Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias (71092 Views)

Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us / How Fulanis Used Hausas As Foot Soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by OmoManU: 11:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
NikAustine:
You forget if the Ikwerres accept to be part of BIAFRA cause for now they have identity crisis. If they do accept than Portharcourt becomes part of BIAFRA...tell me again how do u do it?

You people are just famzing them, they said they are not part of u, is it a must??
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Headachetoigboh(f): 11:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
Activist001:
Lmao. Brainwashed IPOB thugs.

Meanwhile Kanu the scammer is chilling in London and y'all are here killing yourselves. grin

I just wish this was happening elsewhere and not in the East. Mumu people everywhere in this country.

You reason from your anus

Reason like a human for the first time nah
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by OmoManU: 11:48pm On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:
Sick mind .

Oh in your deluded head ,you think so? "Do them anything they like ? Same way Lesotho and Swaziland are surrounded by SOUTH Africa and the SA is doing them "anything they like"?

These FULANI monikers do not cease to amaze me .

Mumu is Swaziland a country doing well, what's going on in Swaziland there, i know of someone that's been there for like forever and nothing for am, Swaziland not switzerland o, then is it the historical events that is leading to Biafra if at all is what led to Swaziland
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by ABANGWABOI(m): 12:01am On Jun 07, 2021
Lol
Foolish idiots...
Naso Dem dey promise all this fools..
You clowns only have WAEC results and want to use it to become Generals in your online country?? Lol
Ndi Ara..
Infact, Ndi eririeri..
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Gambit23: 2:39am On Jun 07, 2021
Kuginzi:

You haven't answered my question.
Pls be sincere with yourself, which Fulani, Hausa or Yoruba has ever govern any Southeast state?
Secondly, can you tell me how your governors have been spending your State allocations from 1999 to date?

Dont be a silly slowpoke. How can a state or region develop wen the presidency creates evil laws to sieze every single natural resource belonging to them, choose the resources to mine and then give them back a meagre 13% of the money being made from them....Then proceed to share the remaining 87% with more than 20 other states who do not contribute a dime to the country.

Stop talking about stupid state allocation, No region can develop web u take away 87% of their generated funds.

Unity beggar
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Gambit23: 2:40am On Jun 07, 2021
OmoManU:

Is not landlocked it's surrounded by water, he go soon clear for una eyes

U couldn't muster any reply to facts
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by TheRareGem1(f): 6:31am On Jun 07, 2021
Because you people are brain dead, you can't think for yourselves. You allowed somebody that is fixing his life in UK be enslaving you and brainwashing you
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 8:38am On Jun 07, 2021
OmoManU:

Mumu is Swaziland a country doing well, what's going on in Swaziland there, i know of someone that's been there for like forever and nothing for am, Swaziland not switzerland o, then is it the historical events that is leading to Biafra if at all is what led to Swaziland

Who is this one biko.

If you're a student of current affairs,You should know that Swaziland is the only country in Africa THAT HAS A FREE VISA ENTRY TO THE USA AND EU. Am sure you don't know
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 8:40am On Jun 07, 2021
OmoManU:

what rubbish historical events? Swaziland is Zulu and surrounded by Zulu countries .

And Biafra is Igbo and at least we are not surrounded by Muslims and Hausa Fulani
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Tochj(m): 11:09am On Jun 07, 2021
PIMPAR:

Online general. Use your sense for once
Attack my post
Don't attack me
If I have said anything wrong
Point it out
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by NikAustine: 9:58pm On Jun 07, 2021
OmoManU:

You people are just famzing them, they said they are not part of u, is it a must??
40% say they're igbo, 60% say they're not .
When the time comes for them to choose between Nigeria and BIAFRA I can bet it'll BIAFRA.. better to go with ur kit and kin you share language with than some people you don't.

Staying with Nigerians they will always be viewed as Igbo.. as the Igbankes in Edo.. they're marginalized there and viewed as igbo.
Imagine now being in Nigeria if you bring your documents or something they won't even attend to it cause after all everything screams Igbo including the name... They will be like what is Igbo oing in Nigeria
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by OmoManU: 7:06am On Jun 08, 2021
NikAustine:
40% say they're igbo, 60% say they're not .
When the time comes for them to choose between Nigeria and BIAFRA I can bet it'll BIAFRA.. better to go with ur kit and kin you share language with than some people you don't.

