Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead - Religion (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (138423 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by kudinkarfe: 8:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace my Prophet.

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by SenatePresdo(m): 8:22am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.
How about Islam, I think it should be banned first.

Terrorism is worse than Scam.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Generalnomercy: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.

You Muslims are idiots.

You think your terrorist president can stop christianity?

Brainwashed terrorist.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2021
Ohkay oh, next
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 8:24am On Jun 06, 2021
tunde82seidat:

You people just open your mouth 'waaah'.I don't know which of the churches you worship o but Pastor Adeboye son's death should teach you that death is inevitable .I'm not even a Christian but I liked the man's personality , he was a very simple man n philanthropic n always in his lane .Yeah he might have his shortcomings as nobody dey perfect especially when you're influencial , mistakes or accidents are bound to occur .His prophecies n miracles I don't know .it's not in your place to give the verdict abeg. You know wether your pastor fit make am?
I thought you aren't a Christian so why do you judge Christian things on behalf of those who are? undecided

Since, again, you are not a Christian, what business of yours is it whether a Christian fit know where a pastor fit make am or not? undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by MajorOvakporaye(f): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:

HEAD SLAMMER!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by TemmyT002(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:

They brainwashed you. Speak for yourself ologbeni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Burna440(m): 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
potopotoking:
The Testament of Asher 1:12-16

---

12 And there is a man that loveth him that worketh evil, because he would prefer even to die in evil for his sake; and concerning this it is clear that it hath two aspects, but the whole is an evil work.

13 Though indeed he have love, yet is he wicked who concealeth what is evil for the sake of the good name, but the end of the action tendeth unto evil.

14 Another stealeth, doeth unjustly, plundereth, defraudeth, and withal PITIETH THE POOR: this too hath a twofold aspect, but the whole is evil.

15 He who defraudeth his neighbour provoketh God, and sweareth falsely against the Most High, and yet PITIETH THE POOR: the Lord who commanded the law he setteth at nought and provoketh, and yet he REFRESHETH THE POOR.

16 He defileth the soul, and maketh gay the body; he killeth many, and PITIETH A FEW: this, too, hath a twofold aspect, but the whole is evil...

---

Many stating their obligatory "RIPs" across social media have cited this "man of god" as being compassionate and charitable to the poor; but are those poor not the same wretches which he conned into funding his unearned bloated net worth? TB Joshua while alive twisted the Word of God for gain, uttered nothing but false prophecies, outright mocked The Most High, and wickedly and shamelessly locked people out of the Kingdom of Heaven because he couldn't go in himself, so when others were going in he stopped them.

Let's see which of you children of darkness will defend the indefensible and support evil because of the truth I just said. Your portion will be the same as pastor...

Just wow
Clap for yourself, you really tried you poor lot, as if he came to your house to deceive you, have you ever heard where he is asking his congregation for money or have ur poor father ever helped any person other than his family members?
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nephilim: 8:25am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP MOG

You'll be missed.

Who will be giving us correct prophecy now o.

It's well.

O LORD my God into your hand I commit myself both spirit soul and body.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by maureensylvia(f): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
IAM in severe pains right now
Tears rolling down my cheeks
Tb Joshua I didn't meet you in person but you impacted alot in my life.
Rip man!
Much love from here

My people the world is about to end, take it or leave it

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by DonCortino: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
may he rest in peace.

nobody is going to heaven shaa!

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 8:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Burna440:

Just wow
Clap for yourself, you really tried you poor lot, as if he came to your house to deceive you, have you ever heard where he is asking his congregation for money or have ur poor father ever helped any person other than his family members?
Do you pay tithes or offerings to this man? If yes, then you have at least a portion of the answer you seek. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by redsun(m): 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
tempusfugit:
THIS IS ONE OF THE PROPHECY OF OUR SO CALLED MAN OF GOD!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi4CQ_bkCrU

That broadcaster is amazing. All Nigerian should be listening to her. She tells it as it's in a very funny way and she tends to go her groundwork well.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by DonCortino: 8:27am On Jun 06, 2021
maureensylvia:
IAM in severe pains right now
Tears rolling down my cheeks
Tb Joshua I didn't meet you in person but you impacted alot in my life.
Rip man!
Much love from here

