Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,562 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:45 AM

We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege (2090 Views)

Nigeria Is Unfair To Igbos Said Nigeria Deputy Senate President, Sen. Omo- Agege / I Was Surprised When Wike Killed Igbos But North Are Not Fools -Yankassai / Sen. Omo-agege Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:21pm On Jun 04, 2021
grin

We would give Biafura independence in year 5050.

Till then, they remain an Online Republic.

We would continue to scr3w their yamlegged babes and leave them to their mugu men to pay high bride price. grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Igboid: 8:40pm On Jun 04, 2021
owobokiri:

Lol
So one deranged Omo Agege is now the spokesperson of the so-called Niger Delta? This one that fought like a tout to steal the mace at the national assembly?
Is anyone being forced? I saw Goodwill Akpabio running errands for Buhari today. You and I know his mindset on Biafra before... I guess if he took sometime off to lampoon IPOB today to the happiness of his Oga, you will use that as an excuse to ostracize the whole "south south"..
Is there anything that they have said that even igbo governors haven't said?
Calm down Abegi..
Btw, I enjoyed your threads today...

Have you been to Sapele before?
Do you know there use to be a major road called Igbo road in Sapele before the war, but after the war and the Igbo Massacres the locals carried out in Sapele, the road was renamed Okpe road.
Some of you IPOB are ignorant of situations on ground. You live in fantasy land and are impervious to reason..
It's really embarrassing having you lots as brothers, Maka chi!

How would an Igbo man want to share same country with Urhobos, under what levels? Some of you don't Know your history very well, all you know is what MNK tell you on his Radio station.

Urhobo is big and strong enough to form their own independent country should Nigeria disintegrate. Leave them alone for crying out loud. And before you shout referendum, Urhobos never told you they need one. If you have been to streets of Sapele before, you would know what the prevailing sentiment and opinion of majority of Urhobo people are towards the situation.

2 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Igboid: 8:41pm On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:
This 8s how it is done, you speak for your tribe only

What makes me laugh are those who will leave their tribe and decide to speak for Ogoja, Efik, Ibibio, Ijaw and many others in the name of one nonsense called "Niger Delta"

Exactly.
The Senator is an honorable man. He did well speaking for his Urhobo people of Delta Central senatorial district and not hiding behind meaningless terms like Deltans, SSners, Niger Deltans.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by gidgiddy: 9:02pm On Jun 04, 2021
Igboid:

Exactly.
The Senator is an honorable man. He did well speaking for his Urhobo people of Delta Central senatorial district and not hiding behind meaningless terms like Deltans, SSners, Niger Deltans.

I never understood that. Someone will come out and say that nobody should add his tribe to Biafra

The same person will then turn around and add Ogoja, Efik, Annang, Ibibio and many others, to something called "Niger Delta"

Tte funniest thing is that the person doesnt know anything about most of the tribes he is doing 'Niger Delta' with

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by Igboid: 9:10pm On Jun 04, 2021
gidgiddy:

I never understood that. Someone will come out and say that nobody should add his tribe to Biafra

The same person will then turn around and add Ogoja, Efik, Annang, Ibibio and many others, to something called "Niger Delta"

Tte funniest thing is that the person doesnt know anything about most of the tribes he is doing 'Niger Delta' with

They learnt from una IPOB nah.
You guys started the attach by force.
You shouldn't be complaining when others copy you.

Just as we are happy the honorable senator restricted his talks to his ethnicity Urhobo. So do we expect IPOB and MNK to restrict Biafra to Igboland.

3 Likes

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by owobokiri(m): 8:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Igboid:

Have you been to Sapele before?
Do you know there use to be a major road called Igbo road in Sapele before the war, but after the war and the Igbo Massacres the locals carried out in Sapele, the road was renamed Okpe road.
Some of you IPOB are ignorant of situations on ground. You live in fantasy land and are impervious to reason..
It's really embarrassing having you lots as brothers, Maka chi!

How would an Igbo man want to share same country with Urhobos, under what levels? Some of you don't Know your history very well, all you know is what MNK tell you on his Radio station.

Urhobo is big and strong enough to form their own independent country should Nigeria disintegrate. Leave them alone for crying out loud. And before you shout referendum, Urhobos never told you they need one. If you have been to streets of Sapele before, you would know what the prevailing sentiment and opinion of majority of Urhobo people are towards the situation.

There are too many rubbish in this your gorry post that I don't even know where to start..

You and a few others here have this fixation on Kanu that is just pathological.
I don't function like that! I don't just hate you because I don't like one thing you said. Even if you later say a thousand things and 900 makes sense. The way I function is that I will take those meaningful stuff and move with it! Life is easier that way! But you guys hate this guy sooooooo much you are ready to throw the baby away with the birth water. It's insane! You don't even have any alternatives! Everybody moans about how Biafra can be achieved through a better means, yet none took on the task before Kanu and none has been stopped from trying even with IPOB waxing stronger. Look at how he fixed Biafra on the world stage within the last 24 hours..., Give the guy some credit while lambasting him where he deserves such..

Many times, you call me IPOB, and I have told you severally that I'm not a member YET. Obviously not because I hate the organization but because my schedule is way off. I don't even have them in my phone! Without any iota of doubt, I feel I'm more of a Biafran fanatic than Kanu, so what will the young man teach me? Politics? I'm a political scientist of almost 20 years experience! What exactly is Kanu going to teach me? My opinions are mine! Formed after many years of living and working in different parts of Nigeria and in atleast 3 continents. I earned my stripes! Respect that! Seriously, When it comes to issues of the Igbos, the former Eastern Nigeria and Biafra, Nigerians should actually be thanking their stars I'm not in charge of IPOB.. Put succinctly; I'm way too radical for a soft Kanu..

On the minorities, I actually feel you can't get my point. You don't know how myopic your viewpoints are. You are far more interested in settling scores with "these irritating minorities"..., in showing off igbo abilities to stand alone...., in caressing the igbomans ego by reminding him that he can do it alone as if there is any doubt about that in the first place..., Basically concerning yourself with all sorts of debilitating inanities.. Yet, the moment calls for more forward thinking and ambitious plan! That's what you don't get! Nobody is begging nobody to join! But you should pause and wonder why our afonja clan in the BMC crew are always churning out endless threads to entrench division between the Igbos and her minority neighbors on daily basis here! You think that is a coincidence? That's Afonja in strategic thinking! But you are more interested in petty fights!

You think my view is solely economic? Have you thought about it from a defensive point of view? If these minorities are carved out and end up sticking together with the north and the west against us, is that not a recipe for disaster? Your two most belligerent enemies now circling you again by proxy? Something you could easily have derailed... Out of the box, man! Think out of the box for once! You can!!!

1 Like

Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by PrudencyFeats: 4:21pm On Jun 09, 2021
For his position in Nigeria....he will even reject Urhobo to become part of Canada.

Selfish interest.
Re: We’re Not Fighting With Igbos But Urhobos Won't Be Part Of Biafra –sen Omo-agege by donb06: 5:12pm On Jun 09, 2021
Simplyleo:
Why are oil producing states distancing themselves from lamidi cownu's online country?

Is someone telling them their oil is actually behind the so called agitation for biafla? grin
65% Nigerian gas is found in the South East....so watch it out.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Capital: See How Residents Hunt For Drinking Water: PICTURES / Second Niger Bridge Named After Buhari, Not Jonathan -bashir Ahmad / Anonymous Makes Shocking Revelation About Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.