Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,995 members, 7,825,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 05:32 AM

Will FG Ban Nairaland? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will FG Ban Nairaland? (695 Views)

Americans Support FG's Ban Of Twitter(photos) / When Will Fg Build Lagos To Onitsha Rail? / How Will FG Identify Poorest Nigerians To Benefit From Abacha Loot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will FG Ban Nairaland? by OfficialGaGa(m): 3:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
So it's no longer news that buhari has suspended indefinitely the use of twitter in Nigeria... because his tweet was removed...

now let's just imagine that some how Nigerians or "Uarians" grin decides to use Nairaland more like twitter to criticize the government as usual (na wetin we dey do everyday b4.... na make zone B's and BMC call us "Wailers" )

but with a twist.... it get published in CNN, BBC, AlJazeera n other foreign main stream media n social media pages.... and Nairaland.dot..com is been quoted as the source... and people's comment are been posted (imagine some people comments if garba, femi n lie lie read them... dem go wan use head hit wall grin grin grin.... not Buhari sha.. that one na man made gods juju)

Will NL be "Suspended indefinitely"??
BTW, someone said the VPN doesn't work with NL.. I don't know how true it is...

lalasticalala

Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by Sebastine1994(m): 3:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
yes
I called Lai Mohammed yesterday
he said seun is like a son to him, but if he misbehave they would take him down
Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by malikombi(m): 3:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Yes, even Liar Muhammed told me yesterday that they would shut down the internet indefinitely.
Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by Bedrooomsecret: 4:05pm On Jun 05, 2021
Never! This is where I kill boredom, I can't imagine a day without Nairaland
Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by ThinkSmarter: 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
Truth be told, Nairaland is a very fierce Social media.
Generates heat and intriguing more than any other social media in the Country.
Just that it's an anonymous social media platform.
Some a times the handlers do confuse the audience with their ethnicity.
Though, they felt that Nairaland is filled with young stars, so their statement are never taking serious or maybe the content of nairaland doesn't go viral like it's in facebook and twitter.
Nairaland is my iCompanion before YouTube .
Nothing should happen to it
Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by kponkedenge(m): 4:11pm On Jun 05, 2021
If twitter can be ban in Nigeria, then other sites can also be ban.

I remember how the government fined Channels TV for bringing an IPOB apologist on air, but they never did anything when same Channels TV brought a bandit apologist Sheikh Gumi.

Nigeria is just a disaster waiting to happen cos we are cursed with bad leaders.... Also somehow we deserve these leaders considering the stupidity of most of the masses.
Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by rummmy: 4:13pm On Jun 05, 2021
Apc will not ban apc nau
Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by Rissamenti: 4:17pm On Jun 05, 2021
WILL FG BAN NAIRALAND?

YES. ABSOLUTELY. IF THEY CONTINUE TO ALLOW SECESSIONIST THUGS AND ANTI-NIGERIAN ANARCHISTS TO INFLUENCE THE FORUM THE WAY THEY ARE CURRENTLY DOING.

THE FG WILL BAN ALL BANABLES, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT, YOU CAN LEAVE NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
No,,, not only NL is hijacked by wolf pack

But we can catapult any pompous/arrogant birds

Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by suffering: 12:56am On Dec 07, 2021
I've seen this topic before. Is this a bot?
Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by Natajo2021: 1:06am On Dec 07, 2021
It's no longer a news that the FG of the North is in advanced stage of banning Nairaland.
They want Nairaland to provide the cookie details of anti government post, monitor and sensor all anti-buhari posts, want the login detail of subscribers.
Re: Will FG Ban Nairaland? by laiperi: 1:11am On Dec 07, 2021
Is this wishful thinking or what?

Nigeria's vigorous Press have survived worse environment moving from house to house to print in those days.

We have digital press today. Much harder.

(1) (Reply)

#lagos Trends in United States After Twitter Ban / Osibanjo Will Be Remembered Just Like Buhari In Everything / Umahi Mourns "Unfortunate Death" Of APC Youth Leader & Two Police Officers (pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.