My people the world is about to end, take it or leave it

because one man died? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 8:28am On Jun 06, 2021
redsun:

That broadcaster is amazing. All Nigerian should be listening to her. She tells it as it's in a very funny way and she tends to go her groundwork well.
I like her laugh!. grin
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by lasisi69(f): 8:29am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Christianity is not your problem, you are your problem... Heal yourself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by hothead(m): 8:30am On Jun 06, 2021
This is a sign of the times we are in.. watch and pray, I believe the return of the Lord is nearer than we imagine.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by maureensylvia(f): 8:31am On Jun 06, 2021
DonCortino:

because one man died? undecided

You won't understand my dear
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by timesup234: 8:32am On Jun 06, 2021
lasisi69:
Christianity is not your problem, you are your problem... Heal yourself
ogun is not your problem, you are your problem...heal yourself

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by tunde82seidat(f): 8:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I thought you aren't a Christian so why do you judge Christian things on behalf of those who are? undecided

Since, again, you are not a Christian, what business of yours is it whether a Christian fit know where a pastor fit make am or not? undecided

If you read and understood what I typed , You'll know I didn't judge anyone. My religion didn't instruct me to judge. I just highlighted the positive virtues of the man...Did I say anyone is fake or going to hell? No .

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Jeromejnr(m): 8:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Fragility6:

Politics aside,how una tk dey follow dat ffk guy? E dey odd judging d way dat man thinks from his posts. I just unfollow den block am on twitter make e no make me dey reason like fish like am.

I don't follow him bro. I saw someone post his tweet.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by timesup234: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Generalnomercy:

You Muslims are idiots.

You think your terrorist president can stop christianity?

Brainwashed terrorist.
who be Muslim? Make ogun and shango strike Mohammed
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by redsun(m): 8:36am On Jun 06, 2021
hothead:
This is a sign of the times we are in.. watch and pray, I believe the return of the Lord is nearer than we imagine.

Life expectancy in Nigeria is fifty years as a result of fundamental ignorance and complete moral decadence. Not because god and the devil are angry with the people. It's man-made and self-inflicted.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 8:41am On Jun 06, 2021
tunde82seidat:

If you read and understood what I typed , You'll know I didn't judge anyone. My religion didn't instruct me to judge. I just highlighted the positive virtues of the man...Did I say anyone is fake or going to hell? No .
1. So because your personal belief is not to judge, you feel you should impose that idea on those of other beliefs as well? undecided

2. Your religion is that, your religion. Christianity you said it is not right....so why impose your beliefs on those of another religions? undecided

3. I don't know if you believe in hell or not. Nor do I know what fake would mean to you in your religion. What I am interested in gaining understanding of is why you feel a need to impose the values claim from your belief on those who are according to you, not of the same religion as you? undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Mamijoh(f): 8:42am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Bestbeelieve: 8:54am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:

why ban? na who allow ensef to be brainwashed make e dey brainwashed! make everyone check eself! na brainwash dem still brainwash people make dem support lifeless!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by BankyGee(m): 8:59am On Jun 06, 2021
BiGVEEN58:
Omo

2secs dem don update the death on his wiki page
They can’t even wait to see if he’ll resurrect after 3 days. angry
Lol grin grin
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kindledlight(m): 9:01am On Jun 06, 2021
I Still want to believe it is a rumor. shocked shocked cool
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by otokx(m): 9:03am On Jun 06, 2021
This calls for some deep reflection, may his family and friends be comforted.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 06, 2021
chiedu7:
Na wa na yahoo pastor wey go not the tyrant President
May this curse you have brought upon yourself be forgiven
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by TemmyDayo50(m): 9:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Freddd009:

The foundation of his church was built on falsehood. His short life is the price he paid for his popularity. Nigerians, pls learn to serve God directly n forget all these yahoo pastors for your own good. This is a great lesson from God himself to gullible Christains who worship men of god.

I don't know how people like you normally have the mind to utter nonsense based on your own unverified conspiracy theory... The foundation of his church yen yen yen....na roofing of his church you go talk... Hypocrite undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Farid24224(m): 9:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest on sir.... Even though we have a different fate, I love his dedication to what he believed in...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.