Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt (12571 Views)

Fan Calls Out Omotola For Dressing Too Sexy For A Married Woman & She Claps Back / Omotola Laughing As She Watches DonJazzy Raise His Hands Up / Omotola Takes Cool Seflies With Her Hubby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by ileile: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2007
she is beautiful.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by 9ja4eva: 5:18pm On Aug 16, 2007
LMAO

U funny oh
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oscarmeca: 9:21am On Aug 17, 2007
Ndi dear, my nose is ok thanks!

The point is i'm not the one being paid to show my face. I believe the whole idea behind this campaign is to entice customers. The fact is that it doesn't. Apart from Omotola (who i agree is really pretty despite my previous post), the billboard is of no interest.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 11:21am On Aug 17, 2007
oscar meca:

the billboard is of no interest.

You forgot to add "to me" because the billboard interest me a great deal and others that have posted postively. tongue tongue

The Hollandia people choose her because they like her nose, (Be it flat or pointed) her looks, her dress sense, her foundation and other things cynical
forumites would want to comment about her, if she is not all that they would not even opt for her. so throwing negative comments would not even remove a strand of her from Omotola's skin neither would it automatically change the picture on the billboard until the contract is over. Take it or leave it who cares!!!!!
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oscarmeca: 11:33am On Aug 17, 2007
Ndi dear. i don't get it. Why are you getting so worked up about this. Can't i voice out my opinion? I think:
if you are a male, you are Omotola's husband
if you are a female you are on, definitely
Whatever be the case relax, grab a drink and keep staring at Omotola's billboard
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 12:21pm On Aug 17, 2007
oscar meca:

Ndi dear. i don't get it. Why are you getting so worked up about this. Can't i voice out my opinion? I think:
if you are a male, you are Omotola's husband
if you are a female you are on, definitely
Whatever be the case relax, grab a drink and keep staring at Omotola's billboard

You are wrong, Worked up? why should i be? I am only telling you the fact, omotola did not create herself, critical as u are, you could only pin point her nose, if she goes and do surgery on her nose like Michael Jackson, people like you will be the first to critise but now that she has left it like that you are complaining, Get real buddy, i have seen worst nose and i think she has a fine nose and if u don't, na u sabi!!

I stated in my first post that each time i pass by and see the billboard, i cannot help to steal a glance, because she is really pretty, i have her pictures on my Laptop and i am also making plans to get the billboard pics so i can include it in my gallery, so that I can really relax, grab a drink and keep on staring at the pics while i work wink wink smiley how about that

People are really funny, i wonder the next thing you will pin point? am really waiting to see the post come in.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oscarmeca: 1:37pm On Aug 17, 2007
Ndi dear. Forget what i said about her nose ok? I already said she's pretty didn't i? It's the billboard that is not.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by sabito: 4:29pm On Aug 17, 2007
Oh cut the crap! we all know that Niger is short for Nigeria so why the noise, abi u wan show say you too know?

pls Niger is a country and can not be used as an abreviation for Nigeria, you could use Naija for this purpose
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 5:12pm On Aug 17, 2007
I too know, who ask u?
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 5:15pm On Aug 17, 2007
Post = only 3

Some people join Nairaland purposely to correct other people. embarassed
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by trendy(f): 5:18pm On Aug 17, 2007
lmao, omotola would be proud of her fans argument
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 4:39pm On Aug 18, 2007
Ndi, you are getting worked up, like to admit it or not!
Bjork, Sarah Jessica Parker or even Owen Wilson arent the most attractive people on the planet are they? The fact that they arent does not make them NOT get endorsement deals and the likes but it doesnt stop other people from pointing out their flaws of which these flaws might be things that, they, as people and celebrities like most about their bodies.
In Omotola's case, besides her flat nose which I agree with mecca that she has, most of her other flaws are things she can correct by simply changing her razz taste.
You jump at everybody that has even the tiniest negative thing to say about the woman, what is your own? Everybody has the right to an opinion even if it is one that doesnt agree with yours.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2007
ndi wat is ur problem? if some1 tinks omos nose n dress sense is awful its their bussines not urs. so shut up and stop jumpin on ppls necks. omo is not the prettiest nor d best actress. oh n by d way i do think tat omos nose is awful, n tat ma dog has a better dress sense.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 9:05am On Aug 20, 2007
spikedcylinder:

