Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,121 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria (59740 Views)

FG Used Twitter To Announce Suspension Of Twitter Operations In Nigeria / FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria / FG Suspends Plans To Borrow $22.7bn (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by ellizy(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
I go use VPN
Their papa
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by goshen26: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
I just checked my Twitter now, abi them never do am?
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by shameonyou(m): 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
fake news jor!
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Taye4j: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Foolishness is the second name of this government. How on Earth will a country detest anything that gives freedom of information to its citizens.

This administration just like wahala ! I won't be surprised if Nigerians decide to take to the street in the coming weeks, and this time, Dem go hear am. Sorosoke protest will be a child's play to what is coming.

Wey my popcorn make I watch this movie.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by ogbonnachrys: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
This one pain Buhari and FG, lets unfollow him twitter.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Czarugo007: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
So if I want to use Twitter now,I will first of all travel to Benin republic.is that what they mean?
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
kingthreat:

I must admit the president went too far by even reminding the wounds of the civil war. But you saying Nnamdi Kanu is not powerful is very wrong. Right now, he is the most powerful Igbo man alive as we speak. If that man buys a million arms, he has more than a million habds ready to pull the trigger for him.
Bro go and read the tweet again without sentiment

Buhari the president with confirmed arms authority issues a genocide on igbos

Kanu reacts in self defense that his people have a right to life and self defense

Spot the difference now?

3 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by CSTRR: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
The buhari govt is the very definition of uselessness and high grade incompetence.

You cannot overstate it.
Their cluelessness is world class.

As world class as Lionel Messi at 26 years.

No wonder, investment is at all time low.

A country of nearly 200 million is lagging seriously behind in foreign investment compared to Ghana.
No wonder.

An economic growth rate of 7% in 2014 sharply declined to less than 2.5% today.

It would have been a miracle if it was not so predictable.

Make una continue.
Shebi Buhari supporters are immune from the effects of your cluelessness.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by ellizy(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
I go use VPN
THEIR PAPA!
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by uptimumOne23(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
nsiba:

Will you keep shut, what is all this nonsense you are crying about!
Are you a baby?

Grow up boy
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by engrjohnson50(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
VPN IS AVAILABLE TO CONNECT
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by ogododo: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
fergie001:

Segun Adeyemi

Decree 2 and 4 of 1984 reloaded.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by King44(m): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:

You need to grow up and don't be a disgrace to humanity

Mynd44 lalasticlala OAM4J Seun

Rule 2

I should be the one to offer this little advice or pep talk, but you are already a disgrace to humanity.

Please have some sense cos your pay master won't be there forever.

If you are proud of what you are supporting drop your phone number.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by BrainSanitizer: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Commenting without verifying is a big disease.
A clear sign of dumbness that is even worse than that of the presidency.
What happens to checking Twitter, sending a tweet to see whether it has been suspended or not.
I just sent a tweet now and no where has Twitter been suspended by anyone.

2 Likes

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by nsiba: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
maasoap:
Totally in support, twitter and its double standard.

So Trump case was one standard?
I don't why people who shouldn't be using Twitter are using it

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by VanessaKokomama(f): 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
If you know you voted for this Government in 2015, you are forgiven

But if you voted for this government again in 2019, you should be very prayerful because normally, e no suppose better for you

You should be having bad dreams every night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
Czarugo007:
So if I want to use Twitter now,I will first of all travel to Benin republic.is that what they mean?
Get a VPN from app store to change your IP address
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Btruth: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Raphaelmary:
They'll still use Twitter to announce this grin
mad people ........ grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by tunary(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tell me why will the youth not run away from Nigeria when the government are behaving like animals. Foolish people in position o authority nonsense
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Finore(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
I wonder why a democratic Country hate criticism so much, because Twitter block Buhari for making or inciting war threats that's why they block Twitter.. It's so unfortunate .. Any body that criticize this government is seen as an enemy.. Even if the pope criticize them they will issue him a warning.. Criticism is part of democracy... Is either you take it or leave it... It's not by force.
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by GeneralPula: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
I like this..

These white owned social media needs to be put in their place..

They’re just a mere tool being controlled by world people with powers..

After all, most of news from twitter are 99.95% fake!
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by uptimumOne23(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
King44:
I should be the one to offer this little advice or pep talk, but you are already a disgrace to humanity.

Please have some sense cos your pay master won't be there forever.

If you are proud of what you are supporting drop your phone number.

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Voiceofthestree: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:
A step in the right direction... Social media has become a tool for creation of fake news that ends up leading to anarchy.

It's a tool setup by the western world to disrupt any progress being made in our country.

I stand with the Federal Government on this

Your mumu never do haha and I see some people even liking your nonsense bird of same flocks

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by bergs2: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
To think that right thinking Homo sapiens would conjecture and write the above is ridiculous.

And more ridiculous is the fact that most of these "COCONUT HEADS" are university graduates.

if not, common sense would have availed the Honorable Minister and his Aides that Twitter as a corporate body does not operate from Nigeria.
More so, the suspension has nothing to do with Twitter's corporate existence.

Am seriously Smh right now.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by fergie001: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
ogododo:
Decree 2 and 4 of 1984 reloaded.
Just like was predicted many years ago.

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by nsiba: 5:38pm On Jun 04, 2021
uptimumOne23:

Grow up boy

I like slapping foolish adult babies

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by FBIBOT(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Raphaelmary:
They'll still use Twitter to announce this grin

grin grin
Twitter is still opening over here Sha... It's now tyranny 100%

1 Like

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Henrydonland(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Na to use VPN wey sure pass, thunder fire those involved in this ban angry angry
Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by Vaughanlanrewaj: 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Mikecold:
This is no threat, a case of government instituting a genocide tweet and kanu responding that they would perish in the act.

There is freedom to live and self defense
Killing IPOB terrorists by the military after their military colleagues have been killed and beheaded by the IPOB terrorists is not genocide. US didn't commit genocide when it killed Late Osama bin Laden and alQuaeda terrorists. Patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction support the flushing out of the IPOB terrorists from the southeast. Your blackmail of suggesting that killing the Boko Haram terrorists and IPOB terrorists in self defence by our military is an attack on patriotic Nigerians of Igbo extraction has failed. No one is buying it. Tell your fellow terrorists that Gen. Buhari, a war Veteran, has spoken.
All the enemies of Nigeria will lose las las. They always lose. visit www.freestuffsng.com for latest freestuffs in Nigeria.God bless Nigeria.

Re: FG Suspends Twitter's Operations In Nigeria by uptimumOne23(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
VanessaKokomama:
If you know you voted for this Government in 2015, you are forgiven

But if you voted for this government again in 2019, you should be very prayerful because normally, e no suppose better for you

You should be having bad dreams every night

And this is how you tend to spend the rest of your life na?... continue, e go carry you reach your husband house

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

The Moment Oshiomhole Trashed Rochas Okorocha / With Results Announced So Far, Kayode Fayemi Is Ekiti Governor-Elect / Meet The Youngest Minister Nigeria Has Ever Had [see Photo]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.