Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? (1603 Views)

Sins That Cry To Heaven For Vengeance / What Goes To Heaven Or Hell, Is It Body,soul Or Spirit. / Zimbabwean Pastor, Tito, Arrested For Selling Tickets To Heaven For $500 Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:30am On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:

How does human enter exit or drive if not by will? I thought you don't believe we are robots.

Like I said, "Will" was outside the scope of my answer.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by LordReed(m): 11:38am On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Like I said, "Will" was outside the scope of my answer.

Tell me how your analogy works without will.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 11:39am On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:
People have been resuscitated, failure to revive is not the only outcome.
True small statistics of people might have been resuscitated because the soul has not crossed over the point of no return yet. While some like, with the recent DMW, the life support reluctantly had to be switched off, because of facing reality that he had crossed over and is no more in the land of the living

LordReed:
How? Outline the process.
Beloved, vehicles have manufacturers, who designed, fabricated them, and then mass production rolled them out, it just the same as with human beings, they too have a Creator.

Did you not take cue from that Isaiah 44:2 verse, talking about 'Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer who formed you from the womb:
“I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who by Myself spread out the earth,
' hmm?

The soul's entry point was when it was being formed and subsequently fashioned in the womb, while its exit point is after the expiration of the breath of life
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by LordReed(m): 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:
True small statistics of people might have been resuscitated because the soul has not crossed over the point of no return yet. While some like, with the recent DMW, the life support reluctantly had to be switched off, because of facing reality that he had crossed over and is no more in the land of the living

Beloved, vehicles have manufacturers, who designed, fabricated them, and then mass production rolled them out, it just the same as with human beings, they too have a Creator.

Did you not take cue from that Isaiah 44:2 verse, talking about 'Thus says the LORD, your Redeemer who formed you from the womb:
“I am the LORD, who has made all things, who alone stretched out the heavens, who by Myself spread out the earth,
' hmm?

The soul's entry point was when it was being formed and subsequently fashioned in the womb, while its exit point is after the expiration of the breath of life

So basically you are merely speculating and have no concrete way of demonstrating anything you are claiming.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:47am On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:

You obviously can see how steadfastly I make distinction between the soul and the spirit, whereas as for you, you lump the two separate entities with reckless and careless comment like 'while you who enter the car to drive it, is the spirit/soul'

Now you have Reversed the Burden Of Proof to place it on me whereas I had First demanded you to state the composition of the soul whether it is physical or fleshy or spiritual or any other matter which we can verify but you refused to.

In answer to your demand, I state that this part of the argument is an argument unto eternity and having no good for anyone for it is primarily based on the sight and sensitivity of each individual.

BassReeves:

I even clarified that often in cases, for those in the know, breath and spirit are at times interchangeably used.

That was why I asked you what is the composition of the soul, whether it was physical or spirit but you refused to answer.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:50am On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:

Tell me how your analogy works without will.

My answer was specifically directed at pointing out the Soul, the Real man. Will was not in play at all.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 11:51am On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Now you have Reversed the Burden Of Proof to place it on me whereas I had First demanded you to state the composition of the soul whether it is physical or fleshy or spiritual or any other matter which we can verify but you refused to.

In answer to your demand, I state that this part of the argument is an argument unto eternity and having no good for anyone for it is primarily based on the sight and sensitivity of each individual.

That was why I asked you what is the composition of the soul, whether it was physical or spirit but you refused to answer.
I have twice given you the composition of the soul. Once bitten, twice shy, thrice shame on me, if I repeat what the soul comprises of. YOYO beloved.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 11:56am On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:
I have twice given you the composition of the soul. Once bitten, twice shy, thrice shame on me, if I repeat what the soul comprises of. YOYO beloved.

I missed them so please, what is the composition of the soul, according to you.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 11:59am On Jun 05, 2021
LordReed:
So basically you are merely speculating and have no concrete way of demonstrating anything you are claiming.
Nothing about speculations here or cant demonstrate anything.
OK. Why not be kind and tell me how your pretty daughter that's full of life, got her mind, character, thoughts (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, Emotions and/or Feelings and where from then?
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 12:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
I missed them so please, [s]what is the composition of the soul, according to you.[/s]
Just as you miss quite few other things. I am not surprised.