Ndi, you are getting worked up, like to admit it or not!
Bjork, Sarah Jessica Parker or even Owen Wilson arent the most attractive people on the planet are they? The fact that they arent does not make them NOT get endorsement deals and the likes but it doesnt stop other people from pointing out their flaws of which these flaws might be things that, they, as people and celebrities like most about their bodies.
In Omotola's case, besides her flat nose which I agree with mecca that she has, most of her other flaws are things she can correct by simply changing her razz taste.
You jump at everybody that has even the tiniest negative thing to say about the woman, what is your own? Everybody has the right to an opinion even if it is one that doesnt agree with yours.

I see that you are back again!
Getting worked up here is besides the point, Being negative minded about Omotola is one thing and criticising God's work is another. You have a right to your own opinion.
The Topic here happens to be on Billboard and not about nose, foundation or dress sense, so get your facts correctly all you player haters and i repeat that is not going to change the kind of person Omotola is or her dress sense. ( And i really wonder how your own nose is )

vivi:

ndi what is your problem? if someone tinks omos nose n dress sense is awful its their bussines not urs. so shut up and stop jumpin on ppls necks. omo is not the prettiest nor d best actress. oh n by d way i do think tat omos nose is awful, n tat ma dog has a better dress sense.

My business, also because when people move from topic to something else, you tend to wonder whether they are reasoning with their brains at all or with their asses and i think you are one of those people reasoning with their asses, you are not just a player hater, you are also contemptuous.
I do not expect everybody to appreciate her beauty or the billboard but i really have a problem with people deviating from topic to something else.
I never compared Omotola to any actress or said she was the prettiest but because you are dim witted, you tend to believe the worst of Omotola
and Vivi i also think that your dog has a better nose and dress sense than you.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by oscarmeca: 12:17pm On Aug 20, 2007
Ndi dear, you are a real pain.
Why can't you just accept that everyone can't appreciate your girl or her nose for that matter.
You will just die of heart attack if you don't take it easy. she doesn't even know you. Take it easy o.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 12:59pm On Aug 20, 2007
ndi reasoning with ur ass is better than not reasonin at all.
smth i wonder if ur brain works or if its just there for show. but judjing from the way u talk i would say its non existent.

u hae pratically insulted every 1 who says tat omo is not very pretty. y do u insult them when u know that not every1 can apreciate her beauty?
isnt that just pure stupidness
i used 2 think that nobody is daft but now i know that u r the reason y that word was invented.
n u havent seen me so u dont know how my nose looks or how i dress. but just so u know i dress fab n look even better.
unlike ujudjin my dress sense n nose with out havin seen it. i judge omo 4rom what i have seen, n her nose is AWFULL her dress sense is non existent.

so ndi stop gettin urself worked up 4 nothin omo is pretty but just not pretty enough.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 1:14pm On Aug 20, 2007
oscar meca:

Ndi dear, you are a real pain.
Why can't you just accept that everyone can't appreciate your girl or her nose for that matter.
You will just die of heart attack if you don't take it easy. she doesn't even know you. Take it easy o.

