Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,795 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias (71097 Views)

Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us / How Fulanis Used Hausas As Foot Soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by popesco123: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Cooked crap. The brainwashed idiots will always buy this balderdash

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Just passing
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by OmoManU: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
My own is this

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Prettyclown: 2:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nah who de forge all dis story de post online cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by ictjobber: 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
I don't believe y'all

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by JooEeL(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Story for the gods.

These mumu them think say southerners no get sense. They think say southerners get brains like aboki dem.

Very foolish idiots. You guys need to watch the video. Staged stuff.

BRITAIN, I KNOW YOU ARE BEHIND ALL THIS NONSENSE. YOU PEOPLE ARE NOT ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES. YOU GUYS HAVE SUNK SO LOW. VERY SHAMELESS GROUP OF IDIOTS.

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Lastmankc(m): 2:16pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
So soldiers dismissed from the "unprofessional zoo army" are the trainers of ESN/Ipob who already have state of the training?

Symplymumu,I knew you will be here mastubating as usual.You are so jobless that you always look for IPOB thread to ejaculate on.

4 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by dododawa1: 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Lol
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by wenegeo(m): 2:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
what if he was tortured to say this

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by FILEBE(m): 2:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
This country na wa. Lots of secrets the Government are not telling us especially the military. Though, secrecy is part of Military intelligence but the battered image of the NIgerian army and forces needs to reviewed and make clean for the citizens to trust them.
Nigerians dont trust any force in Nigeria anylonger.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Ifeoluwa93: 2:19pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bunch of useless idiot in government polishing lie to become truth. I dont know when they would get tired of this lie theory. The citizens dont believe in d government again while d soldiers are just there because they have to earn a living. i just hope very soon the evil d government created would consum them
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Piggyyeaster1: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
This lies from Nigerian government is becoming childish ....where are the said ESN members arrested in owerri that confessed till date not one has been taken to court

5 people were arrested in imo as unknown gun men later found to be innocent ( if it's me I'm asking for 100 billion compensation or we meet in court )

Government can't win this propaganda war ...soon countries would stop selling arms to Nigeria
Courts are on strike
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by theTranslator: 2:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin
Zoo army training elite Biafran tactical fighters grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by alphaeus212(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
;Dpoliticians always trying to deceive people into believing that they have caught the bad guyz and allbis well.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Piggyyeaster1: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nbotee:

The question should rather be about how the "Zoo Army" hasn't been able to locate or defeat the ESN/IPOB despite been trained by dismissed soldiers... What ur imbe reasoning cannot do does not exist
ESN already crushed
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by vasel15: 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
if you are a yoruba man or benue man stay away from this topic,i am igbo
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by geesilver(m): 2:22pm On Jun 06, 2021
This is serious..... Criminals training criminals.... Will give terrorist
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by PHIPEX(m): 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
So a training of 4000 militia was going on in this country including FCT yet DSS and all security agencies weren't aware until they finished? Is that how Boko Haram was trained?

What level of cluelessness is this? If I believe this report it means Nigeria can't win because more trainings could be going on and they will still not be aware.

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Fulani TERRORISTs bandits just killed over 300 innocent men women pregnant women and children in ibarapa ,iseyin LGA of oyo state .

But ipob is making waves at the moment ..

Nawaooooo
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Iwalewa101: 2:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Someone should please help me with some money.Am starving 0156630471 gtb
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Gofwane(m): 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Bla, Bla and bla...
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by richie240: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Govt don't need to win d propaganda war; Govt will win THE WAR just like it did 51 yrs ago!
Who has time for child's play.
Now bite that!
cool

mrvitalis:
This lies from Nigerian government is becoming childish ....where are the said ESN members arrested in owerri that confessed till date not one has been taken to court

5 people were arrested in imo as unknown gun men later found to be innocent ( if it's me I'm asking for 100 billion compensation or we meet in court )

Government can't win this propaganda war ...soon countries would stop selling arms to Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by God2man2again(m): 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
Can 4000 soldiers defeat Nigeria Army?

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by maasoap(m): 2:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nbotee:

The question should rather be about how the "Zoo Army" hasn't been able to locate or defeat the ESN/IPOB despite been trained by dismissed soldiers... What ur imbe reasoning cannot do does not exist

Well, they're already dying in scores and mortuaries are beginning to reject their corpse. Continue lying to yourself if it makes you happy
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Rayjnr: 2:29pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
So soldiers dismissed from the "unprofessional zoo army" are the trainers of ESN/Ipob who already have state of the training?

Let them keep deceiving themselves. Online country
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by richie240: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
God2man2again:
Can 4000 soldiers defeat Nigeria Army?
You are talking like a logical being, unfortunately d average ipobian is irrationally emotion-laden and will blv anything.

Those 4000 will create chaos whilst the remaining 50 million (codedly) cheer on and turn around to wail 'genocide' when d cookie crumbles.
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Rayjnr: 2:30pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nbotee:

If zoo army train them, they'll become animals don't you think so?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.