Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,910 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt (12574 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 7:50pm On Aug 21, 2007
at spikedcylinder. u have spoken like a true nairalander with brains. its so obvious tat she does not have an iota of sense in her. n ya i will be d bigger person, just gimme a sec.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 8:15pm On Aug 21, 2007
I'm actually not an avid fan of Omotola, I love Geny to bits. Now, about that advert. I like the advert and the fact that she is in it, it actually made me notice Hollandia and I have started drinking it.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 8:18pm On Aug 21, 2007
I'm actually not an avid fan of Omotola, I love Geny to bits. Now, about that advert. I like the advert and the fact that she is in it, it actually made me notice Hollandia and I have started drinking it.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 12:16am On Aug 22, 2007
I have the guts to speak what? Have I not been speaking since? Was I not the person who got you to raise all the hairs on your back? Besides. what do I need guts for? You? You're kidding right?

Don't even give me all your crazy "GOD" talks. If you read other threads besides the celebrity threads on nairaland, you will understand that I dont do God. So hun, knock yourself out.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by 9ja4eva: 1:09am On Aug 22, 2007
Where d picture na?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 1:29am On Aug 22, 2007
Sorry o 9ja4eva, no picture. I spent a few hours last weekend searching tons of old newspapers but I didnt seem to find anything. Nothing on the internet too.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 8:56am On Aug 22, 2007
vivi:

of course omo looks beautiful n perfect 2 u. d fact that you're so ugly coupled with d fact that you're myopic would make even a monkey look beautiful 2 u. what made d question stupid? if u don't understand please say so, i mean i wont take it bad. see i already know tat you're dum so it makes no difrence. i will ask d question again. if omo is so beutiful how come she has lost 2 genny in pratically everythin concernin beauty? n y is she apearin in fewer movies ( ndi its ok if u don't understand i never expected you to). :

Are you always this stupid or you are just making special effort today? I dont know what makes you so daft but it really works!!!! You are asking a question that does not make sense yet you expect reply, i do not know where you get your facts from about OmoT loosing to Genny
Pardon me, but you have obviously mistaken me for sombody that gives a damn!!!

spikedcylinder:

I have the guts to speak what? Have I not been speaking since? Was I not the person who got you to raise all the hairs on your back? Besides. what do I need guts for? You? You're kidding right?

Don't even give me all your crazy "GOD" talks. If you read other threads besides the celebrity threads on nairaland, you will understand that I don't do God. So hun, knock yourself out.

You really sap, you should rename Maple or syrup!!!! Keep posting maybe someday you and your cynical friend would post something intelligent!!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Angelgirl(f): 10:58am On Aug 22, 2007
Please posters to this forum should please stick to the topic, post anything that has to do with Omotola and Holladia milk or 'yougurt' billboard, at least that is what guests who click on the topic hope to read when they do so. If you have any negative views or personal issues about omotola and her home videos and awards please you are free to create your own forum, afterall omotola is always a hot topic here wether good or bad.

Am still waiting to see the first member to get her picture posted here, for those searching newspapers and magazines, i dont think you can find it there or even the internet, for now its only on billboards, the good thing for anyone who gets her hollandia billboard posted here is that it will be the 1st to appear on google/yahoo search engines.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by viee(f): 11:11am On Aug 22, 2007
what DA hell!!! shocked shocked shocked
where have i been?
and what do we call this

IMPORTANT NOTICE: we must not all agree, thats why we have something called 'point of view'
besides no one is an encyclopedia of knowledge
and every point is relevant even if we dont agree with it!!!!

MOST IMPORTANTLY: do we have to resort to insults to get our point across?
it is rather CHEAP and SILLY sad
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 1:04pm On Aug 22, 2007
posting smth inteligent? ndi wat have u posted tats inteligent? d closest tat u have come 2 postin smth inteligent is postin smth dum. n see y i ask u if u need a dic, after i used d word daft. u have refused 2 lay off it. let me teach u other ways 2 say ur stupid; ndi 4got 2 pay her brain bill, ndi doesnot have n iota of sense in her or ndi is a graduate 4rom university of d senseless n i am proud 2 say dat she came first. need more?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 1:24pm On Aug 22, 2007
Lemme go and call omotla, so she can settle all this disagreement
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 1:44pm On Aug 22, 2007
trendy:

