Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs (72053 Views)

Top 10 Lucrative Blue-collar Jobs In Nigeria To Beat Graduate Unemployment / Difference Between Blue Collar And White Collar Jobs / Top 7 Blue Collar Jobs Unemployed Nigerian Graduates Should Consider (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by yazga: 11:31am On Jun 06, 2021
peter8535:
d work load is 2 much 4 him and it is affectin his health..and he have done 2yrz out of 6yrz
If he has passion for it, please let him go for it
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by yazga: 11:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Kaysalas:

Agege, Lagos
it's a good location especially after the bridge towards Iyana-Ipaja axis.
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Josywhyte: 11:37am On Jun 06, 2021
Na everyday u dey see people hair cut?
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by seunfape(m): 11:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Salary of 20 to 30k is blue collar job bro
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by SAMIexx: 12:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
I will forever choose agriculture I know how much I can make a month from it. Believe me you don't need much capital to start, start and with Gods help it grows faster than anything.
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by SAMIexx: 12:28pm On Jun 06, 2021
Agriculture does not require much capital and labour let's say like Like 30k to start raising chicks or turkeys but it can take a year before you see interest but it will till pay at least if you have enough patience.
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Oshokalo: 2:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
moscobabs:
POS business, if u have a good location.

Uber or any other transport business

good location for pos is a place where there is no bank
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by yazga: 3:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
Pearlqueen:
If you don't mind helping me raise part of my initial sum, I'll be grateful.
I can, first Register with the link in my signature you get =N=10,000 if you are able to finish your registeration on or before Friday
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Pearlqueen(f): 4:27pm On Jun 06, 2021
yazga:
I can, first Register with the link in my signature you get =N=10,000 if you are able to finish your registeration on or before Friday
I have finished registration.

2 Likes

Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Gfskw: 5:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Really
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by U13WR1xxx: 6:42pm On Jun 06, 2021
Apt
Goldbw122:
Business comes with disadvantage and avantage that is what business is all about ... So we should be able to discover a job that can pay well, and personal you should not be a waster of money because money wasted cannot be regain back never
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Available247: 8:39pm On Jun 06, 2021
Shawarma stand dey give money pass.
I know a guy who owns a shawarma stand, his shawarma is sold for #700naira and like 50 people dey troop in daily imagine making 35k a day. Location matters though. If na school campus u don already buy ride

2 Likes

Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by GIANTPLUSHUB: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
macrodata:
Please kindly share your opinion on popcorn business. I'm considering it for my younger sis in school.

Sir, kindly reach me on Whatsapp 09090287555. One of your post interest me. Thanks.
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 9:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
yazga:
it's a good location especially after the bridge towards Iyana-Ipaja axis.
This is Agege bridge from across the rail line towards iyana ipaja. I assume you are referring to this route a bit farther down

1 Like

Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Kheney89: 9:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
valentineuwakwe:
You know even add blogging plus other online stuff.....if them tell you how much they make a day from online stuffs, you go open mouth....
Well Nigeria can't stuff real guys from hustling. ....Nigeria and its government will never want you or the youths to grow
Like which online stuff? Yahoo grin
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by SavageResponse(m): 12:06am On Jun 07, 2021
Vipro:
A normal white collar job pays an average 25k-30k

Here are some jobs that pay just as much and kind be used as a side hustle

Tell your friends

1.Barbing

Here are the things you should know if you wish to start a barbing salon business.

There are some businesses that will always remain profitable as long as they're well managed: Barbing salon is one of them.

In a country like ours where most men visit the salon at least twice a week to either cut or shave their hair, you need not be told that owners of barbing salons are successful entrepreneurs.

However, a lot of people are not aware of this. They tend to assume that the business is not profitable enough because it is not the loud kind of business.

Who the hell told you that an average employee makes just 30K every month?!
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Hassanmaye(m): 12:30am On Jun 07, 2021
Elsueno:
cheesy

Naïve.....very naive, u think barbing over 100 heads a day is easy, u think na just clean cut u go they do for everybody.....grin
I thought its easy
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by yazga: 9:58am On Jun 08, 2021
Kaysalas:

This is Agege bridge from across the rail line towards iyana ipaja. I assume you are referring to this route a bit farther down
Yes
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by yazga: 9:59am On Jun 08, 2021
Pearlqueen:
I have finished registration.
Have you been verified?
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Pearlqueen(f): 10:20am On Jun 08, 2021
yazga:
Have you been verified?
Yes

1 Like

Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by yazga: 10:41am On Jun 08, 2021
Pearlqueen:
I don't know where I will find the credit but the photo below is how my dashboard and my portfolio look like
Did you use my link to sign up?
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Pearlqueen(f): 11:11am On Jun 08, 2021
yazga:
Did you use my link to sign up?
I did. I just clicked on the link on your signature to begin the sign up process.

