Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

- Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (4253 Views)

/ / Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

by Bintabisiriyu2: 7:47pm On Apr 20, 2023
to offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 20, 2023
You and the girl are same thing because it is said that you shall know them by the friends they keep . You are the male version of her

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Lateefodutola(m): 7:55pm On Apr 20, 2023
grin Olosho wahala
Re: by Flight90: 7:58pm On Apr 20, 2023
But if she had given you a proper response, you wont make that last statement " That friendship with girls is just for Bleep".

1 Like

Re: by Oluromantic: 8:07pm On Apr 20, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
See disgrace
if feel like ground should open mek i enter, ME binta, my hand, open this my hand and you ignore it. e pain sha but as a hard guy i no let am show.

I pretended as if as is fine till i left, lessons learnt.
This is one of the reasons why most men don't live long... swallowing unnecessary displeasure.

I would vehemently condemn her act right there and make her know how wrong she was if I were you.

I don't care if she becomes my enemy afterwards but I'll feel better for saying the blunt truth and casting down wrong attitude. With that, I'll command respect.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: by Bintabisiriyu2: 8:30pm On Apr 20, 2023
Oluromantic:

This is one of the reasons why most men don't live long... swallowing unnecessary displeasure.

I would vehemently condemn her act right there and make her know how wrong she was if I were you.

I don't care if she becomes my enemy afterwards but I'll feel better for saying the blunt truth and casting down wrong attitude. With that, I'll command respect.

if i change am for her it might get messy, am just trying not to over react

1 Like

Re: by Flora2Sweet: 11:42pm On Apr 20, 2023
She's not into you oga...

Na your friend she like....

Had it been she shake you naw , the next thing na her number u go ask....

No reason am sha..
Shit happens

5 Likes

Re: by Rizzputin(m): 11:52pm On Apr 20, 2023
Lol
Ignore her from now on
Re: by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:07am On Apr 21, 2023
Flora2Sweet:
No reason am sha.. Shit happens

collect her number take do wetin? u no hear say no be my type, I don't collect girls number o.

1 Like

Re: by Bintabisiriyu2: 12:11am On Apr 21, 2023
Rizzputin:
Lol
Ignore her from now on

i don zero her for my mind
if i reacted suddenly wouldav been childish and very hot for both of us in public.
i actually don't beg for friends, talkless of a common girl with issues.
She must think i want to Bleep her, i pity my friend who's simping on her, i will advise him too to stop talking to her tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: by EriMma1: 1:20am On Apr 21, 2023
Because she no gree shake you, you come dey call her olosho up and down 😂😂 👀👀👀. Na wa o.
Re: by Bluezy13(m): 3:04am On Apr 21, 2023
I was expecting a particular comment but since nobody said it, let me say it.

"You, Your guy, the girl, all of you are Mād."

11 Likes

Re: by Fahvvy: 6:29am On Apr 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

if i change am for her it might get messy, am just trying not to over react

It's not about being messing or over reacting oga undecided...

There are ways you can sternly make someone understand that they're being disrespectful without causing a scene undecided...

But it has happened already Sha undecided...
Just ignore her from now on undecided...
Re: by emmyluizzz: 6:36am On Apr 21, 2023
Op is just a small boy.. A kid
You all should be calm.... He is a baby
A f**lish baby at that

1 Like

Re: by Zonefree(m): 7:12am On Apr 21, 2023
Bluezy13:

"You, Your guy, the girl, all of you are Mād."
Seconded.

1 Like

Re: by Koppaguard: 9:31am On Apr 21, 2023
Op if you no payback then you are not man enough, if I were the one, I will device a means for a proper and loud comeback, she go hear am, and na for public I go do am so that she will feel the impact very well.
Re: by lereinter(m): 10:53am On Apr 21, 2023
Where's the disgrace?

You didn't beg for money or food

Oga be a gentle man and face life not mumu girls frivolities
Re: by Jazzman01: 12:01pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:
There's this friend (female) i was just talking with like thinking it was a normal human being and we use to try and gist, even though kind of boring and forced conversation normally.
we known ourselves for few months in my street now actually we are 3, that's 2 guys and one girl.
The other guy na real guy, nice real gee, most times we gist and flow together like guys and she will come and join the conversation, we'll welcome her, the guy be simping small for her but not me. I DON'T SIMP.
Today, i just say let me know like say, let me check to see whether this girl na my gee, i don't even want her as a girlfriend o cos she's not my spec honestly, fat tummy with medium nyash, and into hookup. you know those girls that wear skimpy and used to adjust thier skirt when guys start looking at them.

