Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,608 members, 7,827,292 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:14 AM

Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias (71125 Views)

Kehinde Ajibade: IPPIS Is A Scam, FG Deceived Us / How Fulanis Used Hausas As Foot Soldiers, Nnamdi Kanu Reveals / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Ejjis(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Old news
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Jamesbally: 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
One by one, our Galant Soldiers will either kill or apprehend IPOB, ESN, BIAFRANS, Unknown Gunmen and their SYMPATHISERS.

God bless our Galant Soldiers.

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Mitsurugi(m): 2:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
So soldiers dismissed from the "unprofessional zoo army" are the trainers of ESN/Ipob who already have state of the training?

Abi? It's also interesting that dismissed soldiers have trained minnows thwacking the Nigerian Army. In other words the Nigerian Army is finished.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by maasoap(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
also told me that I would be sent abroad for more military training after I must have trained the militias and that when Birafra was actualized I would become a general in the Biafra Army. I took an oath of allegiance to Nnamdi Kanu and also vowed that I would die if I betrayed the Biafra struggle. I was then given the sum of N100,000 before moving to a forest in Abia State, where I met over 4000 men who wanted to be trained

Audio abroad with a deception payment of one time 100k. Walahi, this Kanu is a big scam artist.
See how the youth of the region is willingly dying for him after brainwashing them.

I then told them that I was making plans to get reinstated into the Nigeria Army but they told me that I should forget about it that their Supreme leader, Nnamdi Kanu, would make life better for me if I could train the IPOB militias known as ESN.

Lol at Supreme Leader! Like Ayyatoulac of Iran. No wonder they're licking his urine off the ground.

When the pain became too much, I left to treat myself and when I returned, I was arrested and locked up in a cell where I met Chinasa Orji. We became friends and while in the cell he told me that one of his friends called him from Senegal and informed him that Nnamdi Kanu was recruiting soldiers to train IPOB militias.

These are the terrorists UK government mistakenly offered audio asylum.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by TBD(m): 2:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Biafra continues to destabilise s/east economy
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by paddyDIGITAL(m): 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Na wao
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Belial06: 2:33pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:
So soldiers dismissed from the "unprofessional zoo army" are the trainers of ESN/Ipob who already have state of the training?

What does state of The training mean?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by JONSYN7154: 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin
Simplyleo:

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by obinoral1179(m): 2:34pm On Jun 06, 2021
There is nothing like layal local government in cross river...

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by luluman: 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Simplyleo:

Which means if a zoo soldier trains you an animal product will be made.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by BJanta: 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Vixlot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/how-nnamdi-kanu-deceived-us-to-train-ipob-esn-militias-dismissed-soldiers/

Your are a liar A horrible one at it.They paid you to spin this story so as to find ground to clamp down on IPOB with greater brutalities.You don't look like a soldier, whether sacked,or retrenched,or retired,or demobilised or in service.Cheap tricks like this are the unmistakable products of the empty brains of : the Presidency' comprising Malami, Sheu Garbage and Femi Adesina with Lie Mohammed editing before release.

2 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Holaomoakin(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Not that surprised, since the story of Biafra started within the Nigerian military! still going towards military.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by NgwalandAba(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
You can't train an ethnic group who is battle hardened.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by generalwo(m): 2:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Vixlot:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/06/how-nnamdi-kanu-deceived-us-to-train-ipob-esn-militias-dismissed-soldiers/
.... Watch some zombies come out to claim this news is false and defend the albino terrorist who doubles up as a coward
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by luluman: 2:37pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
This lies from Nigerian government is becoming childish ....where are the said ESN members arrested in owerri that confessed till date not one has been taken to court

5 people were arrested in imo as unknown gun men later found to be innocent ( if it's me I'm asking for 100 billion compensation or we meet in court )

Government can't win this propaganda war ...soon countries would stop selling arms to Nigeria
Why is it that Any news that doesn't support your Biafra move is always a lie.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Guyman02: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
Biafra is giving Nigeria restlessness.
Twitter deleted Buhari message because of Biafra.
Buhari banned Twitter used by millions of Nigerians in anger because of Biafra.
The only thing we discuss in Nigeria is Biafra defending their territory and Fulani herdsmen killing people all across the nation

3 Likes

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by luluman: 2:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nbotee:

The question should rather be about how the "Zoo Army" hasn't been able to locate or defeat the ESN/IPOB despite been trained by dismissed soldiers... What ur imbe reasoning cannot do does not exist
shut up mumu. It's because ipob has been using guerilla warfare since against the N.A
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 2:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
frankdre:
false news from Lai Mohamed
no cannot ...
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
luluman:
shut up mumu. It's because ipob has been using guerilla warfare since against the N.A
ipob locations ,names and phone numbers are not know, but all fulani TERRORISTs bandits location ,family compound, wife's name ,pictures are know .

