Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,686 members, 7,816,796 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:22 PM

Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls (839 Views)

Please I Need A Job Of Any Sort In Kaduna Or Any Place / Help: A Lady Stranded In Lagos Bcs She Don't Want To Sleep With Her Boss / Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by goodigoodi: 8:22pm On Jun 04, 2021
I'm
Re: Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by blackboy(m): 8:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Lagos is a dangerous place . Place of worship before but i dont know about now. I wobt discourage you. Make you come but you will be on your own. Nigerians are now wary of helping strangers and those they know. Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by CheedyJ(m): 11:23pm On Jun 04, 2021
Don’t you have any relative or friend(S) you could squat with for d time been? Lagos ain’t that easy for a homeless stranger ooo...
Re: Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by slaypapa: 12:11am On Jun 05, 2021
Ritualist may flood here beware

1 Like

Re: Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by Sleekfun: 5:19am On Jun 05, 2021
Friends and family are the only people you can count on now , you don't have money and a job presently , so it means feeding also will be covered by who squat you . My dear only ladies get this favor sincerely as they repay with kpekus ... Keep searching you may be lucky .

4 Likes

Re: Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by toyosiabayomi96: 8:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Would advice you secure a place in Lagos before moving if you don't have anyone to scouts with at the moment. It is bloody in Lagos with no accomodation. To be forewarned is to be for harmed

2 Likes

Re: Any Place To Sleep In Lagos? Pls by weslay: 8:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
Living in Lagos with little or no money ain't easy. Things are generally pricey. Best bet is to ensure you have a marketable skill before you move.

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Recruitment / Nigeria Customs Service / Admin. Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.