Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House (1769 Views)

Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by ThatFairGuy: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
As part of the activities to commemorate 100 days in Office, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State built and inaugurated Government house mosque named after Alhaj Khaleel Fawehinmi, first of its kind in the State.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by ThatFairGuy: 8:33pm On Jun 05, 2021
More

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Acekidc4(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
Shebi olorun Kono lan siin!!huh Scam.
We are serving the same Baba GOD.

Truly All Religion both dead and still in existence are really serving the Same Creator but in Different ways.

We are so Diverse, so Connected but yet Very Divided. We have achieved and Created so much great Accomplishment to the existence that we have Already Created What can Destroy and Annihilate Humanity Completely. We are so Good yet Too Bad.
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Lifestone(m): 8:34pm On Jun 05, 2021
This is Yorubaland
We are sophisticated, modern, civilized and respect each other. I am a Christian but respect the rights of others to worship as they so pleased
God bless Akeredolu

11 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by olatade(m): 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lifestone:
This is Yorubaland

Tolerance for all faiths and tribes.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jun 05, 2021
Would like to see when the reverse happens in Sokoto and Zamfara

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by ajailer(m): 8:36pm On Jun 05, 2021
So what is news about this?

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Lifestone(m): 8:38pm On Jun 05, 2021
olatade:

Tolerance for all faiths and tribes.
We are not like them

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by ThatFairGuy: 8:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Choke with your hate in your Utopian corn tree. Just as it is in Anambra abia Enugu etcetera
Mikecold:
Would like to see when the reverse happens in Sokoto and Zamfara

3 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by greencard: 8:40pm On Jun 05, 2021
Kano, Kaduna , zamfara, kebbi and Sokoto should do same and let's see if one naijiria is real

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by BigSarah(f): 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
Opium.

“Religion is like a pair of shoes: Find one that fits for you, but don’t make me wear your shoes.”
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jun 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Choke with your hate in your Utopian corn tree
I see no hate in the question

Or don't you have those pics
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by ThatFairGuy: 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
Emboldened!

Cownu worshipers has different view.
BigSarah:
Opium.

“Religion is like a pair of shoes: Find one that fits for you, but don’t make me wear your shoes.”

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by ogbuefi677(m): 8:44pm On Jun 05, 2021
But the terrorists in Ede local govt of Osun said over their dead body to have a Chapel inside the local �secretariat even though there's a mosque there?
Yoruba Christians,ronu ooo

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by orion7: 8:45pm On Jun 05, 2021
Muslims will never do this.

Infact recently those vile people in iwo refused Christians to build a church in the secretariat. Despite the fact that there a mosque there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by BigSarah(f): 8:48pm On Jun 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Emboldened!

Cownu worshipers has different view. [/b]

I'm not a cownu worshiper , I don't even like the guy..
And I believe In all religions, none are special to me..
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by doggedfighter(f): 8:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Nonsensical.
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Hallenjay: 9:12pm On Jun 05, 2021
ogbuefi677:
But the terrorists in Ede local govt of Osun said over their dead body to have a Chapel inside the local �secretariat even though there's a mosque there?
Yoruba Christians,ronu ooo
una don' start... Church n mosque exist in osun exist in osun, anoda Pentecost was what d man refuse. 1 church n one mosque already der.

4 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by ThatFairGuy: 9:28pm On Jun 05, 2021
How is it a Nonsense
doggedfighter:
Nonsensical.
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Unik3030: 9:29pm On Jun 05, 2021
At least those children of hate n perdition from the land of the rising trouble can rest on the propaganda of Yoruba Muslim n Christian.

Seyi makinde made it known today that yorubas can never b seperated through religion n here is another Christian governor building a mosque in govt house.

Yorubas we too get sense abeg

6 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by FreeBiafra2018(m): 9:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lifestone:
This is Yorubaland
We are sophisticated, modern, civilized and respect each other. I am a Christian but respect the rights of others to worship as they so pleased
God bless Akeredolu
If I tell you now that you don't have sense you won't understand it; you will call it hate speech but that's true.
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by mrvitalis(m): 9:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lifestone:
This is Yorubaland
God bless Akeredolu
Tell iwo people to allow Christians build church ooh before u start to talk
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Lifestone(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
FreeBiafra2018:
If I tell you now that you don't have sense you won't understand it; you will call it hate speech but that's true.
LOL. No I won't call it hate speech, I just have pity on you! You are so pained. Pele

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by mrvitalis(m): 9:53pm On Jun 05, 2021
Unik3030:
At least those children of hate n perdition from the land of the rising trouble can rest on the propaganda of Yoruba Muslim n Christian.

Seyi makinde made it known today that yorubas can never b seperated through religion n here is another Christian governor building a mosque in govt house.

Yorubas we too get sense abeg
You were saying what

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Lifestone(m): 9:57pm On Jun 05, 2021
mrvitalis:

Tell iwo people to allow Christians build church ooh before u start to talk
Okay. I will deliver your message

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by FreeBiafra2018(m): 10:02pm On Jun 05, 2021
Lifestone:

LOL. No I won't call it hate speech, I just have pity on you! You are so pained. Pele
Pained for what exactly? I don't have reason to be pained, I only want you to reason if you can.
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Wiseandtrue(f): 10:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
As part of the activities to commemorate 100 days in Office, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State built and inaugurated Government house mosque named after Alhaj Khaleel Fawehinmi, first of its kind in the State.
So wey una nose mask/social distancing

As COVID-19 don waka, if them born una well, make una come disturb us again!
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Imsoblessed: 10:24pm On Jun 05, 2021
This cannot happen in iwo, Odin state. A church can not be built in the local government secretariat .religion of peace indeed
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by ThatFairGuy: 6:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Why are you angry cheesy

Lalasticlala, FP Worthy
Wiseandtrue:

So wey una nose mask/social distancing

As COVID-19 don waka, if them born una well, make una come disturb us again!

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Jesuschristus: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Ifu aren't a Muslim u dont need to join Muslim prayer in the name of politics

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Tinubuadvocate: 7:59pm On Dec 06, 2021
This is achievement too.
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Leverage2021: 8:06pm On Dec 06, 2021
Yoruba Christian's are the ones at the fire front saying they are one

But I like to see Yoruba Muslim clerics say this too

(1) (2) (Reply)

Igbo Zionist Will Join Fulani Sunni Terrorists To Wage War On Christians / Reasons Why Niger Delta Can Never Be Part Of Biafra / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.