Yet ......

You can complete the story
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by maasoap(m): 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Belial06:

What does state of The training mean?

May be state of the art training
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 2:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Guyman02:
The only thing we discuss in Nigeria is Biafra defending their territory and Fulani herdsmen killing people all across the nation
why not focus on restructuring
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by PHIPEX(m): 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
Guyman02:
This govt made IPOB popular and they are not relenting. Am sure Ipob Google rating rose sharply since 2015.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 2:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
luluman:
Why is it that Any news that doesn't support your Biafra move is always a lie.
say something about the killing 9f over 300 people in oyo state by Fulani TERRORISTs.

Did you hear the story ?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
PHIPEX:
This govt made IPOB popular and they are relenting. Am sure Ipob Google rating rose sharply since 2015.
govt assisted popularity of ipob and their SEO will achieve for them nothing
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by MajorOvakporaye(f): 2:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nbotee:

The question should rather be about how the "Zoo Army" hasn't been able to locate or defeat the ESN/IPOB despite been trained by dismissed soldiers... What ur imbe reasoning cannot do does not exist

Imbe should stand for slowpoke!!! Chai, see finishing for Simplyleo! cheesy Very ignorant boy
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by luluman: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:
ipob locations ,names and phone numbers are not know, but all fulani TERRORISTs bandits location ,family compound, wife's name ,pictures are know .

Yet ......

You can complete the story
all fulani TERRORISTs bandits location ,family compound, wife's name ,pictures are know .State the data of just 10 of them you claim are known.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
generalwo:
.... Watch some zombies come out to claim this news is false and defend the albino terrorist who doubles up as a coward
to me the news is true .

But let me say this , if the Fulani TERRORISTs can be trained by servicing soldiers, and their terror activities are enabled by serving generals, and of helicopters can supply and resupply arms-food-cocaine and ammunitions to these Fulani TERRORISTs in the bush.

Why not allow ESN have some little training with their light arms .....

Are you see what am seeing
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by PHIPEX(m): 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:
govt assisted popularity of ipob and their SEO will achieve for them nothing
Directly or indirectly the world is paying more attention. With twitter saga any statement from Ipob becomes more believable because the govt is gradually being seen as dictatorial globally.

Nnamdi's statements and that of a whole president Buhari are now being compared, isn't that shameful?
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by onuman: 2:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
mrvitalis:
This lies from Nigerian government is becoming childish ....where are the said ESN members arrested in owerri that confessed till date not one has been taken to court

5 people were arrested in imo as unknown gun men later found to be innocent ( if it's me I'm asking for 100 billion compensation or we meet in court )

Government can't win this propaganda war ...soon countries would stop selling arms to Nigeria

Presidency is like it spends more on propaganda of falsehood against Biafra restoration than it spends on providing common electricity turned Nigerians.
Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by richie240: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
maasoap:
These are the terrorists UK government mistakenly offered audio asylum.
You think they - UK and co - really care about us?
The hypocrites who won't accept such insurrection in their own countries are busy pontificating in our matter.

All na divide and rule tactics.
God pass dem!

1 Like

Re: Dismissed Soldiers: Nnamdi Kanu Deceived Us To Train IPOB/ESN Militias by Curious345: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
luluman:
all fulani TERRORISTs bandits location ,family compound, wife's name ,pictures are know .State the data of just 10 of them you claim are known.
stop making old moves here ..

Do you think we are as deluded as you are?.

I throw your question back to you ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Atiku Checks Into Trump International Hotel In Washington DC- PICTURES / Davido Hangs Out With Governors Wike, Makinde, Ortom, Ikpeazu In Europe (Photo) / Arewa Twitter Bashes Couple For This Pre Wedding Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.