Lemme go and call omotla, so she can settle all this disagreement

grin grin grin grin grin

@vivi

Any similarity between you and the human race is purely coincidental, calling you stupid is infact an insult to stupid people Have you ever considered suing your brains for non support, i advice you do just that!!!!!! because all your postings is like the waves of the sea and it really makes me want to puke!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 1:57pm On Aug 22, 2007
ewo shocked see grammar, omotola don cause waha;a cry
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 2:54pm On Aug 22, 2007
good 2 know u follwed ma advice n laid off daft. ndi if u had another brain it would be lonley, u r solid evidence tat evolution CAN go in revrse. N 4 yall who dont know her, just think of her as a black n white mind workin on a colour coded problem . d best way 2 describe her is a brain transplant gone horribly wrong. ndi ur d reason y most of ur ex's turn gay. W at kind of person pukes at d waves of d sea? dey one of d most beautifull things nature has 2 offer. wink
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 3:00pm On Aug 22, 2007
@vivi

I definitely believe now that if ignorance is blissful, you must be tha happiest person alive today!!!

I would like to leave you with one thought, but i am not sure you have anywhere to put it.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 3:24pm On Aug 22, 2007
vivi, why dont you just give up ehh, accept the fact that you are fighting a lost battle because you started this row from what i have read, by asking her to shut up when she was not referring to you in anyway and secondly that Omosexy rules!!! especially on Nairaland. I do not know about outside here because u have to convince us with hard proof as we are seeing here on nairaland that Genevive has won more awards than Omotola and pls no hard feelings. But we need proof not word of mouth.

If na lie, open any site here about her and see the responses.
People have compared her with Genevive on Nairaland and going by the votes, she is leading, with Stella Damasus, the same thing and also with Rita Dominic, i am yet to see a thread opened and the other person is leading, Babu. wink
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 7:04pm On Aug 22, 2007
viee:

what DA hell!!! shocked shocked shocked
where have i been?
and what do we call this

IMPORTANT NOTICE: we must not all agree, thats why we have something called 'point of view'
besides no one is an encyclopedia of knowledge
and every point is relevant even if we don't agree with it!!!!

MOST IMPORTANTLY: do we have to resort to insults to get our point across?
it is rather CHEAP and SILLY sad

Thank you! Thats the point I have been trying to make. Nobody need insults to get point across. Typical unintellectual fashion to start insulting people who dont agree with you. Ndi, I was refering to you.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 8:08am On Aug 23, 2007
spikedcylinder:

Thank you! Thats the point I have been trying to make. Nobody need insults to get point across. Typical unintellectual fashion to start insulting people who don't agree with you. Ndi, I was refering to you.

Why don't you start by referring to yourself? Or probably slip into something more comfortable hmmmmmnn like a coma!!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 9:04am On Aug 23, 2007
Let's not take side;'s and let the issue die once and for all
besides we are yet to see the billboard pics on nl
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 10:58am On Aug 23, 2007
larrybabe:

vivi, why don't you just give up ehh, accept the fact that you are fighting a lost battle because you started this row from what i have read, by asking her to shut up when she was not referring to you in anyway and secondly that Omosexy rules!!! especially on Nairaland. I do not know about outside here because u have to convince us with hard proof as we are seeing here on nairaland that Genevive has won more awards than Omotola and please no hard feelings. But we need proof not word of mouth.

If na lie, open any site here about her and see the responses.
People have compared her with Genevive on Nairaland and going by the votes, she is leading, with Stella Damasus, the same thing and also with Rita Dominic, i am yet to see a thread opened and the other person is leading, Babu. wink

and as for fighting a battle, since when does disagrein with ndi turn 2 a battle? no kill me with laugh oh.
N all the ppl ndi insulted how many off them were refering 2 her?? they were all referin 2 omo not her.
n i told her 2 shut up because i had d same veiws ass those ppl, n she was inderectly insultin me as awell.
omosexy rules ha? Hmm dis is intrestin, if omo "rules" how cme she has only done 1 moie since her ban ( or has she done another 1??)
when the other actors r headin towards their 5th to 6th movies
also if she rules how come genny's paycheck is leadin hers?? belive me if she colects anything close 2 2million it will make news like gennys did.
n i neva said that genny has more awards because i have not seen her collection but, even so omo has been in d industry 4 11yrs n gennys has been in it 4 how long?? 4yrs or smth.Omo is no longer IT in nollywood, i sugesst that she focus her attenten on things that need it more like takin care of her 4 kids n husband.
and leave the industry 4 the younger ones and those who hae less 2 worry abot.

ndi is the biggest hipocrist of all time. her signature is "be yourself" yet she insults ppl who voice their oppinions.
she says" dont insults Gods creatures" and she insultes other ppl. who do u fink created them

well this is a trend where another person (genny) is leadin:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2400.0.html

Ndi:

@vivi

I definitely believe now that if ignorance is blissful, you must be tha happiest person alive today!!!