You still do not get it do you? Am not asking everybody to accept her, the point i am making here is you do not digress from the topic to make ur point known, or u still think that is going to make her a lesser person? and for your information she does not have to know me personally, that is why she is a celebrity. Got that.

vivi:

ndi reasoning with your ass is better than not reasonin at all.
smth i wonder if your brain works or if its just there for show. but judjing from the way u talk i would say its non existent.

u hae pratically insulted every 1 who says tat omo is not very pretty. y do u insult them when u know that not everyone can apreciate her beauty?
isnt that just pure stupidness
i used 2 think that nobody is daft but now i know that you're the reason y that word was invented.
n u havent seen me so u don't know how my nose looks or how i dress. but just so u know i dress fab n look even better.
unlike ujudjin my dress sense n nose with out havin seen it. i judge omo 4rom what i have seen, n her nose is AWFULL her dress sense is non existent.

so ndi stop gettin yourself worked up 4 nothin omo is pretty but just not pretty enough.

From all your replies, you must be the most stupid person on nairaland, not just plain stupid now because if u took your time to read all my replies you would have far gotten my point, for those that do not like her or the billboard, i never replied but for idiots like u that think with their ass, i will give it to u anytime, afterall your dog is sensible and has a better dress sense than you. grin

Keep the post coming in am still online.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 2:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
the fact that i didn't get ur point after readin ur replies, is because u make no sense at all.
so u admit that its stupid 2 read ur replies?? that must mean that ur replies arent worth readin, wow thank goodness u know.
that has just saved me the trouble of sayin it. n the reason i read ur replies is because i wanted 2 be sure that i wasnt makin a mistake about u being stupid.
but obviously i was not.

n u have 2 admit it takes a sensible person 2 buy a sensible dog.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 3:12pm On Aug 20, 2007
vivi:

the fact that i didn't get your point after readin your replies, is because u make no sense at all.
so u admit that its stupid 2 read your replies?? that must mean that your replies arent worth readin, wow thank goodness u know.
that has just saved me the trouble of sayin it. n the reason i read your replies is because i wanted 2 be sure that i wasnt makin a mistake about u being stupid.
but obviously i was not.

n u have 2 admit it takes a sensible person 2 buy a sensible dog.

It is only an empty vessel like you that can read plain English and yet remains in oblivion, that goes to show how unqualified you are to even contribute, maybe you should just go pitch your tent somewhere else and allow competent members that can translate plain English to do so.

I am glad you finally agree that your dog has a better dress sense than you and i bet your dog can even understand plain English unlike its daft owner grin grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 3:28pm On Aug 20, 2007
where in evrythin that i have been writhin so far did i say that ma dog had a better dress sense??
i think i now understand ur problem , u need glasses not the normal ones course they wouldn't do u much goo but the big dorky type. n guess what no 1 wold know that u r usin then considerin the fact that u already look like a dork.

lets look at it dis way n i will try 2 break it down 2 see if u understand.
tons of ppl hae written on dis trend n lots of dem say that omos nose is awfull.
yet u r there yapping like a cow. for christ sake omo is not that pretty.
n u hae 2 be the most stupid person on earth if u were not expectin the billbord 2 come out nice.
the fact that omo looked nice on the billbord does not make her the pretiest woman on earth or in nollywood.
its so obvios that the billbord was worked on. lots of ppl said so.
yet u still remain oblivios 2 the plain truth. now which of us is stupid u who belive that omo is perfect or i who belive that omo is pretty but just not the prettiest the girl has her flaws. n the sooner u realise that n stop actin like a baby the better 4 all of us nairaland users.
n when i say users i mean sensible ppl n not lame ass loosers like ur self.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 3:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
@Vivi

You do not have to spell it out for us to know what you were implying in your last sentence Ooooops!!! i forgot you do not understand plain English, even the one written by you.

Your response proves again that you are not only dim witted but half baked. (contracditing yourself).
Just read thru what you have just posted it shows you are not only stupid but naive, plainly speaking!!!!

Just to make it easier for you and other losers and because u feel like you want to digress from the original topic.

Point 1 = Any topic on Omotola on Nairaland is Hot topic check it all out and the voting (Herself compared to other Actresses other members have featured you will see the long gap.)