Scroll up the thread to catch up then, because as I earlier typed: Once bitten, twice shy, thrice shame on me, if I repeat what the soul comprises of. YOYO beloved.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:
Just as you miss quite few other things. I am not surprised.

Scroll up the thread to catch up then, because as I earlier typed: Once bitten, twice shy, thrice shame on me, if I repeat what the soul comprises of. YOYO beloved.

Do you mean where you said "man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a body aka flesh and possessing a soul, that Man, essentially is made up of body, soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet) and spirit. That the soul has the [b]body and spirit on each opposite sides [/b]of it...?

Is this your answer to what is the composition of a soul which I demanded?

How does this answer show, explain or describe what a soul is?

Do you not see from your answer that you are saying that man (I do not know which man, because you wrote there "Man" and "man", so how many mans are there?) has 2 Souls and 2 bodies, since he has opposites?
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 12:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Do you mean where you said "man is a spirit being, residing or housed in a body aka flesh and possessing a soul, that Man, essentially is made up of body, soul (i.e. uses the heart as an outlet) and spirit. That the soul has the body and spirit on each opposite sides of it...?

[s]Is this your answer to what is the composition of a soul which I demanded?

How does this answer show, explain or describe what a soul is?

Do you not see from your answer that you are saying that man (I do not know which man, because you wrote there "Man" and "man", so how many mans are there?) has 2 Souls and 2 bodies, since he has opposites? [/s]
If thats all you read and grasped from my extensive posts, then sorry to say that, you have a long way more to go. Smh. KMFT.

Man or whether man, is tripartite. One soul, one spirit and one body. Period
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by bobestman(m): 12:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
Your Spirit is your higher self/Your personal angel/your guide/the little portion of the Creator in you that merges with your soul and body to make you a human/the reason you are called gods or Godman/ he who convicts you when you do evil.

Your Soul is the real you cos the flesh is just a cover/ It's what you see when you see yourself in dreams or another world/ It's what the bible meant by the verse "I knew you before I formed you" you first exist as souls in the spirit realm before you came to earth with the flesh. A dead person exists as a soul and body cos the Spirit is gone. When the Messiah died and they pierced him, blood and water came out, blood is the soul while water is the flesh. His spirit is gone already. Blood is the physical representation of the soul. This is why you are told not to eat blood whether of human or animals. It's their soul

Your Body is the physical container that houses the spirit and soul. It's water and therefore profits nothing without the spirit and soul.

The time for judgement of of all flesh, human, spirits,demons etc is in the time of the end. All dead people go to the spirit realm to wait for judgement. It's just like when you are dreaming.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:
If thats all you read and grasped from my extensive posts, then sorry to say that, you have a long way more to go. Smh. KMFT.

In other words you do not know what you are saying and can not defend it. And this is besides the fact that you still could not definitely provide an answer as to the composition of a soul as I asked.

Your long speech clearly show you do not know what you think you know, for when asked what a car is made of, the Answers coming will be "it is made up of Iron, Steel, plastic, wood etc," not you see eh, when Carl Benz was attempting to make the car, he ...."

That is not the question asked and therefore not the answer receivable!
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 12:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
[s]In other words you do not know what you are saying and can not defend it. And this is besides the fact that you still could not definitely provide an answer as to the composition of a soul as I asked.

Your long speech clearly show you do not know what you think you know, for when asked what a car is made of, the Answers coming will be "it is made up of Iron, Steel, plastic, wood etc," not you see eh, when Carl Benz was attempting to make the car, he ...."

