Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,294 members, 7,826,170 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports (29684 Views)

Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by 25ahmad(m): 3:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
InaNla:

The guy is really confused.

SAI BUHARI
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by kindlyheart: 3:56pm On Jun 05, 2021
phemmyfour:
low IQ detected
Lol, but still higher than yours factorial
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Raskasal(m): 5:06pm On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Nigeria Corporate Existence Is Bigger Than A Twitter Platform That Promotes Terrorism.

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African Presidents To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria? Ask yourself

Twitter promotes terrorism, you sanction iit, yet Pantami is still roaming the street and even dining with the government. Who curse this nation?
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Gjmff: 5:16pm On Jun 05, 2021
Really I was never blocked
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 05, 2021
In as much as I don't like twitter the way they block people's freedom of speech as incitement is appalling! Buhari's comment to be honest was genocidal and was right t be suspended and blocked but allowing NK going on and on and not suspending him is not good, even wen there re no comments of violation! But for buhari to sanction Twitter by blocking out 200M people just cos of ego and personal vendetta is dictatorial and tyranny against Nigerian citizens, a stifling of the rights to freedom of expression!
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by OGHENAOGIE(m): 6:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Whois:
WE NEED TO ASK QUESTIONS. Shit doesn't add up
shebi na only fulani de rear cow hate will kee u and that guy one day... Besides it's gorvenors who have the bigger task to handle the ban and other solutions regarding open grazing...
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Octobertwentysix(f): 7:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
WalkerMichael:
Dear NL brothers and sisters, i lost my mother on Monday 31st cry cry such a hard knock on me . I just hope God comforts myself and sisters. I promise to make her proud for life. please help me with your words, I'm really down. I'll be fine
Sorry please take heart, may the Good Lord comfort you and your sisters.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Full Text Of Atiku's Plan For Nigeria / FLOOD: Road To Jonathan’s Hometown Submerged In Bayelsa / Obiano's Wife Gives Bungalow Houses To Widows In Anambra - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.