Point 2 = Check out the ratio of this particular thread and see the number of winners and losers!!!! Your contribution does not really count tongue tongue
That is if you can still comprehend simple English, may be you can invite your Dog to do the reading for you. grin grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2007
ndi this would be one of the lat times that i am going 2 explain dis 2 you. because u r so dumb.
but if after this u r still obliious 2 the truth then u r a lost case. n i suggest that u drop out of sch and become a wheel barrow pusher or market trader.
no its not an insult its just the truth. the only befitin job for u well here is my explanation:

In 2003, the battle between Genevieve and Omotola reached a crescendo with the explosion of Genevieve as the hottest and most sought after actress in Nigeria.

The truth is that between 2002 and 2004, Genevieve grabbed most of the leading roles in the movie industry, leaving Omotola trailing behind.

Omotola increased her appearance fees movies and became the first in that category to earn above N800,000. Genevieve later caught up with Omotola and in 2003, both ran neck-to-neck earning between a fee of Nl million and N1.3 million. genny is leadin now ( she got 2million 4 actin 30 days)

Genevieve was rated number one between 2002 and 2004 in the industry

then came the rivaly about the face of lux , which genny won in flying colors.

during ban both actresses took it 2 music, and omos album got way more criticized than gennys did.

after the ban genny has feautred in the followin moies:

30 days
girls cot
keep my will
blood for tears.

and omo has feautred in:

total war

ndi if omo is so perfect and awesome how come she almost always looses to genny whenever the 2 of them r involed in smth.
look u hae 2 wake up omotola is no longer IT other actresses hae risen 2 the chalenge genny is just 1 of them.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2007
My good lord, i never knew you were this DAFT !!!!!

You are not even ashmed to expose yourself, Please invite your dog to do a goodreading/posting for you cos it is very obvious that plain English is not so plain afterall!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Maybe the next thread would carry a restriction sign "For Matured Adults Only" Minors with brains are allowed (Not the ones with brainy dogs though)

You are really a sorry thing for girlhood!!!!. shocked shocked embarassed embarassed
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 6:21pm On Aug 20, 2007
ndi y do u keep soudin lyk a broken record? r u dat stupid tat u cant think of anytin else 2 say? i feel pity 4 u already. n by d way ur last post was d lamest reply eva wat does it have 2 do with wat i posted? n dont try 2 ignore d questions i asked in ma last post. ndi u r a perfect example of wat happens when someone is born without a brain. ndi ur an embarasment 2 d human race.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by spikedcylinder: 7:30am On Aug 21, 2007
vivi, please please and please be the bigger person and don't exchange words with Ndi, we already know the kind of stuff she's made up of. If she agrees with Omotola's taste and dress sense, very little else can be said. It is the truly "dim witted" people who post abusive slurs whenever things don't go in their "dim witted" directions. LOL. This thread is not Omotola vs Genny. I was indifferent about both of them because I don't particularly enjoy Nigerian movies but this thread is actually making me dislike that Omotola woman.

Ndi:

I see that you are back again!
Getting worked up here is besides the point, Being negative minded about Omotola is one thing and criticising God's work is another. You have a right to your own opinion.
The Topic here happens to be on Billboard and not about nose, foundation or dress sense, so get your facts correctly all you player haters and i repeat that is not going to change the kind of person Omotola is or her dress sense. ( And i really wonder how your own nose is )

My business, also because when people move from topic to something else, you tend to wonder whether they are reasoning with their brains at all or with their asses and i think you are one of those people reasoning with their asses, you are not just a player hater, you are also contemptuous.
I do not expect everybody to appreciate her beauty or the billboard but i really have a problem with people deviating from topic to something else.
I never compared Omotola to any actress or said she was the prettiest but because you are dim witted, you tend to believe the worst of Omotola
and Vivi i also think that your dog has a better nose and dress sense than you.

Back from where? You think I live online? LOL! That is so funny!

