Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Imagine (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Imagine (photo) (4248 Views)

Imagine (photo) / Imagine (photo) / Imagine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 5:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Imagine what the government is making a graduate with a strong Second Class Upper from a reputable Federal University in Nigeria do.

Due to a no 6-digit paying job (because of widespread Nepotism), I get to rent a one-room apartment where we share a pit toilet and a dilapidated bathroom

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by channelstravel: 5:18pm On Jun 05, 2021
Sorry about your condition. Keep pushing everything will be better someday.
Re: Imagine (photo) by bigpicture001: 5:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
Great stories starts from small beginings.....

Look ahead! There is light

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by Tolet666: 5:22pm On Jun 05, 2021
they don't care!
Re: Imagine (photo) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 05, 2021
bro dont give urself unnesassary hepertension ur not alone nigeria is like this im a graduate i dont hv a job i have no money in my account i did not earn a single kobo today nd im 101% tomorrow nd next tomorrow will be like today u should thank god u hv money to rent that apartment im livng in my parents house recieving broke shaming insults everyday

13 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by yanabasee1(m): 5:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
Almost everyone striving youth from the poorest to the middle class pass through this phase...

If you must become something in this country, you must learn and experience all of these...

Stop crying fowl and be a man...

Your grades no the help you.... Some first class graduates are living a very poor life... Don't feel special here....

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by Lilpen3758: 5:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
Op you are even a graduate what do u want me to say a drop out due to no money to continue the school, with no job, and you know how nigerians loves to mock a drop out and am still staying with my parent that are poor and we hardly feed self..........so op if i do ritual i be bad person??

3 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by Coldshisha: 5:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
In China graduates invent and start up business and pay tax

In America graduates invent, create , sell , market and innovate new ideas and pay tax

In Nigeria graduate wail and wail and wail as if Government is their feeding bottle

The guy commenting above me is selling gift cards making a living

Many have hand works and are marketing it online

Are you telling us that 12 years in primary and secondary, 4 years in tertiary institutions you can't use what uou learnt to earn a common decent living

3 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by illicit(m): 5:47pm On Jun 05, 2021
Better days ahead
Re: Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 6:19pm On Jun 05, 2021
channelstravel:
Sorry about your condition. Keep pushing everything will be better someday.

hmm
Re: Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 10:43pm On Jun 05, 2021
illicit:
Better days ahead
hopefully
Re: Imagine (photo) by Iamaboonasir(m): 11:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Abba114:
bro dont give urself unnesassary hepertension ur not alone nigeria is like this im a graduate i dont hv a job i have no money in my account i did not earn a single kobo today nd im 101% tomorrow nd next tomorrow will be like today u should thank god u hv money to rent that apartment im livng in my parents house recieving broke shaming insults everyday

It will get better bruh.....No break!!
Re: Imagine (photo) by cassidy1996(m): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Coldshisha:

In America graduates invent, create , sell , market and innovate new ideas and pay tax

In Nigeria graduate wail and wail and wail as if Government is their feeding bottle

Are you telling us that 12 years in primary and secondary, 4 years in tertiary institutions you can't use what uou learnt to earn a common decent living
please try smoke hot shisha
Re: Imagine (photo) by Drsnives(m): 5:55am On Jun 06, 2021
It's well..
Thank God for my life.
Immediately after servicei bought 3rd hand Nike for close to 110k with my savings from nysc,, just last week I bought a brand new lifan bike for 320k.. and have over 100k in my account.
My guy forget certificate and Hussle, when opportunity arises you go dust your certificate use am..
My only problem now is getting a decent lady in who we can put heads together to manage my finances and home. Shikina.
Check-out my previous thread on how it all started.
Peace out.
Mind you op, the single room I rented the toilet there is worst than the one you just posted but watin concern me since I don't have any partner yet, I will look for a better place once a good girl comes knocking, who get money to waste.
Proudly Deltan

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by Noshitboi(m): 9:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Abba114:
You make my eyes teary. Be strong and dont ever let the insults break you. Keep loving your family. One day e go end! Been there before

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Imagine (photo) by rex444(m): 11:58am On Jun 06, 2021
That's why our graduates don't seem to be productive anymore ...how can one reason well in this environment? They enslave our mentality which in all takes charge of the rest of our being.... They have so failed us

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by jesmond3945: 12:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Coldshisha:

how do you invent and start business without basic electrical power, bad roads , insecurity, nepotism? You well so?

2 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by Coldshisha: 12:20pm On Jun 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
how do you invent and start business without basic electrical power, bad roads and insecurity? You well so?

Same way others around you have been doing so without flimsy excuse
Re: Imagine (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Coldshisha:

Do you know how much support the avg American gets from their govt

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by Coldshisha: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
SenecaTheYonger:

Do you know how much support the avg American gets from their govt

Food stamp , stimulus package, SBA and all ?!

Before all that Chinese and Americans with or without social welfare or electricity had gone out of their comfort zone to make a living and invent things

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by SenecaTheYonger: 12:40pm On Jun 06, 2021
Coldshisha:

Food stamp , stimulus package, SBA and all ?!

Before all that Chinese and Americans with or without social welfare or electricity had gone out of their comfort zone to make a living and invent things

It seems like you don’t even know their history. Do you know how poor America was during their isolationist period? China is still poor today lmao
Re: Imagine (photo) by jesmond3945: 12:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Coldshisha:

Same way others around you have been doing so without flimsy excuse
una go dey outside the country dey yarn dust.

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by Coldshisha: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
jesmond3945:
una go dey outside the country dey yarn dust.

Oya wear cloth , as today be Sunday go to any Mall or expensive eatery and go and see your mates and younger ones spending without complaining

Re: Imagine (photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
WailingGraduate:
Imagine what the government is making a graduate with a strong Second Class Upper from a reputable Federal University in Nigeria do.

Due to a no 6-digit paying job (because of widespread Nepotism), I get to rent a one-room apartment where we share a pit toilet and a dilapidated bathroom

This one no be bathroom, na baffroom cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Imagine (photo) by MajorOvakporaye(f): 1:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
Coldshisha:

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!

1 Like

Re: Imagine (photo) by WailingGraduate: 1:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
Tolet666:
they don't care!
sadly, yes sad and debts piling up
Re: Imagine (photo) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
It's a phase. Keep pushing as long as you are doing something positive in no time, the world will celebrate you. And never forget God's factor. Have a lovely Sunday!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Trending Video Of SHS Female Student Bouncing On Top Of A Student In Class / How Many Minutes Should The D!ck Stay Inside Her Puxxy Before Pulling Out? /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.