Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 PM

Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House (1765 Views)

Enugu 2019: Fear In Government House As Gov. Ugwuanyi Loses Control To Nnamani / Udom Emmanuel Receiving Bukola Saraki In Government House, Uyo (More Photos) / Ekiti Election: Helicopter With Money Lands In Government House -The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Nobody: 8:21pm On Dec 06, 2021
I cry with tears of joy, Yoruba irrespective of religion are holding hand in union to the toast of Yoruba greatness

I'm happy and proud to be yoruba
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 06, 2021
Fulani and Igbo are extremist in religion

Christians are not safe in the north, although not like before, our northern brothers have been behaving like gentlemen

Muslim are not safe in South East, worse than North, if you are a Muslim, avoid South East.

2 Likes

Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by joyandfaith: 8:32pm On Dec 06, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
As part of the activities to commemorate 100 days in Office, Governor Oluwarotimi Akeredolu of Ondo State built and inaugurated Government house mosque named after Alhaj Khaleel Fawehinmi, first of its kind in the State.

He should build an Ifa Shrine as well. And as Ondo indigenes embrace other religions like Buddhism, Hinduism etc, more worship centres should be bulit.
Re: Akeredolu Built Mosque In Government House by Advocate500: 10:24am On Dec 07, 2021
BigSarah:

I'm not a cownu worshiper , I don't even like the guy..
And I believe In all religions, none are special to me..
both of you can now have lunch together because you are not a Kanu supporter, but he is a Buhari supporter? What is the difference between kanu supporter and Buhari supporter oga? U can be yourself without giving credence to stupid people and their comments, you hate kanu but support Buhari, who are you?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brutal Words Of A British Man For Africans / Uche Nwosu Kidnapped / MNK: After The Abia-State High-Court Judgement; What Happens Next?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.