothing. Many of you are simply emotional about current situation without feasible plan for your future nations.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Mayeldah(m): 5:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
What do you expect them to say in Aboki's land?

They will change mouth once they cross Kogi state enter south West.

Open Grazing remains banned!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by JohnSin97: 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
majority of you Oduduwa and Biafra agitators don't know nothing. Many of you are simply emotional about current situation without feasible plan for your future nations.

I've answered you're questions, yet you're still bitching in my mentions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Truthshotcrazy: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
Not a big deal.Nigeria is already a failed nation ranking high in insecurity and corruption index without feasible plans. Not a big deal either.All the regions lived independently fine before this synthetic marriage.That is why the government and Agitators for this synthetic Nigeria already clueless and unable to curb bokoharam/Islamic state agitators ,should let anybody who is tired and wants to walk away to his own clueless retreat without feasible plans be and walk away in peace without going after them with national military might,killing their young men ,carrying out gruesome genocide to wipe out a fed up group of people just so we can forcefully remain as one in this synthetic propagated union.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 5:20pm On Jun 04, 2021
JohnSin97:

I've answered you're questions, yet you're still bitching in my mentions.
lol. That was a reminder for your earlier bitching keyboard warrior grin cheesy
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by tenpipsperday: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
EJanni:
These ones want to protect their Investments up north, not minding if their relatives are butchered. They forgot that when a goat finishes yam of the first person,it will face the second person's own.

You mean relatives in Benin?
Watch it, they will soon endorse Boko Haram just to please their slave masters..

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Truthshotcrazy: 5:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
tenpipsperday:

You mean relatives in Benin?
Watch it, they will soon endorse Boko Haram just to please their slave masters..
The south will deny and renounce them all before that happens. Nobody cares if their names begin with Oluwafulanilove or Chukwufulanilove

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Truthshotcrazy:

Not a big deal.Nigeria is already a failed nation ranking high in insecurity and corruption index without feasible plans. Not a big deal either.All the regions lived independently fine before this synthetic marriage.That is why the government and Agitators for this synthetic Nigeria already clueless and unable to curb bokoharam/Islamic state agitators ,should let anybody who is tired and wants to walk away to his own clueless retreat without feasible plans be and walk away in peace without going after them with national military might,killing their young men ,carrying out gruesome genocide to wipe out a fed up group of people just so we can forcefully remain as one in this synthetic propagated union.
future plan for your nation is not a big deal? grin

Maybe you forgot this saying of Benjamin Franklin: “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”

The only noise I have been getting about the so called Oduduwa and Biafra nations is "fulani nyan wa je lori ile baba wa". Does this solve future nation's fundamental problems?
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Truthshotcrazy: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
future plan for your nation is not a big deal? grin

Maybe you forgot this saying of Benjamin Franklin: “If you fail to plan, you are planning to fail!”

The only noise I have been getting about the so called Oduduwa and Biafra nations is "fulani nyan wa je lori ile baba wa". Does this solve future nation's fundamental problems?
I am not Yoruba. I do not understand Yoruba language so A Yoruba man should be in the best position to tell you future plans for their Nation. Just as an Ibo Biafra is in the best position to tell you of future plans for his nation. Their future plans,their cup of tea. The grouse is with the federal government of a failed nation at 60 . Already pass the 40 fool forever benchmark, using National resources and itsMilitary Might to forcefully pursue and murder a group of people who are fed up of being unified under its synthetic failed government. The federal goovernment should let anybody who is fed up to walk away in peace!. Not commit acts of genocide to exterminate them. Whatever happened to human free will
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by MummyD2020(f): 5:47pm On Jun 04, 2021
Not surprised. Sabo sabo as usual
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by placeofallure(f): 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Lol

BLACK SHIPS WITH BLACK LEGS.

As usual, Yoruba's don't disappoint.

They are sellouts. They are back stabbers. They are betrayers.

I am Yoruba. Going by the decision of these nincompoops who labelled themselves kings, you are not far from the truth. These ones are 'Adagbamadanu' they don't represent us. They represent their families. This is not the opinion of the generality of the Omoluwabis. Awon Alatenuje!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Walix: 5:49pm On Jun 04, 2021
Generalnomercy:
Lol

BLACK SHIPS WITH BLACK LEGS.

As usual, Yoruba's don't disappoint.

They are sellouts. They are back stabbers. They are betrayers.