I would like to leave you with one thought, but i am not sure you have anywhere to put it.

describin urself aight good 4 u.
oh ndi next time ur washing ur neck, wring it.
i have got 1 more question b4 i leave dis trend : what you are going to do for a face when king kong asks for his butt back

Was everything i said on dis trend too much information for you to assimulate? Or don't you know what assimulate means? Look it up in the dictionary. It starts with A, S, S!

oh n ndi dont bother replyin course i aint goin 2 reply u course guess what? Silence is the best answer to a fool( u)

@ spikedcylinder

ndi is not worth the trouble at all.
she is just soo , lame
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 11:20am On Aug 23, 2007
Does anyone know how much omotola was paid for the Advert?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by nanjaboy(m): 11:23am On Aug 23, 2007
You guys have to be more specific about people you alk about and how you do. Not that i have all the finnest answer about the beautiful lady call Omotola. what i can say is that she is alright on that billboard and you know the agency who use her must have consider her affinity with the young ones to have use her. Well, some say she is been over-used by the agency for Ads and other talk about her shape and the sizes, so many things she got the mouth and mind busy, dont you all think that make her really a hot item on the shelf were she a product?
 grin smiley
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by nanjaboy(m): 11:27am On Aug 23, 2007
you can find out, its easy, contact the agency front media stuffs for Hollandia, tongue
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 11:49am On Aug 23, 2007
Na wah o, some people sha,
cant u see i was trying to divert the quarell sad
i dont care about the money anyway tongue
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 11:56am On Aug 23, 2007
@vivi

Oooh! i see that somebody left your cage open. Pathethic loser!!, its high time you face the fact that you are a slime spewing scum-bag, Just go drool on someone else! because this is an excellent time for you to become a missing person. grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 12:35pm On Aug 23, 2007
vivi, battle because this has gone beyond disagreeing and i did not see where she openly insulted everbody, the way you did hers and another member that asked you for ur pics if are criticising.
The number of movies does not really matter but the awards and i know in one of Omotola's interview after the ban she said she was not going into acting full time now, that she was going to take her time. ( I guess Genny really needed the cash more than Omosexy).

Being 11yrs or 4yrs does not really matter what matters is the achievement, you can start today and win lots of awards, so what do u say about the Joke Silvas' of the movie industry? You cannot really compare Omot to Genny in the movie industry, when OmoT started, she did with bigger roles, ones that earned her awards i.e Mortal inheritance while Genevieve started with waka pass roles.

Ndi signatures "Be yourself" is what she is been thru out because being urself could be in a good or bad way or do u know her personally now to call her a hypocris or because of the battle?

The waves of the sea really makes people sick and that is not insulting God's work, if not people would pet sharks to appreciate God's work also.

For the reference u posted, i can see that it is Omotola and other 3 actresses so u cannot really use that one and the margin is too thin, what about this one that is just the 2 of them?

www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-8101.0.html
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 2:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
@ Larrybabe.

You couldn't have said it any better!!!! grin grin .Thank you very much but i can fight my battles very well myself wink wink cool cool cool
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oscarmeca: 3:23pm On Aug 23, 2007
Ndi dear, i can't believe you are still on this after all these days. Na wa o. Calm down now. This is leading to nowhere and it's becoming boring, really! Your point is now clear to everyone.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 3:37pm On Aug 23, 2007
@Oscar

Like i posted earlier, this has gone beyond Omotola, It Ndi vs Vivi. Next time she will take a closer look at the user name before asking for one to shut up.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 5:50pm On Aug 23, 2007
Between Ndi & VIVi
hmmm. una don turn celebrity
i dont want to take sides but someone is really acting crazy tongue
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oscarmeca: 6:33am On Aug 24, 2007
I hear you o Ndi dear. I'm gone!!!!!!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 9:37am On Aug 24, 2007
Can we go back to omo T now? grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad / Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach / Skales Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.