Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,596 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 PM

Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare (1262 Views)

Should I Confront The Girl That purposely Accused Me of getting her pregnant? / “This Lady Inside The Bus Was Rubbing My Leg” – Man Narrates His Ordeal / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare by mamagee3(f): 6:00pm On Jun 05, 2021
Back on memory lane, my classmate would splash water on me and also would stare at me whenever she sees me.

And she would often come to my dormitory and stare at me or sit on my bed and say nothing or she would come to my hostel and be speaking to someone while staring at me.. Often times, her friend also joined her to stare.

Over the years, I thought she was mysterious and for some reason she always knows where I’m at which is kinda weird.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare by Jeon(f): 6:03pm On Jun 05, 2021
mamagee3:
Back on memory lane, my classmate would splash water on me and also would stare at me whenever she sees me.

And she would often come to my dormitory and stare at me or sit on my bed and say nothing or she would come to my hostel and be speaking to someone while staring at me.. Often times, her friend also joined her to stare.

Over the years, I thought she was mysterious and for some reason she always knows where I’m at which is kinda weird.

Hi

I

Lo

V

Ey

O

Um

Y

Ba

B

Yg

I

Rl

2 Likes

Re: Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare by Kolena: 12:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
mamagee3:

Dummy
Re: Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare by mamagee3(f): 2:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Kolena post=102434586][/quote]
Re: Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare by MisterMan123456: 2:41pm On Jun 06, 2021
Hows that massive boil in your armpit doing? Hope you are feeding it well?
Re: Memories: My Classmate Used To Splash Water On My Leg Purposely And Would Stare by Womanizer(m): 3:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
mamagee3:

Maybe she was wondering how your large head managed to pass through the vaginal canal during your birth grin

(1) (Reply)

Some Many Girls On This Forum Has Unconscious Low Self Esteem(picture) / These Folks Sold Their Souls To Satan / Police Officer Lost Beautiful Fiancée To Accident Few Days To Wedding (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.