Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,278 members, 7,811,830 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt (12570 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by minniepoe(f): 9:25am On Jul 31, 2007
w
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by pisces20: 9:27am On Jul 31, 2007
Please you guys should stop praising her (Omotola) i don't see anything too special about her. What's the big deal if she has 4 kids and is still in shape, do'u know how hard she works to keep dat shape (slimming tea, dieting, exercising and all) she's a celebrity so what do'u expect. my aunt has 3 kids and naturally still looks like under 16 . Omotola is so full of herself, very soon she'll fade like Genevieve.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Tmoni(m): 9:56am On Jul 31, 2007
all u people who dont see anything good in her or her looks will not see anything good in anything,

if u dont like the billboard, just say i dont like it ---simple

and yes how many women in nigeria would look that way after giving birth to 4 kids, do u know wht it takes
i bet most of all ur that are beefing the picture dont look half as nice

GBA OOO
OMO TEE BABY,
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 10:19am On Jul 31, 2007
she is hot. I haven’t seen the advert. Then Lux if Jen dint sell for them they only have themselves to blame, they dint even exploit her beauty at all. The lux photos dint do her justice. She looks better in movies than on the lux bill board, the photographer, graphics idea and wardrobe / make up for lux should be sacked
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Bolarge(m): 10:55am On Jul 31, 2007
I'm yet to see what's so spectacular 'bout ds Omotola anyway. Fine face yes, but I don't know 'bout slim. Maybe u guys haven't taken a very good look at those arms n' legs recently. And 'bout having had 4 kids pleaaase this issue is overflogged. My mom has 5, is 54yrs, n' much slimmer than she is. Might just be d reason why Omot don't make any impression on me.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by viee(f): 11:04am On Jul 31, 2007
Bolarge:

I'm yet to see what's so spectacular 'bout ds Omotola anyway. Fine face yes, but I don't know 'bout slim. Maybe u guys haven't taken a very good look at those arms n' legs recently. And 'bout having had 4 kids pleaaase this issue is overflogged. My mom has 5, is 54yrs, n' much slimmer than she is. Might just be d reason why Omot don't make any impression on me.

i think Sir, U havnt taken a look at her recently
ya, granted that she was big at a time but recently, she has dropped a lot of weight
i think d problem here is about ur definition of slim. . . . . . . . . , if u knw d williams sistas, while venus is very slim, Serena battles to keep her weight down
she can neva be like Venus since she has fuller body but if she does shade weight to a certain level, u can call her slim.
same with Omotala.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 11:06am On Jul 31, 2007
@ larrybabe- and your point is?

I am saying none is better than the other. They are just unique in different areas. Now you would not expect Genny to do a milk advert. She would look so out of place. Omotola does not have the face nor the body for high powered cosmetic ads. If you have seen her recently, you will know what I mean. She is so bloated now. If you saw her at the "STARS CATWALK" , you will know what I mean.They are both beautiful but do ads perculiar to their personality.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 11:11am On Jul 31, 2007
I am no huge fan of Omotola but I must admit that she looks very good in those adverts. I dont see anything wrong with saying she looks good after 4 kids because the ratio of women who look good after that many kids to the ones that dont is quite wide. I know I might not look that good if I have as many children. Appreciate her beauty, whether or not she has had kids.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 11:15am On Jul 31, 2007
@ Spikey, WORD!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 1:03pm On Jul 31, 2007
snazzydawn:

@ larrybabe- and your point is?

I am saying none is better than the other. They are just unique in different areas. Now you would not expect Genny to do a milk advert. She would look so out of place. Omotola does not have the face nor the body for high powered cosmetic ads. If you have seen her recently, you will know what I mean. She is so bloated now. If you saw her at the "STARS CATWALK" , you will know what I mean.They are both beautiful but do ads perculiar to their personality.

What makes you think Omotola cannot do cosmetics advert? Did you know that Omotola was nominated for the LUX advert alongside, Oluchi Onweagba, Agbani Darego, Genevive Nnaji and in Nigeria Omotola got the higest vote, but when the result were all collated from other West Africa countries Genny took the lead with just a thin margin.

My point here is that Omotola is an all rounder, but is Genny? considering both status. My dear just compare both skin and the texture, OmoT would take the lead anytime, that does not mean that Genny is bad looking, but don't compare her to Omotola.

For the show "Stars On The Runway" I watched it and i saw what Omotola Wore, she was wearing a full red gown, that would even make a slim person look plump, while the Genny you are even voting for high powered cosmetics advert came there looking like a LUX rejected model grin, she even said so in the interview afterwards that she lost confidence on the runway, that one minute she was there the next she was out whatever happened she did not know because she lost confidence (Stage Fright) with a lot of bumps on her face o. That is the high powered cosmetics model. I will post Omotola picture soon so u all will see what she wore on that day, but funny enough Genny's picture seems to be missing from Ronke Apampa'a website. cheesy
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 1:17pm On Jul 31, 2007
Omosexy on Da Runway!!!!!!

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ Snazzydawn!

