Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,586 members, 7,820,113 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Born Again In The Streeet - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born Again In The Streeet (116 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Born Again Lady Using Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand / Born Again Lady Uses Knife To Cut Her Tattooed Hand After Using Hot Iron / Born Again Lady Removes Her Tattoo With Hot Iron (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Born Again In The Streeet by Mike2021forGod(m): 6:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Please Christians read to the end
I was a bad child before I got saved Jan 9 2017..i won the trust of my mum then which I backslided after getting admission to university. before salvation I was a chronic gambler that I gambler with any money in my hands or any money I can see after getting saved i stop the gambling addiction so I was fine at home back. I lost my salvation in school when I denied Christ and acted like I wasn't saved i started gambling back but this time with my own money I got from fraud my laptop and phone were stolen March 24 this year that was when the chaos started I got into full term gambling thinking I can get money back to get maybe a good phone then I was gambling and losing that I ran into debt from all my friends.. Thinking of recovering the money, I borrowed 15000 from my girlfriend her school fees payment and lost all the school fees was closing I wanted to pay her back her money so I took my mum 40000 and gambled maybe I can win one day ... I lost everything and I ran to the street of Lagos with just a cloth on Wednesday... Having nowhere to sleep I went to a church that was when I was told things about my past like the Samaria women in the Bible I stand in awe and cried that I am going back to Jesus... I am now saved I am homeless in Lagos I was thinking of raising some funds send to home then go back but I am homeless in Lagos haven't sleep since on Wednesday neither taken my bath nor brush...
My plans was to settle it well with God and make small finances to send home as a sign of remorse but the suffering here is another thing
Please advice me

(1) (Reply)

Carrying Within Our Mortal-bodies The Life Of Jesus Christ Crucified / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 07/06/2021 / "There Fell Down Many Slain, Because The War Was Of God."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.