So here's what i did, today my guy and i were gisting and she comes again looking like olosho so i stick out my hands to shake her like after exchanging normal greetings, this girl said "for what" and ignored me and move aside. See disgrace
if feel like ground should open mek i enter, ME binta, my hand, open this my hand and you ignore it. e pain sha but as a hard guy i no let am show.

I pretended as if as is fine till i left, lessons learnt.
Friendship with a girl is just for fucck if you want to fucckk and leave, dem no be your gee o and they have nothing useful to offer.

Reason why i dont have female friends. They behave childish and immature most times no matter their age and are very very irrational.
Re: by OmonnaEast: 12:09pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bintabisiriyu2:

i don zero her for my mind
if i reacted suddenly wouldav been childish and very hot for both of us in public.
i actually don't beg for friends, talkless of a common girl with issues.
She must think i want to Bleep her, i pity my friend who's simping on her, i will advise him too to stop talking to her tomorrow.

good, exactly, simping is dangerous
Re: by Jazzman01: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
Flora2Sweet:

No reason am sha..
Shit happens

It doesn't matter. Her attitude reeks of immaturity and childishness which is very peculiar to women irrespective of their age. She can shake him and that doesn't mean she should release her number if he presses further.

1 Like

Re: by OmonnaEast: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2023
EriMma1:
Because she no gree shake you, you come dey call her olosho up and down 😂😂 👀👀👀. Na was o.

calm down, u no read the post well to decipher
try and read well before you comment
Re: by OmonnaEast: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2023
GreatVocalist:
Lol get a hold of yourself. All I perceive here is a bruised ego. This happens when you expect too much from people.

Just be careful, unless you're going to become unnecessarily self conscious.

what's so bad in becoming egotic and self conscious
As if you that is talking you are not self conscious, you that are saying.
Re: by OmonnaEast: 12:15pm On Apr 21, 2023
Bluezy13:
I was expecting a particular comment but since nobody said it, let me say it.

"Me, My dad, My mum, all of my family are Mād."

please booked a date with yabaleft, a family ticket for all of you.
Re: by EmiDon11: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Op is now jelous of his friend.

Pls, if op posts What Is The Fastest Way To Poison A Rat u guys should pls recommend Nutri milk, Hollandia yorghurt, Exotic juice and co. Na im friend he wan poison.

1 Like

Re: by OmonnaEast: 12:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
Fahvvy:

It's not about being messing or over reacting oga undecided...

There are ways you can sternly make someone understand that they're being disrespectful without causing a scene undecided...

But it has happened already Sha undecided...
Just ignore her from now on undecided...

Ok according to the OP in the public, what sternly way can you make someone understand they're being disrespectful without creating a scene...?
And also without sounding like a hurt cry-baby.
please I'd like you to list these ways??
Re: by OmonnaEast: 12:19pm On Apr 21, 2023
emmyluizzz:
Op is just a small boy.. A kid
You all should be calm.... He is a baby
A f**lish baby at that

i think you are the one
Re: by OmonnaEast: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Zonefree:
Seconded.
Keep shut
Re: by OmonnaEast: 12:21pm On Apr 21, 2023
Koppaguard:
Op if you no payback then you are not man enough, if I were the one, I will device a means for a proper and loud comeback, she go hear am, and na for public I go do am so that she will feel the impact very well.

Seconded, sabi guy.
Re: by Baronthecelebri: 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2023
Avoid her
Re: by Bluezy13(m): 3:18pm On Apr 21, 2023
OmonnaEast:

please booked a date with yabaleft, a family ticket for all of you.

So children still dey do this thing for Nairaland 😂

(1) (2) (Reply)

She is 30, I'm 28, she want to dump me / Black American Women Vs. Nigerian Women Who Is Better In All Aspects? / Can You Love Someone And Cheat On Them?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.