Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,695 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege (2054 Views)

Nigeria Is Unfair To Igbos Said Nigeria Deputy Senate President, Sen. Omo- Agege / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Antoeni(m): 5:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
After the agitations by the proscribed Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, members with the direction of its leader, Nnamdi Kanu, a new map emerged online where Urhobo people were added to Biafra Republic.

The 57-year-old politician, Senator Ovie Omo-Agege in a viral video reacted as he warned that Urhobos has never been Biafra and will never be part of Biafra though they are not fighting with the Igbos.
The Urohobo people generally are Delta State residents who are located in Southern Nigeria and are sometimes mistaken as a sub-group of the Igbos. In simplified terms, they are an autonomous ethnic group.
In Senator Omo-Agege words, ‘We have started seeing maps being drawn up that includes the Urhobo nation as part of Biafra Republic. The Urhobos will never be part of Biafra. We are not fighting with the Igbos; they have the right to agitate but the Urhobos will not be part of Biafra.’

https://community.vanguardngr.com/forum/topics/video-we-re-not-fighting-with-igbos-but-urhobos-won-t-be-part-of

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Antoeni(m): 5:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
This Niger Delta States (Bayelsa, Delta, and Rivers States, Abia, Akwa-Ibom, Cross River State, Edo, Imo and Ondo States).
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Simplyleo: 5:19pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why are oil producing states distancing themselves from lamidi cownu's online country?

Is someone telling them their oil is actually behind the so called agitation for biafla? grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Joromi1: 5:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
Why can't Biafra take their five Igbo speaking states and go and stop disturbing our peace? Are those five states not big enough to form a country?

6 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nobody, I mean nobody should blame omo agege for the verified statement.

But the bulk of the blame should be directed to the senile Idiot called Nnamdi kanu and his band of wagons plus foolish followers called Igbos.

What I do not understand is that he will go about drawing a map bigger than him but will be operating in only igbos states.

I can't be part of struggle led by the most useless igbo man on earth.

Until he respects himself and stop bringing insults to ndigbo in general others won't respect.

You want to force other ethnicities into your supposed biafra by force and still angry you were forced into Nigeria map.....

Is that not hyper breed of stupidity.

Nnamdi kanu is stupid....period

Finally It is high time this stupid baifra name of a thing is dropped, Itt has no meaning in igbo language and related to igboland in anyway or associated historically with igbos.

Untill we see a name that we know the meaning then this biafra of a thing will remain moribund of faded noise

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by theTranslator: 5:29pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:
Why can't Biafra take their five Igbo speaking states and go and stop disturbing our peace. Are those five states not big enough to form a country?
That is the bedrock of their online nation
Remove them
See nnamdi change mouth

Even if you give him the Igbo speaking areas he still won't go ahead

They need people to dominate and also need oil,land and coast

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by athaboi(f): 5:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
It's just the government trying to use their normal divide and rule tactics which I know that alot of people are wiser now...urhobos have never been part biafra, akwa ibom and other states who were part of biafra initially would go for referendum

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Calculating: 5:32pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:
Why can't Biafra take their five Igbo speaking states and go and stop disturbing our peace. Are those five states not big enough to form a country?

Five states and leave the Igbos added to SS and NC?

You must be dreaming

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Joromi1: 5:34pm On Jun 04, 2021
Calculating:

You must be dreaming
But they don't want to have anything to do with you.

4 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by ablejesus26(m): 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nobody is begging or asking you people to join Biafra ooooo.
Or is the leader of the outlaw ipob going to come to your house and force you to be Biafra??.
Abeg make una rest.
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Calculating: 5:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:

But they don't want to have anything to do with you.

You are their mouthpiece?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by nzeobi(m): 5:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:
Why can't Biafra take their five Igbo speaking states and go and stop disturbing our peace? Are those five states not big enough to form a country?

He is speaking for himself but let's assume that the majority of the urhobos want that, their decision will be respected.
The Igbo speaking part of Delta, Rivers,benue, Cross River is enough.

Personally they only part of SS I will like to join is the akwaibom and cross Rivers people only

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Simplyleo: 5:45pm On Jun 04, 2021
nzeobi:

He is speaking for himself but let's assume that the majority of the urhobos want that, their decision will be respected.
Then how about the igbo speaking part of sokoto, kano, ondo, Osun, Lagos, Taraba and Adamawa?

12 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by amuwo1980: 5:48pm On Jun 04, 2021
I agree with senator , we cannot leave Nigeria and hold other ppl against their wishes , free entry and exit is the first line in the constitution of the union of biafran states , even mbaise or arochukwu can opt out , we are modeling after the United States of America with Igboid flavor
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Joromi1: 5:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
nzeobi:

Personally they only part of SS I will like to join is the akwaibom and cross Rivers people only
But how do you expect to achieve Biafra when your governors and traditional rulers are not bulging? Federal government will never listen until the people that matter rise up.
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Igboid: 5:57pm On Jun 04, 2021
The Senator is in order. And the feeling is mutual.
Ndiigbo don't want to share a country with Urhobos as well.
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are not really trying.
No reasonable Igboman wants a country with Urhobos.

Owobokiri, see the kind of insult you and your MCM are bringing to Ndiigbo by linking us with groups we are much better of without o!

Ifele Ana emedi kwa unu?

10 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Igboid: 6:00pm On Jun 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

But the bulk of the blame should be directed to the senile Idiot called Nnamdi kanu and his band of wagons plus foolish followers called Igbos.

What I do not understand is that he will go about drawing a map bigger than him but will be operating in only igbos states.

