Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,580 members, 7,812,898 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:34 PM

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) (44044 Views)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel By Road And Sea From Its Complex In Lekki / Islamic Group Warns Amotekun For Arresting Northerners Traveling In Trucks / Convid-19: Nnamdi Kanu Brings In Trucks Load Of Food To Be Shared To Biafrans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Ahmed4002(m): 2:18pm On Apr 15

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wDH3xybuGK4?si=9jxKGmno9pBl4Tsk

The Dangote refinery has roll out the distribution of Diesel in it's Trucks (Dangote) for local consumption and distribution around the country from it's Gantry.

The Automated Gantry system allows user to input the required liters from the screen and once the required liter is reached, the system automatically shut off.

Source: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/dangotegroup_alikodangote-dangotepetroleumrefinery-dangotegroup-ugcPost-7185580938829905921-QZgL?utm_source=share&utm_medium=member_ios

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Kenochi(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15
When some individuals ask why the naira is strengthening against the dollar,this right here is one of the Reasons

For close to 15 years,the Nigerian Government has totally removed subsidy on Diesel and Aviation fuel.This means companies have to source for dollars to keep importing this product,the reason why this is important is because almost all economic activities in Nigeria are done using Diesel.Infact I call the Nigeria the only country in the world that runs it's economic activities on Diesel
Now imagine for a second,that a company in Nigeria now starts producing Diesel to serve the whole country and beyond,you don't need to be told that there will be a glut of foreign exchange
For some of us,we knew that this will happen and we started investing in properties along this corridor

Kindly go to my signature to see how you can get a piece of the action in the Ibeju Lekki Industrial Hub and beyond....

This is the beginning of Nigeria's Industrial Revolution

195 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by triple996(m): 2:25pm On Apr 15
some people will be very sad after reading this news grin .
Since their lord and saviour failed, they wish evil 4 the country

123 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Idebaj: 2:27pm On Apr 15
I hope this will crash the pump price to the barest minimal

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by CodeTemplar: 2:28pm On Apr 15
When is port Harcourt refinery coming on stream?
Those NNPC dude should be flogged with mature sugarcane stick.

163 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Paraman: 2:30pm On Apr 15
Fake video by Lagos Ibadan news

I know someone who's working at the Dangote refinery and he said the refinery will start working in third quarter of 2026.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by lowkey0147: 2:31pm On Apr 15
APC audio mode activated..

10 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by jkpbestseries: 2:33pm On Apr 15
two weeks never reach for portharcourt refinery?

26 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by lordm(m): 2:43pm On Apr 15
I love this

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by tommy589(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15
If Dangote becomes fully operational, the by products of refined crude like petroleum jelly,should help in springing up small scale industries

39 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by christejames(m): 2:53pm On Apr 15
undecided

I'm still confused πŸ˜•, I thought in distillation of crude oil πŸ›’, premium motor spirit (fuel) is the first to come out ahead of diesel? undecided

Abi the news that we've been hearing since last week that some barges from Dangote Refinery are moving large fuel barges out of Nigeria πŸ‡³πŸ‡¬ is true? undecided undecided

We keep watching them!

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Babangidapikin: 2:55pm On Apr 15
Hmmm this one Alhaji wants to use the Cement model for distribution , would it work bayi ,or would he have mega stations too.

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by omenka1: 3:24pm On Apr 15
All I wanna know is...........
How much for a litre

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Jestin: 3:25pm On Apr 15
They should consider price reduction in diesel please. Things are still expensive after decline in Dollars exchange rate so i am suspecting this Diesel ooo

6 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by ObiPandora: 3:25pm On Apr 15
What on God's Earth is going on ?

Many obidient senseless Ipob have been claiming Dangote Refinery will not work till 2028 or even till 3030 abi na spiritual Diesel Dangote they sell.

See them below all the way from Agulu n upper iweka. They will never ask about Orient Refinery the pandora Criminal Peter
Pandora. Obi
wasted 4 billion of Anambra fund on n commissioned close to 20 years ago without releasing a single litre of fuel till tomorrow but are very quick to tarnish a private citizen "Aliko Dangote" effort.

Just imagine if this refinery was situated in Aba or owned by one of them like Geometric, they might claim Jesus Christ should not bother to return that they are already in paradise here in Earth.