Dude, just stop this divisive comment. It does not help anyone !
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Empiree: 6:14pm On Jun 04, 2021
Truthshotcrazy:

I am not Yoruba. I do not understand Yoruba language so A Yoruba man should be in the best position to tell you future plans for their Nation. Just as an Ibo Biafra is in the best position to tell you of future plans for his nation. Their future plans,their cup of tea. The grouse is with the federal government of a failed nation at 60 . Already pass the 40 fool forever benchmark, using National resources and itsMilitary Might to forcefully pursue and murder a group of people who are fed up of being unified under its synthetic failed government. The federal goovernment should let anybody who is fed up to walk away in peace!. Not commit acts of genocide to exterminate them. Whatever happened to human free will
don't get me wrong, I am not pleased with federal govt either. But big question is the people who claimed they want to secede, aren't they part of the union called NIGERIA?. Are Igbo and Yorùbá not part of House Of Assembly?. Many govt officials that were interrogated for embezzlement are Yorùbá and Igbo.

Many pastors that use private jets with little or no taxes are Igbo and Yorùbá. Also are they not getting allocations in their respective regions?. What exactly they have been doing with them?.

Based on what you just said, you portrayed federal govt as only run by a portion of ethnic group. Is VP not Yorùbá?. Is CBN boss not Igbo?. The same Igbo and Yorùbá turned infrastructures to churches in Lagos especially.

If you have 7 pastors in Nigeria, 3 of them Yorùbá. 3 of them Igbo. 1 is Hausa. These pastors are part of the mess in the country. How often do you hear Hausa pastors with private jets or has their jets used to smuggle weapons like CAN?. YET THE SAME YORUBA IS AGITATING TO SECEDE. This means the same pastors will be carried over to the new nation with the same mindset.

Also, Yorùbá people are too family oriented. They are not ready to implement serious law against their elites. Yorùbá elites commits crime and bribes himself out but punish the poor. When a Yorùbá politician is arraigned for embezzlement the same yoruba people defend him in the name of political party instead of serving justice. Is federal govt responsible for this?. It is in Nigeria you see pastors talk recklessly against president of Nigeria and not summoned by secret service for questioning.

My point is, a lot needs to be fixed or addressed before they can even talk about imaginary Yorùbá or Biafra nation. Federal govt consists of all major tribes. All major tribes are complicit in Nigeria pathetic situation. So by blaming fulani for all the problems in the country is insincerity and a way to sabotage future plans for their so called nation. Ask Yorùbá people what they have been doing all these decades with their regional development and resources?. They use it to breed thugs and omonile (land grabbers)
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Jdbrasco2: 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Cowards. Not suprised though.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by BJanta: 6:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Kwanza:

https://leadership.ng/the-palace-monarchs-reject-secession-kick-against-ban-on-open-grazing/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Yoruba don't have Obas outside Yorubaland.And those who cannot stay back to join hands with other Yorubas to develop the land can't suddenly become opinion leaders for the land.They are speaking for themselves .If they are serious let them come back to raise their own army to resist the movement when it becomes ecomes militarized.What is their contribution to the development and prosperity of Yorubaland?Who knows them? What is their pedigree? Children of wretched peasants who moved to the North to rob and steal to become rich calling themselves Obas.Obas my foot!As you see how many of them point to the town they come from talkless of their fathers' house in an part of Yorubaland? Whatever they say is not of any importance.If they don't want secession they should stay up North there and die up North there.Nobody will miss them.We are not even missing them now.They are totally useless and irrelevant to the. evolution and development of Yorubaland.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Truthshotcrazy: 6:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Empiree:
don't get me wrong, I am not pleased with federal govt either. But big question is the people who claimed they want to secede, aren't they part of

The union called NIGERIA?. Are Igbo and Yorùbá not part of House Of Assembly?. Many govt officials that were interrogated for embezzlement are Yorùbá and Igbo.

Many pastors that use private jets with little or no taxes are Igbo and Yorùbá. Also are they not getting allocations in their respective regions?. What exactly they have been doing with them?.

Based on what you just said, you portrayed federal govt as only run by a portion of ethnic group. Is VP not Yorùbá?. Is CBN boss not Igbo?. The same Igbo and Yorùbá turned infrastructures to churches in Lagos especially.

If you have 7 pastors in Nigeria, 3 of them Yorùbá. 3 of them Igbo. 1 is Hausa. These pastors are part of the mess in the country. How often do you hear Hausa pastors with private jets or has their jets used to smuggle weapons like CAN?. YET THE SAME YORUBA IS AGITATING TO SECEDE. This means the same pastors will be carried over to the new nation with the same mindset.