Sorry Genevive's picture seems to be missing on the website we would have compare the new look Omosexy and the new look Genny!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Gamine(f): 1:37pm On Jul 31, 2007
Nawa

As if u pple dont know u cld put Smeagol into Photoshop
and have it come out looking as good as Genevieve or Omo

Any pic that goes into a billboard is Heavily edited.

Besides she looks good but she is fat n got a big tummy!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 1:43pm On Jul 31, 2007
I like this cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin Big ups all especially to my babe OmoT

I watched the advert too on T.V yesterday and i did not see any big tommy or was she heavily edited [i][/i]too in real life? shocked
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 2:18pm On Jul 31, 2007
Lol. From those pictures Omotola doesn’t qualify as slim. Chei Viee, after reading your post I thought she has really slimmed down from what we know. Fine she is not fat but she is big, see her arms now. Anyway she is pretty, beautiful is probably more appropriate nothing wrong in being bold and beautiful
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by TK1(m): 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2007
So is omotola the topic of omotola on hollandia billboard,if its the latter.then that a pretty lane one if i may say so. ;Domotola on billboard wat was you thinking(poster).s
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ Uchetobi!

Thanks for the clearification, the originator of this post never said anything about her being fat or slim but beautiful after four kids!

Omotola would not be classified as being fat but Tall, Big, Bold and very beautiful, wears the right dress to the right occassion and whats more,
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Gamine(f): 3:13pm On Jul 31, 2007
See this Ignoramus pple

as if Video cant be Edited

How is Video 'real life'

Did u watch lord of the rings

So 'smeagol' is real life and Orlando bloom is really an elf

IGNORANTS!!!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 3:19pm On Jul 31, 2007
@ Gamine!

I think the ignorant one here is you, are we talking of a total make over or the way one looks with a little touch of make up, unless you are telling me that they gave her another body in the video to make her look cute, whatever u see in dat video is exactly the way she looks in real life.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by zoraro(m): 3:29pm On Jul 31, 2007
She has a pretty face (75/100), but for shape she's below average (40/100).
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 3:44pm On Jul 31, 2007
zoraro:

She has a pretty face (75/100), but for shape she's below average (40/100).

i agree.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Gamine(f): 4:11pm On Jul 31, 2007
Ndi

u be Omo's Rep

Abeg make we hear word o!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Echidime(m): 7:28pm On Jul 31, 2007
I wonder how someone will post this thread without adding the said billboard for us to see. this is just something you can snap with your cell phone camera and post here. When will the poster know that the world has outgrown his or her level?

You don't post Nonsense you want poeple to judge without adding the picture. Or is the poster A VILLAGE Boy or Girl? grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oge4real(f): 11:03pm On Jul 31, 2007
It is not a sin to always mention the fact that OMOSEXY still looks good after 4 kids considering the fact that so many Nigerian women become round and saggy even after only an issue.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Christino(m): 11:55pm On Jul 31, 2007
if anybody compare genevieve with am, i go shoot d person angry
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uyai(f): 12:02am On Aug 01, 2007
Omotola has a bleached skin, genevive is natural beauty. Omo was once as dark as genevive if not darker

Check out omosexy"s hands in the new movie total war, they are now going dead black. The same way Eucharia's hands are dead black.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by globalaid(m): 3:14am On Aug 01, 2007
what is the hell about all this, my wife also is so beautiful i beg make una give me a break
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 4:28am On Aug 01, 2007
Those pictures of Omotola are not very flattering so I think the Hollandia adverts were doctored because her face looked flawless and smooth in them. Whats the deal with her face in the picture where she's wearing a red dress? Looks like she used "shirley" on her face or something.
Someone also said she has a good dress sense. For where? Omotola has to have the WORST dress sense in nollywood. Do you see her in magazines when she goes for parties and awards? Sometimes, she comes dress as an indian which looks awful, othertimes she comes dressed as if its haloween! She got nothing on dress sense and what suits her.
I wouldnt neccessarily agree though that she is fat. She has had kids and these things do tell on a woman's body. Her body still looks good as far as am concerned. Heck, I havent had any kid and I will probably look like a giant beside her and dont nobody come in my face and tell me that I'm not sexy if not. . . . .
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Everbright(f): 7:43am On Aug 01, 2007
Sooooo cute
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 9:29am On Aug 01, 2007
@ Uyai.

I don't think you know a bleached skin when you see one amd also the meaning of natural beauty

@ Spikedcyclinder

How many times have you seen Omotola dress? or occassions she has attended? I just wonder where this conclusion is coming from.
If you were to be a guy i would explain what brown power/foundation is but you are a gal, now why would i start explaining the difference between shirley and foundation for you, i would not want to do that now would i? undecided
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 12:35pm On Aug 01, 2007
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by tunmininu(f): 2:12pm On Aug 01, 2007
I give it to OMO T,she dey represent anytime,anyday, Infact,i'm very proud of her,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ufoma Marries Oyinbo / Biodun Okeowo Remembers Her Dead Mother, One Week After, Shares Throwback Photos / The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.