Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,577 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:46 PM

Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban (13472 Views)

FG Defends N1.145 Billion Vehicle Purchase For Niger Republic / FG Defends Dangote Over Plan To Sell Fuel At International Price / How I Escaped The Siege Laid In My Home – Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by buckeyemedia: 1:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:

Which leader? The one that could stoop low to photoshopping tweets to gain relevance?
Gboyega you sound like a Mumu?
Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by Sharpsecret01: 2:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Sunday2021:
continue fooling yourself. Any media that allow terrorist to use them in spreading terrorism will be banned forever.
When Namdi kanu threatened to kill security personnels you called it loves speech, but when Buhari threatened to deal with terrorists you called hate speech.
As I said earlier : Continue fooling yourself.
but sheik gumi.patami and miyetti allah can use it to spread hate speech without a penalty..is nnamdi kanu the president of nigeria?is he the spokesman of igbos?if nnamdi misbehaves the robot buhari know where he is....he should go and deal with him instead of dragging nigerians into his personal affair with nnamdi kanu....besides if buhari hadnt made those speech mnk would not have made those comments....like i said buhari has an agenda and igbos are the ones giving him setbacks and if he succesfuly remove igbos on the way which we all know is impossible then they'll come for your tribe...
Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by Rayjnr: 2:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
GboyegaD:

Which leader? The one that could stoop low to photoshopping tweets to gain relevance?

So u agree he knows how to Photoshop? , he must be intelligent to do that
Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by Gfskw: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by GboyegaD(m): 5:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rayjnr:

So u agree he knows how to Photoshop? , he must be intelligent to do that

Stop pretending you don't know it was one of you trying so hard to redeem an image that is irredeemable that did it.
Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by TRUSTEDGUY: 6:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
plaindealer:
[s][/s]

Boring ipob rubbish. Go and join the unknown gunmen or onion thieves..
See mugu dey talk
Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by Rayjnr: 10:08am On Jun 07, 2021
GboyegaD:

Stop pretending you don't know it was one of you trying so hard to redeem an image that is irredeemable that did it.

At this point i don't understand you anymore
Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by Segzy19: 2:44pm On Jun 07, 2021
Twitter is t that popular and widely used like Facebook. Try the shit with Facebook and see investors leave you... The street protest that will follow will shock you.

Facebook owns Instagram and WhatsApp... I'm sure you know
Re: Twitter Escaped Accountability For Long, FG Defends Ban by Sadamhussein001: 6:24pm On Jun 07, 2021
arsetalks:
Let's not deceive ourselves, Twitter deserves the ban. What they did they can't try with America and get away it.

My only issue is Buhari is not fit to be the one to ban Twitter. And the fact that the ban came just after Twitter deleted Buhari's tweet shows their motive isn't right.

Twitter is wrong allowing Nmadi Kanu and other terrorists use their platform against a country but Buhari acting so swiftly shows we are in for it.

The Arrow ( can't believe me a staunch fan of his could say this ) could have acted this swiftly on many issues but refused but could add on something as mundane as Twitter.

722 days more to this sick maladministration but can we say with the stupidity of Buhari Nigeria will still be in existence by then?
you know what you did to me three years ago abayomi...
If you don't want me to expose your dirty linen, dm me let's talk.

I wrote over 50 articles for your sports blogs...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enugu Completes Abakpa Nike/Nkwor Nike Junction Road / ISWAP Attacks Biu In Southern Borno / Have You Ever Been Ashamed Of Being A Nigerian?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.