Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,203 members, 7,953,749 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:05 AM

#Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba (9465 Views)

Aisha Yesufu Reacts To Tweet Of Adamu Supporting The Death Of Deborah / Nigerians React To A Picture Of Adamu Dragging Tinubu By The Hand / How Politicians Deface Street Walls And Surfaces In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by Difrent: 2:38pm On Jun 06, 2021
SouthEastFacts:

Between Nnamdi Kanu and Fulani herdsmen and Bandits, who will you choose?

NONE
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by JohnBullMySon: 2:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Difrent:

All these because government ban twitter.........na wa oooo

Twitter is banned in China but then no die , weibo their alternative to twitter is bigger than twitter , who says we can't create our own if twitter is bent on destroying the country.........but I'm talking to a hypocrite now , if Adam was an iboman would you be saying all these ? Won't you have flooded the internet with sad tales of how government is not encouraging tech start ups.......but here you are talking down on someone's app because he holds a different view from yours .
Everyone is tired of the northern government and you want to silence us? Twitter is not destroying the country, as the Fulani Government will say. The country is already destroyed by them. Twitter is restoring the country by exposing this wicked government.

1 Like

Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by Difrent: 2:47pm On Jun 06, 2021
meetme01:

The problem I have with people like you is that, you fail to compare the good side. You just choose one that best fits your argument forgetting lots of things are wrong on the other side.

China is more civilized and developed more than Nigeria. You don't compare a world power with a developing nation like ours. We virtually buy everything from there. We even borrow from them.

They are our expatriates. We have nothing to offer them.

China's policies are meant for growth of their economy. Their social network sites was developed to their standard and not owned by politician.

You know why state police cannot work in Nigeria? It will be polititicized. But in China, you dare not embezzle $1. No jail term but death sentence. No matter your political hierarchy. That's government of the people. Remember, they ain't democratic but a communist state. You know the difference? Read about it.

The situation is Nigeria does not warrant Twitter Ban. Trump was banned and post deleted, did USA ban Twitter? Trump created his own social network.

Before banning Twitter, the Presidency & Buhari ought to have deleted their accounts. That shows they are serious. You cannot just wake up and act as if we are in a military era. Democracy has it's tenets. If you can't respect the tenets, you don't have business in government. It's either you resign or amend laws.

Epistle
You take china loans
Prefer their phones
Built your economy around chinese goods
Flood your roads with chinese cars
But at their back you call them communists.....

Isn't that hypocrisy?
The world is gone pass such sentiments
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by Difrent: 2:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
JohnBullMySon:
Everyone is tired of the northern government and you want to silence us? Twitter is not destroying the country, as the Fulani Government will say. The country is already destroyed by them. Twitter is restoring the country by exposing this wicked government.

What of the carnage twitter helped fuelled during endsars ? You only need one of such carnage in every state for the country to disintegrate and I believe twitter can be used to achieve that.
Do you think if the carnage start it's only the wicked government that will be affected?
Twitter owners will be on a yatch in the carribean watching you burn you country on CNN and laughing at your foolishness while plotting how to make money out of you self induce misfortune
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by daintyprincess(f): 2:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Difrent:

Ogbeni no take panadol for another man headache ,face front abeg.......china this china that but our country is flooded with chinese goods but we ain't complaining of that,... I'm using a china phone like many other people no complaints but you are worked up because china doesn't have twitter ? Go get your head checked man

You should be the one getting your head checked
You've been moving from mention to mention ranting about how China doesn't have Twitter and they are doing fine. Now you are telling me I'm getting worked up, lol.

Ogbeni, swerve and geddifok off my mentions jare

Nonsense and ingredient oshi

1 Like

Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by Difrent: 3:01pm On Jun 06, 2021
daintyprincess:

You should be the one getting your head checked
You've been moving from mention to mention ranting about how China doesn't have Twitter and they are doing fine. Now you are telling me I'm getting worked up, lol.

Ogbeni, swerve and geddifok off my mentions jare

Nonsense and ingredient oshi

Why you dey quote me if you are not getting worked up

Abeg shift
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by lexuswagon: 3:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
insidelife22:
bros why u wicked like this,shey be as you don show say the man head brain no dey am[b] oya come collect slap[/b].
bros abeg no vex, today na Sunday.
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by pleasureosondu(m): 4:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Difrent:

Why you dey quote me if you are not getting worked up

Abeg shift
Oga, shut the fvuk up. If you like the twitter ban as it is in China, then tell the fvcking FG to give people, the good life as obtainable in the same China. Inflation in prices of foodstuffs, erratic power supply , high level of unemployment and many more are nearly absent in China but rampant in Nigeria, yet you think FG twitter ban is the solution? I sure say you never even enter plane talk more of to go China, yet you dey here dey talk nonsense.

