Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,177 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:33 PM

Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience (1604 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / She Broke Up With Her Boyfriend For Being Too Nice (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:39pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nairaland guys, share your experience.

Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Click like for nice guys.

Share for alpha male.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 10:40pm On Jul 11, 2022
Lalasticlala. Let's move to home page.
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by Abfinest007(m): 10:43pm On Jul 11, 2022
Yes ooo but I'm planning for a reture match bcus I she can't match me in bed few girls were able to
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by Polynek(m): 11:34pm On Jul 11, 2022
Nope
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by H0didon(m): 12:07am On Jul 12, 2022
Nice = Simp.... Nigerian girls don't understand the word NICE. Know this and be wise. They only wanna use you till when they're done.
When you act nice, they see you as a weakling, a simp and they won't tell you till when your foolishness has ripe cheesy. Don't fall for it...

And that's why you see girls like hard/badt guyz cos that's what pays them. Forget the stupid talk that comes with bullshitting or covering your SIMPle ways. They're only there for benefit...Cut that benefit and watch how they gonna fly away like an eagle in the sky.
It doesn't pay to be a simp.. Reason why i laugh at SIMPle niggas feeling their ways thinking its LOVE. Even the so called Collectoral damages knows that they re weak buh won't talk so the benefits won't stop coming.

As our Ancestors would say "Any man who decides to be nice to a Nigerian woman has made up his mind to be foolish and should also be ready to be used like a tissue paper".

2 Likes

Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 1:49pm On Jul 12, 2022
Lalasticlala.
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 9:00pm On Jul 27, 2022
Where is Lalasticlala? Let's go to homepage.
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by Nyascobar1414: 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2022
If only I was a simp!
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 10:38pm On Jul 27, 2022
Not for Niceness, OP.
She Left because i gave her Agbado and Cassava when she visited.
She said the thing dey give her Palaver. sad
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by ashewoboy(m): 3:55pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lalasticlala. What dey happen na?
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by Vinnie2000(m): 4:38pm On Aug 31, 2022
Lols, This should have happened to 60% of Guys esp in their Teenage years.

Ifeoma left me for Darlington because i used to ONLY hold her hands and sing West life and Craig David.
when her Mates were already enjoying Gbola.
Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by Boogyman557: 5:04pm On Aug 31, 2022
Holly Gram cool I thank JAH sey i start to de SMOKE WEED early..

At the age of 11yrs I don WISE up because of WEED..

WEED is my RELATIONSHIP and MOTIVATION..

WEED is my LOCATION and RELOCATION..

WEED is the PREPARATION to my EXAMINATION..

WEED is the CALCULATION to my EXAMINATION..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

1 Like

Re: Has Any Girl Broken Up With You Becos You Were Too Nice? Share Your Experience by cavreek: 7:23pm On Aug 31, 2022
Learn to understand the ecosystem that although the dove may contribute little in the animal kingdom yet its existence is useful, just like SIMPS help balance the human race
SIMPS are important, I repeat SIMPS are important

(1) (Reply)

Why Are There Different Ages Of Consent Across The World? / What Should She Do?pls This Is Serious: / How To Be An Alpha Man Around Women And Society

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.