Staying with Nigerians they will always be viewed as Igbo.. as the Igbankes in Edo.. they're marginalized there and viewed as igbo.
Imagine now being in Nigeria if you bring your documents or something they won't even attend to it cause after all everything screams Igbo including the name... They will be like what is Igbo oing in Nigeria

The famzing with them from you guys is too much, they said they don't know you people, leave them alone now and let them enjoy their oil by themselves. You people know you can't exists without them, it will be hell for you people. They won't be part of Nigeria but their own independent country, ntorr
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by roygbiv001(m): 6:33pm On Jun 08, 2021
Oboy see cooked up stories, no local government like that in cross river state�
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by EMMY76: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2021
Kuginzi:
The problem created by Mr Kenny Okwu (Nnamdi KANU) can only be solved by all of us together through media evangelism, constant teaching and preaching,&re-orientation of the minds of our people (the Igbos) in seminars, workshops&conferences. We must teach the Igbos to love one another. Nnamdi KANU has planted hate&enmity among the Biafrans.
Media is the answer, the only way to counter Mr KANU's false propaganda. Our people (the Igbos) are too lazy to read. They prefer listening to gossips &watching false acts&false shows. This is why they are easily deceived by false propaganda, what the Bible calls "feigned words" & the "enticing words of men's wisdom". The deceivers use enticing & seducing words to lure their preys & make a merchandize of them.

The only way to effectively stop Nmk's propaganda is to stop fulani killings of innocent igbos in the east and also Igbo political marginalization in Nigeria any other thing is just a total waste of time.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Kuginzi: 7:34pm On Jun 08, 2021
EMMY76:

The only way to effectively stop Nmk's propaganda is to stop fulani killings of innocent igbos in the east and also Igbo political marginalization in Nigeria any other thing is just a total waste of time.
Killing of any time should be condemned in Nigeria, being it Bokoharam, Fulani or ESN/IPOB terrorists.
So are you saying killing of Igbo military personnel by ESN/IPOB terrorist group is welcome?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by NikAustine: 11:16pm On Jun 08, 2021
OmoManU:

The famzing with them from you guys is too much, they said they don't know you people, leave them alone now and let them enjoy their oil by themselves. You people know you can't exists without them, it will be hell for you people. They won't be part of Nigeria but their own independent country, ntorr
Lol...they're own independent country?
Lass lass same thing isreal did with Palestine will happen that instance.
Thankfully Asaba share boundary with Onitsha.
Infact, Asaba is closer to Onitsha than a local govt in same Anambra is. And Igbos full there...the Asaba Igbos Anioma.. do you think they will be against their kit and kin ?
Lass lass through Onitsha they will acquire asaba
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by OmoManU: 11:59pm On Jun 08, 2021
NikAustine:
Lol...they're own independent country?
Lass lass same thing isreal did with Palestine will happen that instance.
Thankfully Asaba share boundary with Onitsha.
Infact, Asaba is closer to Onitsha than a local govt in same Anambra is. And Igbos full there...the Asaba Igbos Anioma.. do you think they will be against their kit and kin ?
Lass lass through Onitsha they will acquire asaba

Una never collect Biafra you don dey plan of evil wey u go do your neighbors u see why God no go give you power over them, u go do them wetin Israel do palestine, imagine..spits on you
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by BSsniffer: 12:03am On Jun 09, 2021
Ratting out their supleme leader.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by NikAustine: 1:26am On Jun 13, 2021
OmoManU:

Una never collect Biafra you don dey plan of evil wey u go do your neighbors u see why God no go give you power over them, u go do them wetin Israel do palestine, imagine..spits on you
E no concern me.. what wrong are w doing taking back our land they seized from us after the 1967 war

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Press Conference: Ambode Refuses To Answer Dele Momodu's 4 Questions / Dino Melaye Mocks Godswill Akpabio At Akwa Ibom State Government House / Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.