Ok, in the typical nairaland fashion, you post a thread about something like Obasanjo's eating habits and you expect everyone to keep talking about his eating habits? As long as the conversation remains on Obasanjo, nobody has gone out of line. Ah! I see. . . what you want is for EVERYBODY to come online and say , we agree with you Ndi, Omotola's Billboard is the best that has ever been made, she's the most beautiful woman blah blah and every other arse licking statement there ever is. Sorry, not happening!

The fact that she has a flat nose doesnt mean she's not beautiful. I don't have a flat nose, I have a fat nose and believe me, I would be one of the most beautiful people you would ever see if you get the opportunity to. Yes, I AM prettier than your Omotola though i don't have half of her fantastic body. What am I even saying sef, this thread is losing meaning and becoming vain but it doesnt stop me from posting on it whenever I want to. Get that.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by uchetobi(f): 8:39am On Aug 21, 2007
I don’t think Omotola is worth this fight. Ladies!!!!!! pls stop, who gives a f*ck about Omotola or otherwise. Anyone can love or hate her without getting personal, abeg
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 9:05am On Aug 21, 2007
@Vivi

I do not have to make my point made over and over again because daft people like you cannot understand plain English and you know i can never run out of words to say to fools like you the problem here is you do not understand plain English, so it is not worth speaking it to you. But if you want abuses surely you can get it from me because this has gone beyond Omotola.

Criticising when we do not even know what you look like, maybe something out of a horror movie .

@Spikedcylinder

You do not have to live online but if you wish your luck, i see you only have the guts to speak because your lame friend that shares the same daft view is in support. What do u expect, especially somebody that can not tell the difference between Shirley and foundation!!!

People like you that criticise up to God's own creation will indeed be a sorry sight. When next Idiots like you want to reply to a post, i advise you read before replying or u can equally invite Vivi's dog to help u out as well.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 9:18am On Aug 21, 2007
This is really surprising, the length people can go to grin grin grin

The topic i believe is about the billboard, if u like it say it and if you think otherwise too say it, why must people go to the extent of bringing in shape of nose, dressing and all what not!

If anybody has issues with Omotola, i think she can be reached on this website www.omotola.tv
There you can tell her about her dressing and her pancake and stop moving members from the original topic.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 12:30pm On Aug 21, 2007
ndi dis one dat u keep mentionin ma dog r u indirectly askin me 2 give him 2 u? because u seriously need his advice. n i can see tat u keep ignorin ma questions, tat just shows tat even u know tat omo isnt tat pretty. n as 4 insultin Gods creation wat have u been doin 2 anyone against omo. stop contradictin ur self abeg. n if u need a dictionary all u have 2 do is ask. ndi r u under 3 yrs old? because tat would explain ur childish behavior.
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by Ndi(f): 1:32pm On Aug 21, 2007
Give what to me? Sorry i don't do dogs and i do not need any dog to read plain English for me.

For your pointless question, P-L-E-A-S-E when people talk off point, one does not need to foolishly answer to them.

And for your information, "To me Omotola is very pretty and if she is not to you, well i did not ask God to create you the way you are, and if her beauty annoys you that much, not worth getting sleepless night over, just go jump into the nearest beach, maybe that might help u cool off grin grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by larrybabe: 4:48pm On Aug 21, 2007
@Ndi

You are damn funny grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola On New Billboard Of Hollandia Yougurt by vivi(f): 7:41pm On Aug 21, 2007
of course omo looks beautiful n perfect 2 u. d fact dat u r so ugly coupled with d fact dat u r myopic would make even a monkey look beautiful 2 u. what made d question stupid? if u dont understand pls say so, i mean i wont take it bad. see i already know tat u r dum so it makes no difrence. i will ask d question again. if omo is so beutiful how come she has lost 2 genny in pratically everythin concernin beauty? n y is she apearin in fewer movies ( ndi its ok if u dont understand i never expected u 2). :

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Ufoma Marries Oyinbo / Biodun Okeowo Remembers Her Dead Mother, One Week After, Shares Throwback Photos / The Almighty Booobs And Hips On This University Of Lagos Girl Will Make Your Mad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.