That is not the question asked and therefore not the answer receivable![/s]
You have just confirmed other posters assessment of you about being dumb, in addition to that you ought to be ignored and avoided as if like a plague

The soul is incorporeal and intangible, that it and/or none of its faculties can be physically touched. We give off expression betraying the condition of our souls, you beloved have a confused and misinformed soul. You need to tap in more in to the HS, position your spirit man to correctly link its antennae in the direction of the mast transmitting signals from the Godhead, so to feed your soul with good and right communication

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. What do you think Carl Benz actually did, if not that he used the model instituted by the original Creator/Manufacturer. Duh.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 12:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:

The soul is incorporeal and intangible, that it and/or none of its faculties can be physically touched.

grin After All your Evasion and Avoidance and Insultings, YOU FINALLY AGREE WITH ME AND DECLARE THAT THE SOUL IS SPIRIT AND UNPHYSICAL AS I SAID IN THE BEGINNING!

The shame falls on you!
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 1:04pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
[s] grin After All you Evasion and Avoidance and Insultings, YOU FINALLY AGREE WITH ME AND DECLARE THAT THE SOUL IS SPIRIT AND UNPHYSICAL AS I SAID IN THE BEGINNING!

The shame falls on you![/s]
Hebrews 4:12
'The word of God is alive and active, sharper than any double-edged sword.
It cuts all the way through, to where soul and spirit meet, to where joints and marrow come together.
It judges the desires and thoughts of the heart.'

If it took you this while to figure this out then you're as thick as a 2" by 2" plank of wood.
If you think, I've been insulting, it is because you deserved it and that I dont suffer smart-arses like you are, gladly

Bible 101, and all believers that know their onions, will tell you that the soul is incorporeal and intangible, that it, as well as none of its faculties (i.e. mind, character, thoughts (i.e. consciousness and sub consciousness) or Intellect, Will or Freewill, Emotions and/or Feelings) can't be physically touched. Will also say that the soul isnt the spirit man, as the spirit man is distinct from the soul
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 1:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:

Bible 101, and all believers that know their onions, will tell you that the soul is incorporeal and intangible,

But you did not say so and could not say so at the beginning! undecided
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 1:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
[s]But you did not say so and could not say so at the beginning! undecided[/s]
Tsk, tsk, smh, look at you, behaving as if like Nicodemus.
I kept informing you that you're barking up the wrong tree, but you never clocked. It didnt register.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:
Tsk, tsk, smh, look at you, behaving as if like Nicodemus.
I kept informing you that you're barking up the wrong tree, but you never clocked. It didnt register.

As you have already very clearly established that "Soul is spiritual"
BassReeves:

The soul is incorporeal and intangible, that it and/or none of its faculties can be physically touched.

grin After All your Evasion and Avoidance and Insultings and Lengthy Enptiness YOU FINALLY AGREE WITH ME AND DECLARE THAT THE SOUL IS SPIRIT AND UNPHYSICAL AS I SAID IN THE BEGINNING!

Shame fall on you!

You can have the space for Last Worder.
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
As you have already very clearly established that "Soul is spiritual"
You must have had blinkers on if you didnt read in post right from the beginning making distinction between Spirit, spirit as in the spirit man and breath of life otherwise referred to as spirit or ruach in Hebrew

Dtruthspeaker:
grin After All your Evasion and Avoidance and Insultings and Lengthy Enptiness YOU FINALLY AGREE WITH ME AND DECLARE THAT THE SOUL IS SPIRIT AND UNPHYSICAL AS I SAID IN THE BEGINNING!
What a right load of codswallop with your imagined 'Evasion and Avoidance and Insultings and Lengthy Enptiness'

Dtruthspeaker:
Shame fall on you!
Shame fire you dia for doing the ignorant Nicodemus, for asking a dumb question(s), and for not facing up to the truth and fact, that man is tripartite, just I consistently right from the onslaught said he/she is (i.e. body, soul and spirit)

Dtruthspeaker:
You can have have the space for Last Worder.
I'll believe this when or if it happens. Look at you stuttering in fright
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:
You must have had blinkers on if you didnt read in post right from the beginning making distinction between Spirit, spirit as in the spirit man and breath of life otherwise referred to as spirit or ruach in Hebrew

That's how you fail exams! I did not ask you "Make a Distinction between Spirit, spirit"

Your Exam Question was, What is the composition of the Soul?

A) spirit
B) flesh
C) None of the above
D) All of the Above

But as a Stupid Student, since you did not wish to answer the question laid before you, you changed the question and created your own question for yourself to answer. And you expect to get a good score from your answer. grin

Zero is your score and if it was a job interview question, no job for you.