Also, Yorùbá people are too family oriented. They are not ready to implement serious law against their elites. Yorùbá elites commits crime and bribes himself out but punish the poor. When a Yorùbá politician is arraigned for embezzlement the same yoruba people defend him in the name of political party instead of serving justice. Is federal govt responsible for this?. It is in Nigeria you see pastors talk recklessly against president of Nigeria and not summoned by secret service for questioning.

My point is, a lot needs to be fixed or addressed before they can even talk about imaginary Yorùbá or Biafra nation. Federal govt consists of all major tribes. All major tribes are complicit in Nigeria pathetic situation. So by blaming fulani for all the problems in the country is insincerity and a way to sabotage future plans for their so called nation. Ask Yorùbá people what they have been doing all these decades with their regional development and resources?. They use it to breed thugs and omonile (land grabbers)
You say yorubas elites commit crimes and fraud. CBN boss is Igbo.VP answering yes sir yes sir to president is Yoruba.Many pastors use private jets evading taxes.YOUR BIG QUESTION-are the people claiming they want to secede not part of synthetic union called NIGERIA?mismanaging their regions with NATIONAL ALLOCATIONS Mind you 70% of Budget Revenues is from Crude oil from a region that also wants secession and its crude oil to itself alone
If indeed the people who want to secede are part of Nigeria??The answer is NOPE! Just bunch of Timid federal politicians who wouldn’t mind their own Nation IMMEDIATELY if given an Option of a PEACEFUL WALKOUT!. That is why the government is mightily afraid to let any region go!!! And declared secession movements unconstitutional and not up for peaceful discussion unless WAR!!!. If peaceful exit option was there, or welcomed Legally in constitution Amendments, Nigerians left in this pretentious charade would be close to 0% or barest minimal!.
Federal government must let anybody who wants to take a walk,walk out peacefully without declaring WAR . Only then can one truly know the true Nigerians. The hearts of many govt officials LEFT NIGERIA A LONG TIME AGO.
You s say a lot needs to be fixed or addressed before an imaginary Yoruba or Biafra Nation. Oh that is why the government is unable to fix or address and uproot the bokoharam menace. The South no longer want open grazing on their lands by killer herdsmen. The government is unable to fix.Southern governors have come together in one voice against Northern leaders in a synthetic clueless Nigeria. Leah SHARIBU and other 100 plus chibok girls are still in captivity as we speak….But watch how government guerilla will forcefully descend on the east the moment anybody announces a Biafrian free Nation. lt is better for a man to use his own crude or own regional agricultural export revenue or own gold and own silver the way he and his own household or region or his own Omoniles wants. Not inviting a fulll Nation to join in the dinner and start pointing fingers who is stealing National Cake more or utilizing National Cake more or less for regional development. Who gave you the right to call the resources of a Region National allocation Cake of your failed government How dare you call a region’s resources and regional wealth National Allocation Cake?
Why pursue a fed up group of people,and exterminate them with genocide just to keep their region resources or crude oil as One nigeria? Why are refineries in the north? With no oil. Why are there conduit pipes channeling the south resources to the North? why is a region’s crude oil accounting for 70percent of National revenue? and 90percent principal source of foreign exchange National purse earnings?
Anyway l am not surprised. It is crude oil and NATIONAL Cake that is bringing this One Nigeria by fire by force talk. Any day the crude finally runs dry, TO YOUR TENT O ISRAEL. On that day, anybody who is fed up will be peacefully shown the door immediately and BLOOD WILL NOT FLOW
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Bluntemperor: 7:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
TooNoisy:
When did Yorubas start having Oba in the North? Such Obas do not exist and do not have kingdoms.

I am sure Lai Mohammed and Gabage Shehu paid these ones.

The O P must be an alien no!
Where do Yoruba Kings situate?
Nonsense,just waist of data.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by LZAA: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
ibedun:

Werey yamlegged fellow LZAA, where is Imhotep?

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by sevenhundred(m): 9:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by zoedew: 10:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
They are the lost tribe of Yoruba! What else is left for them to do. Their voice is regularly drowned by the wailing of their wives when the knifers set at them!
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by IYANGBALI: 4:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Who made them obas? Na who give dem crowns and staff of office? Bunch of slaves
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Godson32(m): 5:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Typical Yoruba pattern

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles / Governor Shettima Eats With Fulani Herdsmen. See Reactions (Photos) / Why Pdp‘ll Lose Kogi Guber Election- Ayodele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.