Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban (27834 Views)

We’ve Licensed Telcos To Provide NIN - NIMC / Buhari To Effect Nigerian Governors’ Lockdown Decision Monday - Daily Post / Isa Pantami Asks Telcos To Slash Data Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Johnkings16: 12:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Worksunlimited:

It's comments like this, that makes me believe Nigerians deserve the leaders dey get...
Don’t waste your time replying that pig!
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 12:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
[quote author=echesilver post=102392222][/quote]
Freedom of corruption! Please don’t even bring GEJ into this matter.
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Johnkings16: 12:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
As antispam bot ban me, for everyone who needs vpn. Just go and download Surfeazy VPN.
I got thousands of surfeazy, Nord and Windscribe premium accounts.

This are Surfeazy Premium accounts

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Kenn55: 12:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
The corporate entity, Nigeria is bigger than Twitter platform. If Jack doesn't want to play by the rules, we also don't need him. Providing avenue for Terrorists to destroy Nigeria is a red line..and they have crossed it..

Twitter as a form of social media, should not be an agent for destabilization but a tool for deepening democracy and promoting good governance in Nigeria and Africa as a whole..

Twitter must respect the sovereign integrity of nations wherein they operate.

If a government had designated a group as a terrorist group, Twitter has no justification to allow such groups to propagate their rhetoric via their platform.

If Twitter has the right to remove/block anybody out of their platform for breaking their 'rules' , countries too have the same right to ban or suspend Twitter operations in their countries as well for aiding or abetting Terrorists.

#I Support Nigeria

The corporate entity Nigeria is bigger than fulani herdsmen and open grazing. If Buhari can't call his fulani terrorists back to Katsina and allow villagers to have peace in Benue and the south then Twitter has the right to remove his post.
Buhari is the one aiding and abetting terrorists. Have you ever heard of the army raiding bushes and killing fulani terrorists that murder innocent villagers? They don't do that. They only fight those fighting the terrorists.
Twitter don't allow terrorists on their platform and that is why Buhari is being dealt with.

The idiot called Buhari is quick to ban Twitter but can't ban open grazing that is responsible for thousands of deaths all over Nigeria
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
The corporate entity, Nigeria is bigger than Twitter platform. If Jack doesn't want to play by the rules, we also don't need him. Providing avenue for Terrorists to destroy Nigeria is a red line..and they have crossed it..

Twitter as a form of social media, should not be an agent for destabilization but a tool for deepening democracy and promoting good governance in Nigeria and Africa as a whole..

If a government had designated a group as a terrorist group, Twitter has no justification to allow such groups to propagate their rhetoric via their platform.

If Twitter has the right to remove/block anybody out of their platform for breaking their 'rules' , countries too have the same right to ban or suspend Twitter operations in their countries as well for aiding or abetting Terrorists.

#I Support Nigeria

Gbam! Twitter that doesn’t even have money wants to dictate to Nigeria on how to operate with terrorists. Anybody that behaves like a terrorist will get terrorist treatment including Twitter.

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kenn55:

The corporate entity Nigeria is bigger than fulani herdsmen and open grazing. If Buhari can't call his fulani terrorists back to Katsina and allow villagers to have peace in Benue and the south then Twitter has the right to remove his post.
Buhari is the one aiding and abetting terrorists. Have you ever heard of the army raiding bushes and killing fulani terrorists that murder innocent villagers? They don't do that. They only fight those fighting the terrorists.
Twitter don't allow terrorists on their platform and that is why Buhari is being dealt with.

The idiot called Buhari is quick to ban Twitter but can't ban open grazing that is responsible for thousands of deaths all over Nigeria

All this noise yet not one sense. Buhari gave order for bandits to be killed on sight. He gave same order for Southern terrorists and you open mouth waaaahhhhhh shey una get sense kontinu. It’s twittter that will save you when your states turn into north east war zone.
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by PARADIZEPRIEST: 1:58pm On Jun 05, 2021
BAN ON TWITTER IS THE BEST. TWITTER IT IS NOT JUST CRITISM, BUT A TRANSIT MEDIA GROUND FOR PROMOTING HATE AND HYSTERIA.FACE THE FACTS NOW. angry
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by CoolAmbience(m): 2:46pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

#I Support Nigeria

You do not need a DNA test.

Na your papa born you.

Ah ah, I was seriously wondering how foolishness pervaded Nigeria to the extent that no one can reason anymore.

With people like you, we still get hope.

Imagine how people are downgrading their heritage over a foreign business?

Twitter deleted the President's post cause it was within her powers to do so. It is their space. They set the rules.

Same applies to the suspension by the Nigerian authority.

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Sunday2021: 2:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
SultanOfPuna:
What buhari does not understand is that
HE HAS SHOT HIMSELF IN THE FOOT
Let me explain
Twitter respect and value Nigerian users because we are the only country in Africa with the highest online TRAFFIC.
Up to 13 million users generate millions of traffic for Twitter per day from Nigeria Only

Now that buhari ban Twitter, this is how he messed up big time
1. Nigerians now use VPN majority of this VPN have U.S.A as default country
2. The heavy traffic generated by Nigerians on Twitter will now be shifted towards U.S A Twitter
Our hashtags will now be trending on U.S.A Twitter
3. The WHOLE WORLD will see our hashtags and trending topics
Buharis matter will cast WORLDWIDE

This is a blessing in disguise
Nigerians are using VPN with different states in U.S.A this has channelled that our heavy traffic into U.S.A Twitter front page.

