Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,419 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Confiding With Pastor And Muslim Alfa. Is It Okay? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Confiding With Pastor And Muslim Alfa. Is It Okay? (469 Views)

Alfa Leads Thugs To Disrupt Church Service In Ekiti / Is It Okay To Publicly Confess Your Past Evil?? / Alfa Babatunde: Youths Burn Sotitobire Miracle Church In Akure Over Death Of Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Confiding With Pastor And Muslim Alfa. Is It Okay? by johndho(m): 12:06pm On Jun 04, 2021
Please is it okay, for a Christian brother to confide in both a pastor and an Islamic prophet (Alfa). And what can be the repercussions?
Re: Confiding With Pastor And Muslim Alfa. Is It Okay? by DDDEnterprises: 12:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Confiding? I dont know what you exactly mean; if it is just to tell them your concerns or to seek spiritual help.

but as a Muslim, I can tell you something. Many of those so called Alfas out there are fetish. They'll only destroy your life. Stay away from them. If you approach anyone and he's giving you some red flags that as fetish undertones, stay away from him.
Re: Confiding With Pastor And Muslim Alfa. Is It Okay? by STEWpid(f): 12:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
I'm a Pastor and Imam too, they should confide in me.

I am not a goat or sheep, I'm a full human with Most Grace ever.

If I confide in them, who will they confide in?

How can a man be updated about the happenings in my home and I don't know anything about his own home?
Isn't that foolishness?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Rediscovering Church Message To The World!! / Anyone Who Utters That Church Is A Business Will Go To Hell. God Revealed To Me / Lesser Keys Of Solomon And The 6th And 7th Book Of Moses.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.