Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,958 members, 7,821,374 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports (29670 Views)

Nigeria Loses ₦2 Billion Daily To Twitter Ban - NetBlocks (Sahara Reporters) / Governor Seyi Makinde Reacts To Twitter Ban By Federal Government / Goodbye To Twitter In Nigeria - Adamu Garba Mocks Twitter After Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Goldenheart(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2021
tongue
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Nigeria Corporate Existence Is Bigger Than A Twitter Platform That Promotes Terrorism.

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African President To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria?

I agree with you 100%

4 Likes

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Adaorababy(f): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by sevo(m): 10:57am On Jun 05, 2021
Xiaomi1:
go and ban it, ewu.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Godchosen001: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
We dey online on Twitter

3 Likes

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by KEVIND: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
"Did anyone notice Fulani youths and elites supporting the ban of twitter by the Nigerian feudal state? Did anyone observe that all Fulani politicians both in APC and PDP looked the other way? The only people opposing that satanic policy are Southern youths."

3 Likes

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:
Nigeria Corporate Existence Is Bigger Than A Twitter Platform That Promotes Terrorism.

I stand With Mr. President...and urge other African President To Take A Cue From Nigeria.

Could twitter had allowed late Osama Bin Ladin to tweet violence against the unity of America without sanctions? Whose interest is Twitter promoting in Nigeria?
you have said nothing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by royalamour(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
But I thought ict experts already said the ban is impossible and some onion thieves are already going for Thanksgiving in that regard. undecided

I think you are obviously a stark illiterate.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Kakamorufu(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Even the VPN they are celebrating will soon be banned.
you dumb ooooo. i say make i remind you. eran oshi grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Jokerman(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
Lol....
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by wenegeo(m): 10:58am On Jun 05, 2021
the thing will just be doing loading
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by kponkedenge(m): 10:59am On Jun 05, 2021
PlayMaker14:
[/i]

Oboy, suffer nor dey taya you? You have been suffering and smiling for 6yrs now and you think that's a good way of showing loyalty and respect to Baba lifeless?

Try make you free yourself.

You'd be surprised that guy you quoted is a government official or a paid agent spamming nairaland, trying to justify the ban

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Foolish people cannot be helped.

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Curious345: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Buhari the spoilt child has made Nigeria a laughing stock before the world.

Even extremist Islamic nations like SAUDI ARABIA AND PAKISTAN ARE laughing at our BUFFONERY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Curious345: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2021
Mtcheeeeeeeeeew.

I do baby watching alot . Marvel's me how they are wise and tend to behave like adults , and the only difference is the absence of speech..

I can liken Buhari to a BABY WHOSE TOY HELICOPTER WAS TAKEN FROM AND GIVEN TO ANOTHER BABY WITHIN, THEN AFTER CRYING FOR A WHILE , THAT BABY APPROACHED THE OTHER BABY, SNATCHED THE TOY HELICOPTER AND BROKE IT. THEN SHE CEASED TO CRY BECAUSE SHE KNOWS THE OTHER BABY CANNOT PLAY WITH THE TOY AGAIN.

2 Likes

Holla matreeeed!!

We are now in the same dictatorial competition with nations like

China==== communism

Belarus====communism

Turkmenistan======= family dictatorship

North Korea==== family cult dictatorship.

Nigeria==== Fulani mafia democracy

2 Likes

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by IduNaOba: 10:59am On Jun 05, 2021
VPN
INCOGNITO MODE
PUFFIN BROWSER
These are working options

4 Likes

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by tradepunter: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

When its all over make sure you run because I will personally post everything and make an example of you.

You can't eat your cake and have it.

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Simplyleo: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2021
royalamour:

I think you are obviously a stark illiterate.
Mynd44 lalasticlala
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Nobody: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2021
kponkedenge:

You'd be surprised that guy you quoted is a government official or a paid agent spamming nairaland, trying to justify the ban

What their supporting will come back to haunt them very soon. It's just common sense.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by joyandfaith: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2021
Simplyleo:
But I thought ict experts already said the ban is impossible and some onion thieves are already going for Thanksgiving in that regard. undecided

I am using Twitter with opera browser. No VPN.
In the end government will spend billion of naira to ban Twitter. Nothing is free. In coming months more Nigeria would use paid version of VPN.
ICT guys will be smiling to the banks now.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by AfonjaMuslim: 11:00am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Ogbonna Ubani be careful, supporting evil isn't good for your safety

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by neyohh: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2021
Misdirected grief!

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by HallaDaTruth: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

Can he ban air ? , as long as we breathe , we will continue to show the world how useless buhari is

2 Likes

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Lawalemi(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2021
I'm pained the most because this is information came through Lai Mohammed, the man that heaped endless insult on last administration through social media

1 Like

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by 24kmagic: 11:01am On Jun 05, 2021
It's true
Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by CruzJoe(m): 11:01am On Jun 05, 2021

Is very simple.... U can still access Ur twitter here in Nigeria

Just get Nord vpn.... Ur good to go.

Download Nord vpn app.....then buy the login from me.

Click on my whatsapp link below to chat me or you check for my number on my profile

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by QueTeddy: 11:02am On Jun 05, 2021
CilicMarin:

You know Twitter clearly stated the terms and condition of using their app and users have to agree to them before signing up right?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access To Twitter Denied From Nigeria Cyberspace - BBC Reports by Yseone(m): 11:03am On Jun 05, 2021
This one has been brainwashed and your brain has been exchanged with that of a cow...

Continue in your perpetual suffering.

CilicMarin:

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Is The Major Problem Of Nigeria – fayose / Armed Autopiloters Attack Labour Party Event In Enugu (Video) / Priests Sprinkle ‘Holy Water’ On Shaibu At Office Dedication (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.