Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing (29544 Views)

Miyetti Allah: North Can’t Ignore South’s Decision On Open Grazing / VP Osinbajo Speaks Against Ban On Cryptocurrency (Video) / Festus Keyamo On Open Bus Ride With PMB In Ibadan As Ambode Speaks On PMB In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by pinkygurl(f): 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
AFONJAS...Not suprised undecided

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by GiZcorp: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Bunch of retards, well known slaves, who can they possibly convince?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afonjas grin

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Afonja them.
These ones will even sell the yorubas in Brazil join.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by omohayek: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
The very notion of a "Yoruba Oba in the North" is an oxymoron, as ridiculous as the "Eze Ndigbo" nonsense we were seeing all over the SW a few years ago. An Oba is by definition a ruler of a land and a people, and last I checked there were no Yoruba kingdoms north of Ilorin. These buffoons don't speak for anyone other than themselves.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by 2nattie(m): 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
I dont think these are real yoruba obas. They are probably leaders of Yoruba settlements wherever they might be. The mentioned Oba doesn't have a title or a city/town attached to his name. As far as I am concerned this is a ruse. One person can't say 'we'.

2 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by NaijaNaWaa: 12:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Abio?

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by sojfarm: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Can you imagine that: YORUBA OBAs IN THE NORTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by farem: 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by omohayek: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
pinkygurl:
AFONJAS...Not suprised undecided
And I'm sure all you tribalistic primitives are just as quick to generalise whenever some group of "Igbo elders in the north" come out to preach "One Nigeria", right? You lot are almost as loathsome as the herdsmen in your hateful bigotry.

5 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by redcliff: 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is the more reason we need to breakup real quick. There is no unity of purpose!
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by RedBororo(m): 12:24pm On Jun 04, 2021
continue
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by LNKDOT(m): 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
See mumu u better say the truth and leave their sate for them foolish idiot what more can u say out ..........mumu don do........u na go die they ni
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
Those ones that doesn't know what is happening in their villages. Let them remain in the North for all I care. Ban on open grazing stands!

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by MondayOsunbor(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
hungkee:
Bunch of Idiots.

look Yoruba want to leave Nigeria

that does not mean that the entity Nigeria will cease to exist

abeg yoruba can go ! but biafra NO
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by FBIBOT(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
I don't see how they matter.... They aren't constituted authority... As long as the governors stand their grounds their agitation is zero... Most of them are governors lapdog anyways except for some iconic ones
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by 9japride(m): 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Those opposed to ban on open grazing should give out their family land to the herdsmen first. Smh Northerners don't act politically correct, them no send anyone.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by flokii: 12:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Any Oba outside Yorubaland is illegal.. we don't recognize them.

I know this is a ploy by the Fulanis in North to counter the declaration by Southern governors but we are not fools. We say capital NO to open grazing on our lands

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Heavensent01(m): 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
even Buhari as a president cannot change the stand of Southwest Governors not to talk of one decorated fools that are protecting their investment up North

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by zombieHUNTER: 12:28pm On Jun 04, 2021
osuofia2:
GOOD ONE FROM THE OBAS, NIGERIA IS ONE. THE SOUTHERN GOVERORS SHOULD NOTE THAT ALL LANDS BELONG TO GOD, SO THEREFORE THE FULANI'S HAVE THE RIGHT TO GRAZE IN ANY PART THEY SO WISHES

It's only your fathers Land that belongs to God ... So all fulani have right to graze as they wish

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Pyhonist: 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Seriously!!! Yorubas obas in the north...who cr
Lowned these bunch of idiots kings of yorubas...liars.

The stupid kings can donate thier family lands in the West for grazing.

Fools!
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by tempex88(m): 12:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
We do not have Obas in the north
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by owobokiri(m): 12:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Fear fear pipuu...
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by flokii: 12:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
omohayek:

And I'm sure all you tribalistic primitives are just as quick to generalise whenever some group of "Igbo elders in the north" come out to preach "One Nigeria", right? You lot are almost as loathsome as the herdsmen in your hateful bigotry.

Those ones are best ignored.. don't bother wasting time on them.

All their governors in South East came out to declare support for one Nigeria but they couldn't criticize them, their people living and doing business in the North did same, they looked away.. but they will always jump at any opportunity to insult Yorubas.

Reason I maintain that only the fools amongst us will consider anything unity with them. Southern unity my foot.

4 Likes

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by eburuu: 12:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Igbo why una they interfere in yoruba nation face una own...i repeat i rather take and housa or fulani man as an alies then those wicked igbo
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by membranus: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
How can Yoruba Obas be in the North, is the North Yoruba land?

It is a misnomer, they are speaking for themselves and their investments, not we the true Yorubas.

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
eburuu:
[s]Igbo why una they interfere in yoruba nation face una own...i repeat i rather take and housa or fulani man as an alies then those wicked igbo[/s]

Lol.. Close Septic tank Biko.
Who even needs you?

Idiot. Like say you day add value.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's better to sharrap than talking trash

Shameless men
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by Enyimbamercedes: 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
A kò lè tìtorí pé a fẹ́ jẹran, kí a wá máa pe màlúù ní bọ̀ọ̀dá.
Re: Yoruba Obas In The North Reject Secession, Kick Against Ban On Open Grazing by obicmag(m): 12:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
All these adultrated obas. cheap obas. cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

FG Lifts Ban On Importation Of Furniture , Textiles / Adamawa Governorship Election Inconclusive – INEC / Oby Ezekwesili Asks Omujuwa And CAC To Explain Why She Was Listed As A Director

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.