Rule 1 in writing examinations "Answer the Questions laid before you. Do not manufacture your own questions"
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 6:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
HappyPagan:
I avoid him. He uses poorly thought out analogies...
Sounds like those emails that used to make the rounds on yahoomail back in the days when the internet was new.

Dtruthspeaker:
[s]That's how you fail exams! I did not ask you "Make a Distinction between Spirit, spirit"

Your Exam Question was, What is the composition of the Soul?

A) spirit
B) flesh
C) None of the above
D) All of the Above

But as a Stupid Student, since you did not wish to answer the question laid before you, you changed the question and created your own question for yourself to answer.[/s]
You, your blocked ears and trying hard to draw me into giving answers to inappropriate line of questionings

Why not do yourself a favour scroll through the thread to see if you won't find at least on two occasions, posts I wrote to an extent degree talking about the faculties composition of not only the soul, but of the spirit and body too.

I knew you lack integrity and that your word is useless, its not bond. You are so weak, not just cerebrally but you also are weak willed, you cant keep your word.

I think I need to take on HappyPagan's free and good advice to ignore and avoid you
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 6:25pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
Cat got your tongue, all you typed were four dots or you've man up and grown some backbone trying now to honour your word? Just do that (i.e. the latter) and you'll go far
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:37pm On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:

You, your blocked ears and trying hard to draw me into giving answers to inappropriate line of questionings

Why not do yourself a favour scroll through the thread to see if you won't find at least on two occasions, posts I wrote to an extent degree talking about the faculties composition of not only the soul, but of the spirit and body too.

I knew you lack integrity and that your word is useless, its not bond. You are so weak, not just cerebrally but you also are weak willed, you cant keep your word.

I think I need to take on HappyPagan's free and good advice to ignore and avoid you

grin It is Always Expected that A Loser will attempt to defend himself, insult the Winner and Curse the game when he Loses! grin
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
BassReeves:
Cat got your tongue, all you typed were four dots or you've man up and grown some backbone trying now to honour your word? Just do that (i.e. the latter) and you'll go far

grin there must be an end to every enterprise under the sun! grin
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by BassReeves: 7:01pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:
grin there must be an end to every enterprise under the sun! grin

Dtruthspeaker:
grin there must be an end to everything!

Dtruthspeaker:
grin It is Always Expected that A Loser will and must insult the champ and Curse the game when he Loses! grin
Champ? You got me laughing so hard I almost knocked over and spilled my glass of rouge
You ain't no champ, appropriately chump is what you are, on top of being a bad loser learning the hard way

It has been my observation that you're not only undereducated in terms of tripartite but you've overmedicated as well, look at how you earlier stuttered with fright and now doing double posting
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

What is the composition of the Soul?

And the LORD God formed man of the dust of the ground, and breathed into his nostrils the breath of life; and man became a living soul. Genesis 2:7

So when a man stops breathing it means a soul is dead!

Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.
Ezekiel 18:4

And the only hope of recovery lies in the hands of God who gave him the spirit which is the breath of life! Ecclesiastes 12:7

That's why Jesus said we should fear the one who can destroy both body (flesh) and character (soul) in the grave! Matthew 10:28 smiley
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by HappyPagan: 9:07am On Aug 08, 2022
Pmub
Re: What Goes To Heaven For Judgment? The Soul Or The Spirit? by tctrills: 9:37am On Aug 08, 2022
HappyPagan:
Having accepted my fate as Heaven's number Last candidate, I'd like to research on what mind of experience I hope to get in the after life.

As a human, it's hard for me to imagine living outside my body.. When I die, what goes to heaven?

Would I appear in heaven with this physical body? Would old friends and family be able to recognize me?

What form would I take? A mind, a soul, or a spirit? What the Bleep do these even mean?
Read these verses
John 5. 28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.
Revelation 20. 12And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.

13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Is Faith Chosen????? / Object Of Clarification, God Is Not You / Do U Really Know Who Jesus Is?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.