Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,322 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:14 AM

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt (12576 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by ritchboi: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2007
omo sexy ko omo wowo ni
roflmsao
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2007
I dont care if you started the thread or not. If you dont like what I post on it, get off it. If you spell yoghurt as "yougurt", i will mention it. Now, come and bite me. tongue
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 8:52am On Aug 31, 2007
lol, abeg now, e don do o!
back to the billboard, i think there were some effects added to her looks
Even if you look at the calender, the one with Jide Kosoko, Julius Agu, sunny nneji & benita okojie with those little children, you would see the effect
because jide kosoko is not that fresh lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 9:35am On Aug 31, 2007
trendy:

lol, abeg now, e don do o!
back to the billboard, i think there were some effects added to her looks
Even if you look at the calender, the one with Jide Kosoko, Julius Agu, sunny nneji & benita okojie with those little children, you would see the effect
because jide kosoko is not that fresh lipsrsealed

Trendy! How dare you talk about Jide Kosoko on an Omotola thread?!?!? You are hereby banned! grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 9:41am On Aug 31, 2007
@ snazzydawn
I think "yougurt madame" was pissed at you because you agreed with me. Oh! How she hates that! grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Angelgirl(f): 9:53am On Aug 31, 2007
Spikedcylinder , Snazzydawn and Co Ltd, its okay we have now noticed you guys, puleeeeaase its high time you started your own topic about omotola and i can assure you whatever the topic is you will definitely become superstars, respect this forum and leave ndi alone for peace to reign here.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2007
spikedcylinder:

Trendy! How dare you talk about Jide Kosoko on an Omotola thread?!?!? You are hereby banned! grin grin

lol, banned? no way, i mentioned him because he did an advert for hollandia too
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 10:47am On Aug 31, 2007
@Spikedcylinder

It is really good to see how you make a fool of yourself. "Stupidity Justified".

Trendy, thanks for your all contributions, i know you are not an avid fan of Omotola, but resonable replies though and speaking of Jide Kosoko, You are not out of line for mentionning him afterall he has done same for Hollandia.

Keep it coming, i really appreciate.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by ritchboi: 12:04pm On Aug 31, 2007
How old is d omotola sef,i heard her nollywood age is 25 but her real age is 29,u no now,like our footbalers dey do,hmmm
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 12:28pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ angelgal bla bla bla
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 12:33pm On Aug 31, 2007
what's all this sef all of una no try @ all undecided
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 12:36pm On Aug 31, 2007
Keep the insults coming Ndi, we can tell who is truly stupid that way.

@ trendy, I was only making a light hearted joke since it is ok to talk about Jide on this thread but not accepted for one to mention Omotola or her habits. Impressive.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 12:40pm On Aug 31, 2007
ok, but the argument was uncessesary no need to continue with it wink
Trust me, am not a drama free girl myself
but when it comes to matter of people's choice and opinion
i stay out of drama, cos we cant always feel the same toward things
so are you anti omo T or Pro Omo T
i did not quite pick out which side you are on smiley
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 12:43pm On Aug 31, 2007
As for mentioning jide, i was only pointing out the fact that from the ad/calenders,
we could also see the effect they used to improve his looks
so same must have been done for omotola
i wasn;t trying to deviate
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 12:46pm On Aug 31, 2007
Trendy, I am pro Omo T. Ndi just got pissed off because I said Omo T could do with improving her makeup and dress sense. Thats my offence. Talk about differences of opinion eh? I dont like drama myself but she keeps insulting and I refuse to go down to her level and insult her back.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 12:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
lol. Do we even have to explain ourselves to ndi in the first place? let her eat her heart out.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 12:50pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ spiked ,
Pro Omo. T, well the both of you are on the same side! now
why argue, you guys should be arguing with us that are not too into omo T
she's ok, but not my idea star, lol, dont mind me
now the storm is over wink
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by yongbabe(f): 1:36pm On Aug 31, 2007
the storm is over nooo i was enjoin it. tongue tongue

Angelgirl:

Spikedcylinder , Snazzydawn and Co Ltd, its okay we have now noticed you guys, puleeeeaase its high time you started your own topic about omotola and i can assure you whatever the topic is you will definitely become superstars, respect this forum and leave ndi alone for peace to reign here.

NOW CAN WE PLEASE GET BACK TO THE TOPIC?

hey this is a free place.
its allowd 2 post wherever u want ok
n they were only expressin their opinion how does that stop peace from reinin
u want us 2 get back 2 the topic? post a pic of the billbord. its gettin borin 2 keep talkin about smth u havent seen. undecided undecided
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 1:52pm On Aug 31, 2007
lol shocked u dey pour fuel for fire
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 1:56pm On Aug 31, 2007
by all means, let it burn. grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by yongbabe(f): 2:12pm On Aug 31, 2007
snazzydawn:

by all means, let it burn. grin

yess oo i am quite bored. cheesy grin
snazzy i read ur blog, its realy nice, loved it u have a great imagination.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2007
thank you very much, young babe for taking the time to read my blog. I feel like a star already.

[s]*clears throat* to my fans, thank you for everything. Oh sorry, I am having malaria so that is a malaria induced dream grin grin[/s]
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 2:23pm On Aug 31, 2007
My Gawd! If idiots could fly this place would be a goddam airport.!!!

@Snazzydawn

I don't know what your problem is but i bet it is really hard to pronounce! I have repeatedly told you and your spiked friend that this thread is for like minds, go start your own topic, it is allowed cos you guys really bore me stiff!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 2:31pm On Aug 31, 2007
Ndi u no dey tire sef, close the matter now undecided
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2007
ndi, eat your heart out, if that ain't enough, go and hit your head against the nearest wall. Oh, I forgot, you do not have a head. Well, hit whatever sits atop your neck against the wall.

OMO T's dressing is waaacckkkoooo. Do your worst.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2007
snazzydawn:

ndi, eat your heart out, if that ain't enough, go and hit your head against the nearest wall. Oh, I forgot, you do not have a head. Well, hit whatever sits atop your neck against the wall.

Word! grin grin grin another "Stupidity Justified"
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2007
got that right. Your stupidity, you meant. Cos I cannot think of how a normal human being can flare up because others do not think her way. Only a stupid person will do that. Have you not heard of something called OPINION?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by yongbabe(f): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2007
ndi calma menina calma,
calm down, stop gettin worked up over what other ppl think.
we r all entitled 2 our opinions. thats what makes all of us special. undecided undecided

snazzydawn:

sayin her dressin is wackoo is complementin her lipsrsealed
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2007
una get time, some show the other who's classy and ignore the other cool
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 2:58pm On Aug 31, 2007
ROTFLM sexy AO

trendy I could not help responding to the retard.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2007
@ Snazzydawn

You should really go and find out the difference between stupity and opinion.

The art of being naive hmmmm, there is really a big price to pay, you know what find out from the school you claim you attended if they have a refund policy!!!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by snazzydawn(f): 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2007
Ndi:

@ Snazzydawn

You should really go and find out the difference between stupity and opinion.

The art of being naive hmmmm, there is really a big price to pay, you know what find out from the school you claim you attended if they have a refund policy!!!!

alright kiddo, run along now, I have stuff to do. No point haggling with a mad woman. Omo does not even know you so please get a life. One more thing, Omo's dressing is rubbish. You cannot compare her to whiteroses, yes, whiteroses is a "common" Nairalander.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8)

The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad / Amber Rose & Blac Chyna’sflaunts Backside Causing Traffic On Way To Maimi Beach / Skales Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.