Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,244 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:29 AM

NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban (27804 Views)

We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Isa Pantami Asks Telcos To Slash Data Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by deepwater(f): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Lol
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Curious345: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Ffg
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by biz2get(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
funny Country grin
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Curious345: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Chai
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by bluefilm: 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Nice move by the Federal Government.

The censorer has been censored.

Fück Twitter.

Fück Jack.

Twitter broke our community guidelines and they were subsequently thrown into the trash can with immediate effect.

I wish more countries will rise up to checkmate the influence of all these propaganda mongering social media companies.

6 Likes

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by shunletsam(m): 8:40am On Jun 05, 2021
Nigerians are in for a long ride
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by TATALoAlaMu: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Nawa o
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by shiwex: 8:41am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari is a joke..so are his ministers,...When trump tweets were deleted, did he suspend Twitter........
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Kobicove(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
I hope these confused goats know there are some Nigerians who depend on Twitter for the source of daily livelihood

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nuelito: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Wahala no dey finish in dx part of lithosphere
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Ewedegubbler: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
this Sa. okechukwu idiot on NBC is the biggest arse licker in this government
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by ybalogs(m): 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
Nigeria is officially a Zoo Republic
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by naijapips02: 8:42am On Jun 05, 2021
I'm loving this. Goodbye jack. See you never.
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Legendrysailor(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Pantami after hearing that Nigerians can access Twitter via VPN

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Twitter must respect the sovereign integrity of nations wherein they operate.

If a government had designated a group as a terrorist group, Twitter has no justification to allow such groups to propagate their rhetoric via their platform.

#I Support Nigeria
Government that designates a group as terrorist, while internationally they are not in any list of terrorist organisation, are you not ashamed of yourself.
The government is the terrorist here.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by shiwex: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2021
bluefilm:
Nice move by the Federal Government.

The censorer has been censored.

Fück Twitter.

Fück Jack.
You be ode.....real mumu. International community must be looking at us and laughing....One small sanction against us, we can't even survive...yet when we need loan, we run to them.....

7 Likes

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by donprinyo(m): 8:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Dumb people everywhere. Bubu is the No. 1
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by bjtinz: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Let's leave matter.

This was a wrong face saving move. He goofed, simple.

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 8:43am On Jun 05, 2021
Etinosa1234:
This news nor concern me... I don go Norway...

How u tey go my man.

Clinch me up money dey
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by meobizy(f): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Today is a no-news-day; where every happening in the country takes a backseat to the Federal Government’s Twitter ban. Like the purge, anything can happen and it won’t make headlines. I’m happy to many extents. Twitter should take a two year break from the country. The Nigerian users there are bored children looking for any form of stimulation. Let them face the real world for once. This forum should receive a government ban too.

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by iconnecta(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Nonesense ,
My VSAT can give me unlimited satellite internet service.

you need to BAN twitter on satellite broadband internet services providers.

you got a lot work to do more.

BAN twitter from top international broadband internet providers
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Etinosa1234: 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Sirjendon:

How u tey go my man.

Clinch me up money dey

I use vpn go there grin

2 Likes

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by frankpro27(m): 8:44am On Jun 05, 2021
Yesterday I was in Amsterdam, woke up in Canada, now in Toronto and later I might be in UK or China

Get urself a VPN

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by agabonus: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2021
If bihari is not careful,ipob will defeat him this time around
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 05, 2021
Development in right direction

Republicans in the USA will be fvcking happy with developments
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by doffman: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2021
Amotolongbo:
VPN dey

They will come for VPN during second phase .
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by bluefilm: 8:46am On Jun 05, 2021
shiwex:
[s]You be ode.....real mumu. International community must be looking at us and laughing....One small sanction against us, we can't even survive...yet when we need loan, we run to them.....[/s]

Where was the international community when Twitter and co. Censored Mr Trump?

Until you answer that question, may your entire generation remain ode now and forever.

Ewu awusa.

3 Likes

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by EponOjuku: 8:47am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
The corporate entity, Nigeria is bigger than Twitter platform. If @jack doesn't want to play by rules, we also don't need him. Providing avenue for Terrorists to destroy Nigeria is a red line..and they have crossed it..

Twitter must respect the sovereign integrity of nations wherein they operate.

If a government had designated a group as a terrorist group, Twitter has no justification to allow such groups to propagate their rhetoric via their platform.

#I Support Nigeria

You must have been very young during the days of Radio Kuridat when Soyinka and other NADECO members were transmitting from moving Peugeot 505s. What Buhari did is absolute nonsense and not justifiable by any means. It is a shame that 27 years later, Buhari is still resorting to the sane dumb methods.

Ipob and other idiots transmit more from Facebook. Why hasn't Buhari banned that one also?
If GEJ had banned twitter when Buhari was contesting and losing, would Buhari's have been tweeting?

Buhari addressed this country twice in a week while he was begging for a second term, the whole country is facing serious challenges and he has turned deaf and dumb. Imagine a President not being able to celebrate Sallah in his hometown due to security fears. grin

Buhari didn't act in the interest of Nigeria, he acted in in his usual selfish interest. Mind you, Nigeria is greater than the President and the entire Presidency.

9 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Tinubu Travels To Saudi Arabia For Lesser Hajj / APC Suspends Mustapha Salihu, Deputy Chairman / Buhari, Atiku, Others Scheduled For Presidential Debate On December 14

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.