Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,049 members, 7,956,895 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:52 PM

Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts (45640 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home / African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by DrSamOnowu87(m): 11:25pm On Jun 04, 2021
supportnija:

This thing I have better things to do, join issue with Is a waste of time..
So u can't even express urself very well. U can't write simple and comprehensive sentence?? U ve d same problem with. Binhari d illiterate,power drunk terrorist president of d zoo.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tobsam237:
On this, we can all agree Twitter fvked up... You don't have to like or hate Buhari to know they fvked up BIG TIME... You don't mess with a sitting president.... with 2 years to election... and except no consequences...

They just lost over 3million active subscribers... It will affect their stocks eventually cos it will affect their ads market in Africa...

So you mean they should bend their rules xos of Buhari when they didnt cos of Trump? Abwg say something else

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by bejeria101(m): 11:26pm On Jun 04, 2021
bro4u:
When Buhari finish with this country Somalia will be like Dubai compared to Nigeria. We still have like 2 more yrs to go.

Buhari has really spoilt APC's image walahi, can't they call him to order?

Seriously? Apc has an image? EZIOKWU cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Kayharry(m): 11:30pm On Jun 04, 2021
Dem go still ban Nairaland join .
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
DrSamOnowu87:
So u can't even express urself very well. U can't write simple and comprehensive sentence?? U ve d same problem with. Binhari d illiterate,power drunk terrorist president of d zoo.
This thing you are still writing RUBBISH, climb the near by TRANSFORMER if you are not comfortable with Mr. President decission, you must be one these quack useless Dr from IMO state UNIVERSITY... Just go to bed IPOB nonsensical
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by deemayor2(m): 11:31pm On Jun 04, 2021
Only In UAR
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Renforce: 11:33pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tobsam237:

Obviously, mother is a bigger FOOL.

Criticize constructively. You don't have to curse

Who's this unfortunate i.mbecile that couldn't even string together a sentence that made complete sense?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Everfrank(m): 11:36pm On Jun 04, 2021
powerfulguy:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=319224419609772&id=100045666493301
Nigerian bar of criminals.
You are the number one problem of our democracy.
Social media must be regulated.

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Tobsam237(m): 11:37pm On Jun 04, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

So you mean they should bend their rules cos of Buhari when they didnt cos of Trump? Abwg say something else

I didn't say they shouldn't delete it, but they should definitely expect consequences... and i was just thinking if they thought of the consequences, they could have been diplomatic about it.
Or probably they felt, Nigeria market is no big deal to them...

I'm not taking sides here.
Just seeing this from a business and respect stand pov

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:39pm On Jun 04, 2021
Tobsam237:

I didn't say they shouldn't delete it, but they should definitely expect consequences... and i was just thinking if they thought of the consequences, they could have been diplomatic about it.
Or probably they felt, Nigeria market is no big deal to them...

I'm not taking sides here.
Just seeing this from a business and respect stand pov

I get you. But standards should always stand. Since they know nigerians would always have their way atound it, that shouldnt be an issue for them. Thats the way i see it

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by orlaglobal234: 11:42pm On Jun 04, 2021
Harrynight:
kiss
President Buhari need intelligent advisers around him,
I ask again, WHO ARE BUHARI ADVISERS?
Femi Adesina and Garba Shehu
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by dochenaj: 11:44pm On Jun 04, 2021
neyohh:
Foreign investors never had any confidence in Nigeria, with or without buhari .
Interesting defence of Buhari you have up there.

There is something called degrees. It is not always all or none.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by orlaglobal234: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Nigerians when are we suspend ghost president Buhari from our Aso rock? let suspend him now before it getting late
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jun 04, 2021
Whether we like it or not we need to realize that this Buhari government is a real big blessing to us all.

How else are we supposed to achieve secession if they aren't committing epic fails like these?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by MalcoImX: 11:51pm On Jun 04, 2021
supportnija:
Useless NBA, our police men and women were murdered by IPOB , police facilities were burnt down, USELESS NBA did not say anything, twitter was ban this useless modafucker are talking..
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by sybarite7(m): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
A WISE MAN ONCE SAID
"I am the most abused and insulted president in the world but when I leave office, you will all remember me for the total 'freedom' you enjoyed ...

WE MISS U TRULY
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Mummyfour(f): 11:52pm On Jun 04, 2021
sad ;
effort1:

This is what you seek. His name is Felix Terungwa Dave.

