Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

All Powers Belong To God. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / All Powers Belong To God. (149 Views)

Eat To Live OR Live To Eat, Which Do You Belong To ? / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / TB Joshua: I Belong To ALL Political Parties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All Powers Belong To God. by HRMK: 11:19am On Jun 05, 2021
the situation of the country is nothing to write home abt!that is the plain truth!but shuld the rulers be blamed for this?no!am sure we all know that nobody culd rule a country without the approval of GOD.some wuld even say 'a nation deserves the leaders it gets'lets look at the bible:judges3(whole)each time children of israel go against GOD,HE has a way of wiping them back to their senses!if we all agree that the present rulers got there with the knowledge and approval of GOD,but we dont seem to enjoy them,it simply means we are all wayward and GOD wants to bring us back to our senses!check that chapter again and see what i mean:JUDGES.3!LET US ALL PRAY FOR GOD'S MERCY!!
Re: All Powers Belong To God. by Topfolhomes: 4:56pm On Jun 06, 2021
The land cost 1m
600sqm sir
Plus you can buy 6 and get 1 free with a flexible payment from 0-6 month after an initial deposit
You can reach me on +2349030188831 for more informations and videos

Re: All Powers Belong To God. by Topfolhomes: 10:14pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hello sir would you be needing any further information,pls ask
Re: All Powers Belong To God. by Topfolhomes: 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
Good afternoon sir
How are you today
Can I book an inspection for you to the estate
I mean golden castle estate

(1) (Reply)

Encouraging Bible Points For Every Christian And Those Hopeless / I Have Found A New Way Of Living / Moving On Into The Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.