Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,416 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts (45375 Views)

Rotimi Amaechi Called To Nigerian Bar (photos) / Nigerian Bar Association Reacts To Raid On Justice Odili's Home / African Bar Association Reacts To Suspension Of CJN- Press Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by bal4real: 12:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
So twitter will now run into loss because of Nigeria's ban. Mind u Nigeria is not the only country in Africa. Twitter is been make use of by almost all the countries in the whole world. Losing Nigeria subscribers is just like one losing 1kobo out of 1billion
Tobsam237:

Well, u right on vpn... but twitter won't be able to make money from vpn users cos they can't place targeted ads... so they lose at the end of the day.
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by Nasww22nasww: 12:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hi

1 Like

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by 25ahmad(m): 3:32pm On Jun 05, 2021
rummmy:
you will no longer decide my brother....
and its too late for you because your vote will never be count
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by rummmy: 4:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
25ahmad:
and its too late for you because your vote will never be count
I can not be part of a system where votes are manufactured and not counted..... you see one of the many reasons?we need a sane country my brother.....you can have your currupt country for all we care..
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by zombieHUNTER: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
25ahmad:
haba we dont no that. But love eating beef. Even if you took a weapon we i ready know your weakness. JUST a bag of onion we solve our problem. THIEVES

You ended up saying nothing...

Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by 25ahmad(m): 7:23pm On Jun 07, 2021
zombieHUNTER:

You ended up saying nothing...
believe
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by 25ahmad(m): 7:25pm On Jun 07, 2021
rummmy:
I can not be part of a system where votes are manufactured and not counted..... you see one of the many reasons?we need a sane country my brother.....you can have your currupt country for all we care..
we are all corrupt start from your grassroot to your generation
Re: Suspension Of Twitter: Nigerian Bar Association Reacts by rummmy: 9:15am On Jun 08, 2021
25ahmad:
we are all corrupt start from your grassroot to your generation
you are currupt,I'm not... We are going nowhere with this your mindset....

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Replies Saliu Lukman, "Says I Won’t Fight With A Pig" / Tell Your People To Forget About Biafra: Buhari Tells Igbo Corpers / Clara Chime Packs-out Of Enugu Govt House, Opens Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.