Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,718 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:36 PM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead - Religion (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (138445 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:50pm On Jun 06, 2021
martolux:
Judge not least you be judged. This man touched to many lives both spiritually through teaching and financially... People of different races. Even the muslims left their hypocrisy a gave good testimony about him. He's preached the gospel of Christ and showed love to many, who are you to condemn such a man?
I didn't judge the man - Jesus Christ did. It is Jesus Christ Himself who declared that everyone who teaches any doctrines that is not according to His teaching, a false Teacher and false prophet. undecided

It is Jesus Christ who declared the doctrines and traditions of men - TB Joshua preached for a fact - a lie where His Truth is concerned. undecided

Jesus Christ did this to warn us against men who would come to deceive us in His name. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by martolux(m): 3:57pm On Jun 06, 2021
If TB Joshua is a False prophet to you, the likes of pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo are core satanists to you grin
Kobojunkie:
I didn't judge the man - Jesus Christ did. It is Jesus Christ Himself who declared that everyone who teaches any doctrines that is not according to His teaching, a false Teacher and false prophet. undecided

It is Jesus Christ who declared the doctrines and traditions of men - TB Joshua preached for a fact - a lie where His Truth is concerned. undecided

Jesus Christ did this to warn us against men who would come to deceive us in His name. undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Jakumo(m): 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elidrisy20:
Na how person dey take become prophet ?

After when Yahoo and wayo people don play wuru-wuru sotaaaaay, anden come get money plenty for bank, na him den go come begin dey halla say dem be prophet.

Conny man die, wayo man bury am. Before next week you go see anoda prophet for Lagos.

To do prophet no hard. Just talk am say some pipu go die tomorrow, and airplane go jam for one country. Perm any two from three.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 3:59pm On Jun 06, 2021
martolux:
If TB Joshua is a False prophet to you, the likes of pastor Adeboye and Bishop Oyedepo are core satanists to you grin
This is not about me and my views but about the teachings of Jesus Christ, the standard against which everyone of us regardless of popularity is measured against. undecided

According to the teachings of Jesus Christ, none of your Mogs are it... by their fruits you shall know them, remember? Their teachings are against the very commandments of Jesus Christ. The positions they occupy over His sheep is against Jesus Christ. And even in this case, it is impossible to live in disobedience of the commandments of Him and be for Him. undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Jakumo(m): 4:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
NarcoPolo:

As evil as that man was Nigerians are almost unanimous in their admiration of him, simply because of his philanthropy, according to every single one of his admirers.

It says everything about us as a people...the amount of greed operational in this society is so much that once you hand the average Nigerian a freeby, their brain immediately stops working. They simply cannot function rationally anymore because of that instinct for always seeking out something for nothing, which overrides every other motivation toward progress and a better life.

Any wonder the politicos simply dole out as low as N2k to each citizen in exchange for votes on election day, and then they go on to spend the next four years stealing hundreds of billions from the same dumb, greedy and fùcked-up citizenry.

This is a very accurate analysis of how the typical Nigerian has been enslaved by poverty and hunger. Very insightful submission sir.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
God didn't call you or anyone to the making of impacts particularly in the world. He called you to do one thing and one thing alone and that is to trust Him and Obey Him! undecided

Godly Impact is the result of trusting and obeying Jesus even when you become hated and villified by many.

You can't have Christ type of impact if you don't trust and obey Jesus in the first place so I see no need for argument here.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
This is not about me and my views but about the teachings of Jesus Christ, the standard against which everyone of us regardless of popularity is measured against. undecided

According to the teachings of Jesus Christ, none of your Mogs are it... by their fruits you shall know them, remember? Their teachings are against the very commandments of Jesus Christ. The positions they occupy over His sheep is against Jesus Christ. And even in this case, it is impossible to live in disobedience of the commandments of Him and be for Him. undecided

None of them has slept with a 9year old girl child as your false prophet MuhamMad did. Stop trying to tell us what Jesus Christ said or didn't say. You don't know nothing about Jesus Christ.

Whether a person is following Jesus genuinely or falsely. You don't know that. The fruits you talk about. You don't know but Jesus knows and all judgement is left for Him. These Pastors are not involved in destruction like your Prophet MuhamMad did.

Stop deceiving some of these not too sound Christians.

Mark 9:38-42 NKJV — Now John answered Him, saying, “Teacher, we saw someone who does not follow us casting out demons in Your name, and we forbade him because he does not follow us.” But Jesus said, “Do not forbid him, for no one who works a miracle in My name can soon afterward speak evil of Me. “For he who is not against us is on our side. “For whoever gives you a cup of water to drink in My name, because you belong to Christ, assuredly, I say to you, he will by no means lose his reward. “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were thrown into the sea.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by highness25(m): 4:36pm On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.
You made sense but I get question. Were you brainwashed by these men at gun point? Nobody can brainwash you except you want them to.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Ayobami7(m): 5:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Rest In Peace cry
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Insectkiller: 5:05pm On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.

You are under the influence of Tramadol..
You are foolish...

shocked shocked
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by RareDiamond: 5:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jafar1:
No one knows the day nor the time, Not even a prophet knows that...

May his soul rest in peace..
He left a footprint not only in Nigeria but the whole world at large.

People are surprised about his death because they didn't know much about the man and the Synagogue Church until it became very popular and well built.

In the 90s, at least many people that were members around 95, 96, 97 when the church was not rich and the man not rich as well. The man was between 30 and 33 years. The man has told his members that he will not live long. He was always telling them that Jesus had a short stay and that his stay is also for a brief period.