So Any American that wakes up and check Twitter will see hashtags like
#Buhariisadictator
#TwitterbaninNigeria
#Endsars

To make it worse, VPN has many European countries. Nigerians can choose to use VPN of German country. With our heavy traffic our hashtags will be trending in Germany..lmao
Every European that has no interest in Nigeria will be interested by force grin
All buharis Fuckups will not only trend in Nigeria but it will trend WORLDWIDE
Yes! They will also see
#ipobareterrorists.

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
tempusfugit:
Oga please send me your account make i send you red wine money
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 3:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Speaktruth88:

All this noise yet not one sense. Buhari gave order for bandits to be killed on sight. He gave same order for Southern terrorists and you open mouth waaaahhhhhh shey una get sense kontinu. It’s twittter that will save you when your states turn into north east war zone.

Stupid Idiot, didn't he try negotiating with the bandits, and why is the condition of the country getting worse everyday, you bloody cunt

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Gfskw: 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lol
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Tolet666: 5:09pm On Jun 05, 2021
Hi, just saw your message.
Unfortunately I used a temp email for this nairaland acct.
Send me a message via this email instead:
nevanaadolf1@gmail.com
Legendrysailor:
Pantami after hearing that Nigerians can access Twitter via VPN
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
PropaMan:

Stupid Idiot, didn't he try negotiating with the bandits, and why is the condition of the country getting worse everyday, you bloody cunt

Na ur mama be cunt. Born throway of an abandoned prostitute. Next step is to ban all of you from internet then we will have peace.
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jun 05, 2021
In all the hullabaloo, I am really impressed by the stance of the Nigerian government

It shows the nation can reach immeasurable goals if determined

Jack Dorsey should learn! If he got away with it in the USA, HE HAS GOTTEN NAILED IN NIGERIA
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Speaktruth88:

Na ur mama be cunt. Born throway of an abandoned prostitute. Next step is to ban all of you from internet then we will have peace.

When you sound like a bastard its obvious you're child of a LovePeddler, people like you that support stupid government will continue suffering till eternity.
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

#I Support Nigeria

Do you now see why they choose Ghana over Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
humilitypays:
How Yorubas are happy watching as Fulanis destroy Nigeria just because they want Fulani to hand over power to Tinubu is really shocking and deserves a special study.

Yoruba people una well done oh.

Igbos will be vindicated very soon. The world is watching and hearing Igbos scream to high heavens while Yorubas laugh and paddy with demonic Fulanis with evil agenda against the rest of Nigerians.

As for Niger Delta, una own de surprise me. Because of your crude oil, Northern Oligarch formed Bandits they use to arrange shabby kidnaps of school children to get free billions from government which comes mostly from crude oil revenue allocation.

It baffles me how every other tribe have remained subdued in Nigeria, except Igbos which is what is infuriating these Fulani criminals in power .

How can uneducated, inexperienced, backward thinking, religious extremists, vindictive and civilisation and development hating Hausa-Fulanis be controlling the rest of enlightened Nigerians and pushing great Nigerian destinies backward and the rest of Nigerians remain silent out of either fear, cowardice or political foolishness they think would make these Fulani terrorists hand over power to them is baffling angry
So how are you people going about ur liberation? By burning down police stations and attacking and killing security agents?
Una get sense well well
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by echesilver: 7:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
He warned u didn't he
Xilsbridalhouse:

Freedom of corruption! Please don’t even bring GEJ into this matter.
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 8:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
echesilver:
He warned u didn't he
Who ? Corrupt GEJ?
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by echesilver: 10:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
Xilsbridalhouse:

Who ? Corrupt GEJ?

If buhari is corrupt and generous like Jonathan then we shouldn't complain much.

But buhari is corrupt and dead.. Absolutely useless and waste of corruption grin
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Funjosh(m): 4:06am On Jun 07, 2021
IYANGBALI:
Buhari is a fokn terrorist, mynd44, ajepako,vickyrotex, lalasticlala, bola146, funkebabee, folake4u, fatymore, funjosh, AntiApc2023 and tell him that I said so

OK Sir
Re: NCC Orders Telcos To Effect Twitter Ban by Enddy50ty(m): 4:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Johnkings16:
As antispam bot ban me, for everyone who needs vpn. Just go and download Surfeazy VPN.
I got thousands of surfeazy, Nord and Windscribe premium accounts.

This are Surfeazy Premium accounts

Chief, abeg paste me Nord VPN username and password

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Imo: Gunmen, Army In Heavy Shooting Over Sit-At-Home / More Photos And Video From APC Presidential Campaign Rally In Ebonyi / Federal Government Releases Funds For EFCC, ICPC To Try Ex-Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.