Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:20 PM

Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public (52629 Views)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / UNIBEN Student Accuses Boyfriend Of Money Rituals For Breaking Up With Her / Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Refusing Her Proposal After Dating Her For 6 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by rawtouch: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
sad
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by yamunla(m): 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
That's the only thing they know in that laspotech..just rent house off-campus

Bleep!

Bleep!!

and

Bleep!!!

The small girl set from back sha...

nice yansh and set yansh she got

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by blinking001(m): 11:52am On Jun 05, 2021
God should please bring her likes to my life so i can give them some home training. That dude must have tasted her vaagina with his mouth hence her stupidity. Guys abeg make una stop to suck vaagina

7 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by shadrach77: 11:52am On Jun 05, 2021
W
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:53am On Jun 05, 2021
Instead to break up with her through SMS or post it on her wall on Facebook

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Susily(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
Rule number one..
Never lay your hands on any lady...

A lady slapped a guy and you didn't condemn her for that now you're here saying another thing. Did the guy slap her??

Why didn't you condemn her for slapping him?

5 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Tannhauser(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2021
angry
See finish.
She knows he is a weak ass motherF. women are quite smart in things like this. Dem know who them dey try shiii with angry

3 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by baralatie(m): 11:55am On Jun 05, 2021
Joromi1:
When will this movie come out?

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Babaken(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
If a slap will heal the brokenheart I cuz her no P I will take it but if the slap pass one anything she see my hand no dey.
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by sisisioge: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
When your mother's concubine is greater than your mother, you must call her mummy grin grin grin

Ti iyale iya eni ba ju iya eni lo, mummy lan pe grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by ChiefSosa(m): 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
Rule 1463: NEVER TURN YOUR BACK ON AN ANGRY GIRL. SHE CAN STAB OR EVEN SHOOT YOU FROM BEHIND. That girl toasted his cheeks. She slap am like conductor wey wan run with customer change. Only God knows the reaction if it was the other way round.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by emperortony: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2021
IamPlato:
If a girl can raise her hand to slap a man, she must definitely be in control of that man...

No woman will think of slapping a man who dominates her

My guy, some girls they know you will kill them o if you vex. But Dem go still be the first to hit you and be ready to screem, should you even attempt to reciprocate ���

2 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Nobody: 11:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Na skits we dey report these days angry

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by NrwCrown0217(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2021
POTENTIAL_SIMPPPPPPpppppp

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
After wasting her time in a relationship with plenty empty promises, he thinks he can just dump her like that cool

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Angrygoat: 12:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Go to shool. Read. Play small and graj. No they wil get thr and be doing boyfriend and girlfriend, fashion,I want to stay off k, let's go to mat ice or KFC.

1 Like

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Whobedatte(m): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
The guy replied on twitter saying it's a skit .
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by HallaDaTruth: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari needs that kind of slap
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by blues234: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is one reason I left the girl I would have been married to, by now, long ago. Very aggressive woman. Small thing, she don release slap, small thing fight. Thank God I freed myself from such toxic relationship. some people are just too aggressive by nature.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by bluefilm: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
All for Instagram...

Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Gidison: 12:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
allwell51:
Girl slaps boyfriend for breaking up with her in public

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CPsscFeH69s/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SoWnpMrG0HA

Pure skit

If it wasn't a skit. The audio can't be dat audible.

God bless Neejayria
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Barcakingly1: 12:07pm On Jun 05, 2021
They wont delete this ""tweet"" sorry Video
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by rolams(m): 12:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
The guy refuse to have sense! Why will you do that in a public place?
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Polyglot7pointO: 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
pyyxxaro:
Give am Hot DDT
why not superman punch abi spear abi tombstone undertaker lol
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Vicotex(m): 12:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cholls:
my sister why you bring crayfish come this talk?
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]
Abeg you get full video about this your gif
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Buzx: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Shellsploit:
Rule number one..
Never lay your hands on any lady...

Who made the rule abeg?
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
Cholls:
my sister why you bring crayfish come this talk?
[img]https:///media/5-26-2021/z0t41w.gif[/img]

Is there a video link to this meme of yours?
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Enyimbamercedes: 12:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Balanced equation
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by begge: 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Mad people every where
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Though the cost such as these is too heavy to pay. He paid it in full grin
Re: Girl Slaps Boyfriend For Breaking Up With Her In Public by Adakintroy: 12:26pm On Jun 05, 2021
Slap man. See as she stand boldly as if physical combat na their thing.

Mumu no know say she don trigger aggression

Make that man hit her she go begin play victim guilt card.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

7 Inappropriate Things Guys Shouldn't Say To A Nigerian Lady On First Date / My Boyfriend Is Getting Married To A Lady He Met Through Me – Lady Cries Out / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.