I was even surprised that he lived up till this time.

People who are old members of his church should not be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Gfskw: 5:44pm On Jun 06, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by mixmastering: 6:24pm On Jun 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
God gave him enough time to repent. Nawa o.
Juju no good. Even guru maraji still dey alive

Gist me e jo
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by mixmastering: 6:26pm On Jun 06, 2021
Casham:
So it has begun! Valar Morgulis! At least he lived! We are coming some day!
What has begun?
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Vivianagoja(m): 7:02pm On Jun 06, 2021
kponkedenge:
Na wa oh.... And he just celebrated his birthday two days ago.
Kaii.... Nigerians
Birthday that is 12th
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by mixmastering: 7:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
Freddd009:

The foundation of his church was built on falsehood. His short life is the price he paid for his popularity. Nigerians, pls learn to serve God directly n forget all these yahoo pastors for your own good. This is a great lesson from God himself to gullible Christains who worship men of god. TB JOSHUA, may God forgive u, though people love u for your generosity but that can't save your soul on judgement day. I hope u prayed for forgiveness before u died. May God forgive u. R I P
Did he offend you personally?
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by mixmastering: 7:06pm On Jun 06, 2021
maureensylvia:

My people the world is about to end, take it or leave it
The world is about to end alright, but what is the connection with his death?
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Omezif(m): 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
May the soul of the TB Joshua rest in perfect peace. Condolence to his family, relatives, fans, and members of his church.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Casham: 9:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
mixmastering:
What has begun?
The homecoming.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by mixmastering: 9:17pm On Jun 06, 2021
Casham:
The homecoming.
Expansiate?
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by mixmastering: 9:23pm On Jun 06, 2021
Casham:
The homecoming.
Expansiate?
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by armyofone(m): 6:10am On Jun 07, 2021
Jakumo:

After when Yahoo and wayo people don play wuru-wuru sotaaaaay, anden come get money plenty for bank, na him den go come begin dey halla say dem be prophet.

Conny man die, wayo man bury am. Before next week you go see anoda prophet for Lagos.

To do prophet no hard. Just talk am say some pipu go die tomorrow, and airplane go jam for one country. Perm any two from three.

So true!!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by armyofone(m): 6:14am On Jun 07, 2021
You really used a good microscope to see Nigerians well. So true and so sad!!
Poverty is bad!

NarcoPolo:

As evil as that man was Nigerians are almost unanimous in their admiration of him, simply because of his philanthropy, according to every single one of his admirers.

It says everything about us as a people...the amount of greed operational in this society is so much that once you hand the average Nigerian a freeby, their brain immediately stops working. They simply cannot function rationally anymore because of that instinct for always seeking out something for nothing, which overrides every other motivation toward progress and a better life.

Any wonder the politicos simply dole out as low as N2k to each citizen in exchange for votes on election day, and then they go on to spend the next four years stealing hundreds of billions from the same dumb, greedy and fùcked-up citizenry.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Casham: 6:26am On Jun 07, 2021
mixmastering:

Expansiate?
I am not really the 'religious' or 'spiritual' type, but I our generation is gonna witness the deaths (or exits) of the church greats [in Nigeria]: T.B. Joshua, Oritsejafo, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Enenche, etc. And then the church in Nigeria is gonna be in the 'make or break' season. Secrets will be exposed, legends will be made, heroes will be idolized, and many will return to their first love; the homecoming. It is neither a good thing nor a bad thing because many new generation of 'greats' will crop up and also many 'false' will try to take advantage of the situation. 'Succession' controversies may break some churches. Let me to be too theatrical; but this shit happened to the US during the baby-boom.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Wettoid123: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2021
Kobojunkie:
But I am not the ignorant one here - you are ! undecided

u are the ignorant one here cos i dont know were ur lies came about and i believe u are the one telling the lies.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wettoid123:
u are the ignorant one here cos i dont know were ur lies came about and i believe u are the one telling the lies.
What lie? kiss
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:28pm On Jun 07, 2021
Wettoid123:
What lie? undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by mixmastering: 10:42pm On Jun 07, 2021
Casham:
I am not really the 'religious' or 'spiritual' type, but I our generation is gonna witness the deaths (or exits) of the church greats [in Nigeria]: T.B. Joshua, Oritsejafo, Oyedepo, Oyakhilome, Kumuyi, Adeboye, Enenche, etc. And then the church in Nigeria is gonna be in the 'make or break' season. Secrets will be exposed, legends will be made, heroes will be idolized, and many will return to their first love; the homecoming. It is neither a good thing nor a bad thing because many new generation of 'greats' will crop up and also many 'false' will try to take advantage of the situation. 'Succession' controversies may break some churches. Let me to be too theatrical; but this shit happened to the US during the baby-boom.
Okay but is this orchestrated by someone or life is just happening?
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Casham: 8:47am On Jun 08, 2021
mixmastering:

Okay but is this orchestrated by someone or life is just happening?
All men must die! And all men should serve! T.B. Joshua served and he died! And what a way to die! Life happens. And death na sure ticket! Even Jesus died! I just hope my generation is ready to take it and not twist it into some mystic rubbish.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 10, 2021
Such is life.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Freddd009: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2021
mixmastering:

Did he offend you personally?

Yes, he imprisoned my younger brother in his church and he forgot everyrhing about family. He said scoan is his family. Shame on Tb Joshua

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.