SeeWahala:
When will we see the petrol that they have been using to hype this refinery since buhari yeye saga? undecided
CountinBlessins:
I am starting to feel this goverment invest alot in propaganda angry

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by hslbroker2(m): 3:25pm On Apr 15
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Glimpsetv: 3:26pm On Apr 15
πŸ™
Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Blaze14k: 3:26pm On Apr 15
Finally wow it's all good

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Faiththatworks(m): 3:26pm On Apr 15
The Giant of Africa is roaring back to life.
Nigeria is on the March Again.
God bless Alh Aliko Dangote,God bless Asiwaju,God bless Lagos State Government.
I rejoice because I know the real Journey to Greatness for Nigeria has started,the Monstrous Dangote Refinery will breathe life into my Great country Nigeria.
From proporphylene to carbon Black,from petroleum Jelly to Engine oil,not forgetting the uncountable plastic byproduct that will be derived from Crude oil,I daresay the Industrialization of Nigeria is on full throttle.
For the naysayers,let me give a little explanation,all the Plastic needs of Nigeria will be met through the Refinery,from plastic chairs to items as small as containers for carbonated drinks,The era of importing plastic is gone forever.
When they ask why is the Dollar falling,tell them this isn't propaganda but real life activities have started taking place in Nigeria.
Dangote rolling out Diesel alone has caused the market to be heavily flooded with Dollars,by the time he rolls out Aviation fuel,PMS and the other by products,I'm sure the dollar will fall to 600 naira.
When the Farmers start harvesting sometime in the middle of the year,and food importation drops,the Dollar hoarders will cry blood.
My advice to every business man or woman,don't miss out on what is happening around the Dangote Refinery,get a business around that axis and you will never regret it.
For your investment and purchase of very cheap land,you can check my signature for more details.
God bless Alh Aliko Dangote
God bless Nigeria.

34 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by AutoConsult: 3:27pm On Apr 15
Great one. I believe this will significantly affect the prices of locally-made products.

Meanwhile, take a stroll through my profile and threads if you intend buying a car soon. See you in there.

https://www.nairaland.com/7879853/dont-buy-car-without-inviting

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by SeeWahala: 3:27pm On Apr 15
When will we see the petrol that they have been using to hype this refinery since buhari yeye saga? undecided

The common man on the street in nigeria has no use for diesel. He fuels his gen with petrol, fuels his car with petrol, bike and keke nko? What of public transportation? Does danfo use diesel?

And let no agbad0 muncher come to talk to me about factory and manufacturing sector using diesel here angry afterall the dollar going & coming UP-DOWN-LEFT-RIGHT has done absolutely nothing to mitigate the high and still rising cost of food in the market for the same common man on the streets to buy and eat cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Starboytwo(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15
I hereby declare cry season for some people.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by MMempire(m): 3:27pm On Apr 15
We need petrol too.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Raxxye(m): 3:28pm On Apr 15
This is good news!

4 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by commoditiesnig: 3:28pm On Apr 15
Congratulations to Dangote and Nigerians

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by bigdammyj: 3:28pm On Apr 15
Noted.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Omoawoke: 3:28pm On Apr 15
Enemies of Nigeria must be put to shame

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15
Tinubu is working

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Dittodat: 3:29pm On Apr 15
I thought some brainwashed mumus said that the refinery would not work and that it was all propaganda.

May God continue to bless Dsngote, President Tinubu, and all Nigerians.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by Paramount01(m): 3:29pm On Apr 15
Paraman:
Fake video by Lagos Ibadan news

I know someone who's working at the Dangote refinery and he said the refinery will start working in third quarter of 2026.

Lolz, even with video you still don't belive, pls what did you want to gain in this hatred

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by UrPapa: 3:30pm On Apr 15
Obidients don’t fall for this fake video by Tinubu minions

3 Likes

Re: Dangote Refinery Rolls Out Diesel In Trucks For Local Consumption (Video) by honestivo(m): 3:31pm On Apr 15
Dangote products as never be of help to Nigerian

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Returns To Nigeria (pictures) / Federal Government Leaves Out South East In Projects From $29.96B FOREIGN LOAN / Man Criticizes Picture Of Fatima Ganduje Being Kissed & Touched By Her Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.