1 Like

Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by LikeAking: 4:45pm On Jun 06, 2021
Difrent:

See why some of us will support the government action against twitter, you castigate a man for expressing his views because it's against your view , how are you different from Buhari ?

Guy face the truth.

A G talks carelessly.
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by LikeAking: 4:46pm On Jun 06, 2021
Racoon:
See what of the slowpoke useless technological innovation despite claiming to be a security expert.A device for terrorists to track innocent people for their terror activities.

Lol.

Who dash am?
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by LikeAking: 4:53pm On Jun 06, 2021
Difrent:

All these because government ban twitter.........na wa oooo

Twitter is banned in China but then no die , weibo their alternative to twitter is bigger than twitter , who says we can't create our own if twitter is bent on destroying the country.........but I'm talking to a hypocrite now , if Adam was an iboman would you be saying all these ? Won't you have flooded the internet with sad tales of how government is not encouraging tech start ups.......but here you are talking down on someone's app because he holds a different view from yours .

Weibo is only known and used in China. Its not bigger than Twitter. Twitter is global you get.

As per developing our own social network, we have many, but since Twitter is global we prefer it.

A G should learn from Dangote. If you are a big man dont fight for any politician openly.
He shouldn't have rejoiced over they ban of Twitter.
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by Difrent: 6:25pm On Jun 06, 2021
pleasureosondu:
[s]Oga, shut the fvuk up. If you like the twitter ban as it is in China, then tell the fvcking FG to give people, the good life as obtainable in the same China. Inflation in prices of foodstuffs, erratic power supply , high level of unemployment and many more are nearly absent in China but rampant in Nigeria, yet you think FG twitter ban is the solution? I sure say you never even enter plane talk more of to go China, yet you dey here dey talk nonsense.[/s]

What's all this fk this fk that rant , are you okay?
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by pleasureosondu(m): 7:12pm On Jun 06, 2021
Difrent:

What's all this fk this fk that rant , are you okay?
well I am but obviously, you and your Muslim president ain't.

1 Like

Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by SouthEastFacts: 7:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
Difrent:

NONE
So how many times have you condemned Fulani Herdsmen?
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by duduade: 8:13pm On Jun 06, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
See what they are doing to his app on playstore grin

The first comment

Omo

grin

Looooooool
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by TechSkill: 9:32pm On Jun 06, 2021
Difrent:

This is the relationship.
You are scared of my economic strength , so you introduced protectionist trade policies which you have always argued against just to reduce my power.... Then you get your friends in europe to ban and cancell orders for huawei products citing strange security concerns.......

All these are traits of dictatorship and bullying which should not be allowed f
They said China execute corrupt leaders but you stylishly ignored it while replying... how about Buhari copying that and killing himself and others along so that Nigeria can be free from their stranglehold?
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by satoshinakamuto(f): 11:35pm On Jun 06, 2021
raymondhillmimi:
See what they are doing to his app on playstore grin

if you are on any of his platform
just know your info, phone nos. username, location, email nd pass are been sold on the dark market.

Stay Away!!!
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by Sweetaura: 11:14pm On Jun 07, 2021
At this point everybody is angry, he brought it on himself.

quote author=Difrent post=102422530]

See why some of us will support the government action against twitter, you castigate a man for expressing his views because it's against your view , how are you different from Buhari ?
[/quote]
Re: #Twitterban: Hackers Leak And Deface Social Network Websites Of Adamu Garba by Sweetaura: 11:22pm On Jun 07, 2021
Do you know what China do to corrupt officials, can it be done here?

Do you know China don't allow you to practice religion openly like we do here in Nigeria?

Please stop comparing Nigeria to China.

quote author=Difrent post=102423103]

And So?
Has communism stopped their economy from growing? To the extent it's now a threat to USA economy.

How will you explain the forceful sale of tiktok by trump ?
Or the unfair ban on huawei products in europe and america based on trumped up charges
THAT IS DICTATORSHIP

You didn't call out trump for these did you?

[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ss & Sw Leaders Issue A Joint Communiqué To Gej – Grow Some Balls, They Urged. / IGBO's Are You In Support Or Against Creation Of Biafra Republic? / America And Allies May Attempt To Assassinate Buhari Tonight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.