Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,970 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (138400 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by 9jaRealist: 4:51am On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:

https://www.leadership.ng/breaking-prophet-t-b-joshua-is-dead/

RIP…
Despite the fact that in a civilized nation, he would’ve been in jail for negligent homicide, I otherwise bear him no ill-will.

>

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by BAZ001: 4:51am On Jun 06, 2021
sabacity:
Fake news... Wikipedia has been updated... Please take down this post!

Maybe he came back to life or he went to heaven and came back

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by skywalker240(m): 4:52am On Jun 06, 2021
I find this hard to believe

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by crownedprinz(m): 4:52am On Jun 06, 2021
It has not been verified yet
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Deammaed: 4:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Rip
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by iHart(m): 4:53am On Jun 06, 2021
Chai
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 4:54am On Jun 06, 2021
crownedprinz:
It has not been verified yet
You mean say nobody don call his house confirm since? undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by chidiezeh(m): 4:54am On Jun 06, 2021
As seen

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 4:54am On Jun 06, 2021
shocked
I'm as shocked as Buhari

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by teacherbim(f): 4:54am On Jun 06, 2021
kponkedenge:
Na wa oh.... And he just celebrated his birthday two days ago.
He was born on June 12th

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by timocruzcmbb(m): 4:55am On Jun 06, 2021
Wow,I wish this announcement is Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by BAZ001: 4:56am On Jun 06, 2021

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by juman(m): 4:56am On Jun 06, 2021
Heeyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Hope its fake news.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ZUBY77(m): 4:56am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 4:56am On Jun 06, 2021
timocruzcmbb:
You know by now say e no go work on Buhari. You people don wish am dead way too many times now.. so tay death yari forget that one side. The power of Nigerian wishes.... undecided

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by teacherbim(f): 4:57am On Jun 06, 2021
timocruzcmbb:

But you are not God.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by salt1: 4:57am On Jun 06, 2021
There ends man! I hope he made heaven.
Now comes the real test of the validity and heritage of his ministry

8 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Benblaq(m): 4:58am On Jun 06, 2021
What a news to read this early morning. Mbom!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by KangaIye: 4:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Wow!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by kunleham(m): 4:59am On Jun 06, 2021
FAKE NEWS!!!!
This should be taken down!!!!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Ayusguy(m): 4:59am On Jun 06, 2021
MOTOPARK:
Hope this news is fake,let the media not a kill a man before his time

No any concrete evidence That Prophet TB Joshua is dead. All reports are rumored. I urge our media to Stop sharing fake news till they authenticate the news.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Emola12(m): 4:59am On Jun 06, 2021
anything dah have begining must have the end, Rip mr prophet u will go and face ur own judgement in heaven,hope u will take ur lawyer along? incase if dey take u to court in heaven

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by tempusfugit: 5:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Footprint of deceiving people!!!
Jafar1:
No one knows the day nor the time, Not even a prophet knows that...

May his soul rest in peace..
He left a footprint not only in Nigeria but the whole world at large.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Ayusguy(m): 5:01am On Jun 06, 2021
kponkedenge:
Na wa oh.... And he just celebrated his birthday two days ago.

Lol His birthday is on the way not yet bro..
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 5:02am On Jun 06, 2021
Can't his media house clarify the issue, if na lie.. I saw more of Racine on their page, suggesting a takeover
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:03am On Jun 06, 2021
salt1:
There ends man! I hope he made heaven.
Now comes the real test of the validity and heritage of his ministry
1. Nobody go enter Heaven or Hell until after Jesus Christ's return. Till then, everyone wey believe in Jesus Christ go dey dey sleep down for inside ground dey wait. undecided

2. This man's kingdom here on earth means nothing were His validity is concerned. Jesus Christ told you that the real test is in what you do - not in how much you were able to amass here on earth or what you built or how long they last. undecided

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by PrisonEscapee(m): 5:04am On Jun 06, 2021
Never in a million years did I think TB Joshua would die so soon.
What a world!

18 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by stayclearofme: 5:04am On Jun 06, 2021
vr0xen:
shocked. Why not mbaka
Why not you? Oloshi!

4 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by romunu(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesus oooo
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by HozzeaChriz(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Fake news...Wikipedia didn't say anything about death..
Only Gazette...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.