Until he respects himself and stop bringing insults to ndigbo in general others won't respect.

You want to force other ethnicities into your supposed biafra by force and still angry you were forced into Nigeria map.....

Finally It is high time this stupid baifra name of a thing is dropped, Itt has no meaning in igbo language and related to igoland is anyway or associated historically to igbos.

Untill we see a name that we know the meaning then this biafra of a thing will remain moribund of faded noise

I agree with most of your submissions for the first time. grin

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by IGBOSON1: 6:09pm On Jun 04, 2021
Calculating:

You must be dreaming

Maybe he ‘loves’ me as a proud Igbo man from Ndoni! In their case, it can’t be about the oyel and gas in my land.....it’s all about the ‘love’ innit? wink
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by IGBOSON1: 6:12pm On Jun 04, 2021
Simplyleo:

Then how about the igbo speaking part of sokoto, kano, ondo, Osun, Lagos, Taraba and Adamawa?

Your sick obsession with anything Igbo, Biafra and Mazi Kanu is bordering on the insane!

Are Igbos indigenous to those states you mentioned....or are you just being DAFT!?

9 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by nzeobi(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:

But how do you expect to achieve Biafra when your governors and traditional rulers are not bulging? Federal government will never listen until the people that matter rise up.

Nigerians have a mob and hate mentality and are not civilized people,if you identify with Biafra they see you as someone calling for war.

That's why many haven't openly identified let the government contemplate a referendum and see the response

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jun 04, 2021
IGBOSON1:

[s]Maybe he ‘loves’ me as a proud Igbo man from Ndoni! In their case, it can’t be about the oyel and gas in my land.....it’s all about the ‘love’ innit? wink[/s]
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by PrudencyFeats: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Joromi1:

Sir what about their other kinsmen in other states? Remember there was no states initially... Every communities know thier own.
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Banmeallday: 6:18pm On Jun 04, 2021
Juliusmalema:

Finally It is high time this stupid baifra name of a thing is dropped, Itt has no meaning in igbo language and related to igboland in anyway or associated historically with igbos.

You know you should be tested for COVID. Your President who is hiding from you has not given you any update nor instruction on pandemic. Other leaders regularly address their people, but your Presido being a chief Nigger does not. Nor does he talk about the banditry, robbery, rape, pillage across the entire “Nation”. They killed Afenefere Leader daughter Buhari no speak, his COAS died in crash, he no show for burial....only for Twitter to ban his useless comment on BIAFRA.

Blackies like you were probably born with severe diarrhea from your mothers womb and therefore hate the truth the way Satan hates the light of God, but that is your problem.

Nigger Area continues to crumble and there is not a DAYUM thing you can do to stop it MATE
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by owobokiri(m): 6:27pm On Jun 04, 2021
Igboid:
The Senator is in order. And the feeling is mutual.
Ndiigbo don't want to share a country with Urhobos as well.
Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB are not really trying.
No reasonable Igboman wants a country with Urhobos.

Owobokiri, see the kind of insult you and your MCM are bringing to Ndiigbo by linking us with groups we are much better of without o!

Ifele Ana emedi kwa unu?

Lol
So one deranged Omo Agege is now the spokesperson of the so-called Niger Delta? This one that fought like a tout to steal the mace at the national assembly?
Is anyone being forced? I saw Goodwill Akpabio running errands for Buhari today. You and I know his mindset on Biafra before... I guess if he took sometime off to lampoon IPOB today to the happiness of his Oga, you will use that as an excuse to ostracize the whole "south south"..
Is there anything that they have said that even igbo governors haven't said?
Calm down Abegi..
Btw, I enjoyed your threads today...

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jun 04, 2021
Banmeallday:

You know you should be tested for COVID. Your President who is hiding from you has not given you any update nor instruction on pandemic. Other leaders regularly address their people, but your Presido being a chief Nigger does not. Nor does he talk about the banditry, robbery, rape, pillage across the entire “Nation”. They killed Afenefere Leader daughter Buhari no speak, his COAS died in crash, he no show for burial....only for Twitter to ban his useless comment on BIAFRA.

Blackies like you were probably born with severe diarrhea from your mothers womb and therefore hate the truth the way Satan hates the light of God, but that is your problem.

Nigger Area continues to crumble and there is not a DAYUM thing you can do to stop it MATE

I don't reply nonsense or any Ipob miscreants.

It is a waste of energy.
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Bettykeys: 6:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
IPOB now become a plague that everybody is avoiding like leprosy

If all SS keep denying and refuting IPOB beaufraud that means d country will be worst pass Somalia bcs that country will be too diminutive for their population

I dey pity these people without SS oyel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by EdoDefence: 6:55pm On Jun 04, 2021
Uhrobo nation have spoken
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Jacobx007: 7:04pm On Jun 04, 2021
I wonder if the five South Eastern states will be enough to contain the entire Igbo population if they eventually vacate all parts of Nigeria and return to the south East.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by 9japride(m): 7:07pm On Jun 04, 2021
What all these noise for? Urhorbo are better off with Edo/Western states than Biafra. They should calm down in delta state they are not the major producers of oil and gas.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by gidgiddy: 7:08pm On Jun 04, 2021
This is how it is done, you speak for your tribe only

What makes me laugh are those who will leave their tribe and decide to speak for Ogoja, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw and many others in the name of one nonsense called "Niger Delta"

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prepare Prisons, Build Mortuaries For Us— IPOB Members Tell Malami / 2023: Why Hasn't Wike Congratulated Atiku ? ( Pix) / ❗️How Chief Of Army Staff Resisted Pressure To Topple GEJ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.