1 Like

Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Kaysalas(m): 1:13pm On Jun 08, 2021
yazga:
Yes
Thanks boss
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by senatorken01(m): 1:50pm On Jun 09, 2021
Zubbix:
I laugh because you haven't seen how fast some online businesses can change one's financial status in a short time. I used to have doubts about this online stuffs until I made my first six figure through one of them. Then a lady got all my pistons firing when she made her first seven figures. Now, While we both have our white collar jobs, we milk from both sides.

Look at it this way...

To make enough money from Barbing, you have to scale right, and the only way to do that is: either you increase the quality of your Barbing services (like Installing a Plasma TV, an air-conditioning system, repainting the room, and so on) or you increase the quantity/number of Barbers in the shop. That is hiring more capable hands who are also skillful. Which means you have more people to pay salary.

Thing is, there will always be a cap (limit) over what you can earn from barbing because you can't keep employing more hands, and the speed of employee A can't be that of employee B.. So that if the maximum no of customers all of you can attend to in a day is say 20, you can't exceed that 20 even if you open your shop in the midnight. That's what I mean by a cap over your earning power.

But when you look at some online businesses, you will realise that the biggest asset they have is the internet space. Think FB, YouTube, Google, Instagram, Linkedln, TikTok, Snapchat and the others you know...How many people visit these platforms in just one hour... Now you get the gist.

There's simply no cap to your earning power. And the sweet thing about one of them is that; apart from leveraging on the online space, you can leverage on offline businesses like the barbing and leverage on solving people's problems or providing solutions to their needs/wants.

To say you can earn #400k in a month, is putting a cap over it... There's simply no limit to your earning power.

If these five 'Things' are available:

People
Needs/wants
Solution
Technology
Skill ****

Then you can tie a business around it and make so much money on automation.

Knowledge is simply money.

Kindly explain this online business u're talking about. Which of the online business. Can i be doing it with my mobile phone.
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by Fireson: 8:49pm On Jun 11, 2021
Zubbix:
I laugh because you haven't seen how fast some online businesses can change one's financial status in a short time. I used to have doubts about this online stuffs until I made my first six figure through one of them. Then a lady got all my pistons firing when she made her first seven figures. Now, While we both have our white collar jobs, we milk from both sides.

Look at it this way...

To make enough money from Barbing, you have to scale right, and the only way to do that is: either you increase the quality of your Barbing services (like Installing a Plasma TV, an air-conditioning system, repainting the room, and so on) or you increase the quantity/number of Barbers in the shop. That is hiring more capable hands who are also skillful. Which means you have more people to pay salary.

Thing is, there will always be a cap (limit) over what you can earn from barbing because you can't keep employing more hands, and the speed of employee A can't be that of employee B.. So that if the maximum no of customers all of you can attend to in a day is say 20, you can't exceed that 20 even if you open your shop in the midnight. That's what I mean by a cap over your earning power.

But when you look at some online businesses, you will realise that the biggest asset they have is the internet space. Think FB, YouTube, Google, Instagram, Linkedln, TikTok, Snapchat and the others you know...How many people visit these platforms in just one hour... Now you get the gist.

There's simply no cap to your earning power. And the sweet thing about one of them is that; apart from leveraging on the online space, you can leverage on offline businesses like the barbing and leverage on solving people's problems or providing solutions to their needs/wants.

To say you can earn #400k in a month, is putting a cap over it... There's simply no limit to your earning power.

If these five 'Things' are available:

People
Needs/wants
Solution
Technology
Skill ****

Then you can tie a business around it and make so much money on automation.

Knowledge is simply money.

Can I be your apprentice ?
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by ezugegere(m): 11:28pm On Jul 02, 2021
Pearlqueen:
I used to until I was forced out of the market by the way corn and butter kept skyrocketing by the minutes and when you try to reduce quantity, people who do not understand what the market says will say you're becoming greedy. I was tired of listening to all that, I had to quit.
Abeg can you teach someone how to do Popcorn? I'm surprised, what is butter, milk, etc doing in Popcorn?
Re: Hustles In Nigeria That Pay More Than Some White Collar Jobs by StreetPreacher: 8:40am On Jul 03, 2021
fatymore:
Have a good location, anything you put there will sell
That was exactly what I learnt when a woman started selling Akara and bread in an estate where big men live. Initially I wondered why not in a very busy spot in town not untill I started seeing people lining up to buy Akara morning till noon. I am sure it happens that way till the evening time.

I learnt my lesson and once I am ready to start my business, there are a lot of things I am not to allow the devil whisper about

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A 7-Year-Old Girl Asked Google For A Job And Got A Reply From The CEO (Photos) / The Lady Who Searched For A Job With Placard Finally Gets A Job (Before & After) / How To Quickly Write A Catchy CV (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.