He is above 40 but not mature enough to get married.
grin the person ask of vulture picture, you come post this one.
Abi na the vulture be this true true? grin
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by richboy7(m): 12:02am On Jun 05, 2021
supportnija:
Useless NBA, our police men and women were murdered by IPOB , police facilities were burnt down, USELESS NBA did not say anything, twitter was ban this useless modafucker are talking..

You don't even talk about fulani herdsman killing and reaping people on another man's land. Bokoharam and ISWAP killing your people in the North. This terrorists have killed thousands of people combine more than Ipob.
Haba what are you saying? And you yourself do not say anything when this groups were even killing your people ni........abeg call your bubu to order cuz he's exercising a military regime. We are now exhibiting Demo Crazy in naija now.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by richboy7(m): 12:06am On Jun 05, 2021
Tobsam237:
On this, we can all agree Twitter fvked up... You don't have to like or hate Buhari to know they fvked up BIG TIME... You don't mess with a sitting president.... with 2 years to election... and except no consequences...

They just lost over 3million active subscribers... It will affect their stocks eventually cos it will affect their ads market in Africa...

Abeg jare Twitter don't care. They even deleted a whole President Trump's twittes. Who be naija zoo?
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by NotGej: 12:07am On Jun 05, 2021
Shame on Nigerians. You lots take and swallow whatever is thrown at y’all. How can one man, because of ego take a unilateral decision as Buhari just did. And we the people are like “whatever em wan do make e do am”.

You all deserve all what is happening to y’all. As you are blinded by creed, religion and ethnicity. No wonder Trump called una shithole country.

The youths today are towing the path of idgaf attitude of our parents that saw small military boys wreck the beautiful and abundantly blessed Nigeria.

NIGERIAN YOUTHS SHAME ON UNA.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by richboy7(m): 12:09am On Jun 05, 2021
MrBanner:
Buhari is way too immature for a 78 year old man. How can you suspend the entire country from using a mobile app simply because they banned you for flaunting their rules? This is Sani Abacha all over again.

Guy we're really in a military regime I dey tell you
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by richboy7(m): 12:10am On Jun 05, 2021
dederocs:
Twitter though, don't they see how the terrorists are tormenting us, Buhari has a right to say what he said as per terrorists and killers operating in Nigeria. Bleep twitter. Security is imperative. Twitter's suspension of Buhari's account was wrong.

Speak for yourself
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Tobsam237(m): 12:13am On Jun 05, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

So you mean they should bend their rules xos of Buhari when they didnt cos of Trump? Abwg say something else

In all honesty, which of these tweets is worse?
[img][/img]

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Kingisibor: 12:13am On Jun 05, 2021
The FG may suspend the Constitution. So be readying to hit the streets. It’s a full-blown dictatorship.

Now that Lai Mohammed’s Federal Government has directed the NBC to block access to Twitter in Nigeria, I’ll show you steps how you can download a “VPN,” & bypass #TwitterBan.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Okadall23: 12:15am On Jun 05, 2021
That's why I like the United States if na dia now Dem don dey talk of IMPEACHMENT. All these ones Dem dey make hia na noice
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by richboy7(m): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2021
I'm relocating to Gabon. Naija is a shit hole kontri. Bye Bye
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Tobsam237(m): 12:17am On Jun 05, 2021
richboy7:

Abeg jare Twitter don't care. They even deleted a whole President Trump's twittes. Who be naija zoo?

Trumps tweets were much consistent and worse...

Compare these tweets for yourself

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by richboy7(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2021
moneyissweet:
I swear if Nigerians no enter street scatter everywhere I go know say Nigerian youths are useless.

LOL
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Tobsam237(m): 12:18am On Jun 05, 2021
Blessedassuranc:

I get you. But standards should always stand. Since they know nigerians would always have their way atound it, that shouldnt be an issue for them. Thats the way i see it

I see double standards here...
One is much worse

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by raystanley(m): 12:23am On Jun 05, 2021
zombieHUNTER:
Buhari is a dictator...
A dullard
A terrorist
1, 000 000 000 Likes
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by richboy7(m): 12:24am On Jun 05, 2021
ultimateprof:
There's a level that this tyranny my get to, we'll have no other option than to leave this country for them by all means.

Yes oo. Me I go leave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Dasuki Will End Up In Prison – Buhari / Tinubu shakes hands With Newly Sworn-In Senegalese President, Diomaye Faye / Soldiers In Zungeru Lament Non-Payment Of 3 Months Allowance - Sahara Reporters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.