Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead - Religion (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (138418 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by semyman: 7:18am On Jun 06, 2021
chiedu7:
Na wa na yahoo pastor wey go not the tyrant President
See as God will continue to punish you and your generation if you don't leave the president alone
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by donprinyo(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Worst news of my life. Sadly I couldn't meet this great man in this lifetime. May his gentle soul rest in peace. Amen. Oh God, help us to live a righteous life through Jesus Christ our saviour. Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Burna440(m): 7:19am On Jun 06, 2021
How many lives have you ever impacted? You ppl should try and use your brain for once

tempusfugit:
Footprint of deceiving people!!!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Havertz(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Rip
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2021
chiedu7:
Na wa na yahoo pastor wey go not the tyrant President
person die you dey talk rubbish thunder fire your papa.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Realdeals(m): 7:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Huge loss to Nigeria, anyway life continues.
May God grant his soul eternal rest.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Ilomuanya: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2021
His BP went so high and was unconscious some months back and was rushed to UK since then. He didn't make it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by timesup234: 7:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Oracleforce:

Idiot....is Christianity the problem of your life....who force you to serve God. Who forces you to go to church? If you like an end in hellfire with your lineage that is your lot...

no hellfire. You are a mugu. Jesus is a bastard smelling Jew with dirty boxers fucccking little girls on the streets of Jerusalem

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by MetalJigsaw(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
This sad news is what woke me up this morning. I just sprang up while hoping it's a false news.

I was deeply asleep when I heard it from my sister and the sleep completely vanished from my eyes.

I've known TBJ since my childhood (1995) through my mum, with the rest of my family.

My God.. I'm so sad!

A prophet is gone true prophet is gone. Who will take his place?

May his soul rest in peace as God receive him. Amen

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by shesszi(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul Rest in Peace. Amen
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by nelsonoba: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.

You're just an idiot! If you don't want to serve God, get out of the way for people who want to do so. Is anyone forcing you to be a Christian? You're just a baby Hitler in the making, but no one has told you.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Adamgeneral12: 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I have never twisted the Bible upside-down since I am not of your kind who claim to have special interpretations. undecided
I simply read the book as I would any book written in human language and I process what is written using basic human language comprehension skills which any average language speaker possess. undecided

For example, if you actually spent Time reading through the teachings of Jesus Christ for yourself, without your "special interpretation" goggles of lies on, you would have figured out long ago that your church services and worship are meaningless where the Truth of God is concerned. undecided
I told u before that there are some things that you need to ask from those that know more than u, if u don't u will never know it.

I knew that I need to know something and I'm using what God gave me and what he gave others to solve my problems.

pls I wan go church as u no dey go.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Havertz(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.
get sence na
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Burna440(m): 7:23am On Jun 06, 2021
luluosas:
My Pastor, Prophet Amos Child of God of JESUS CHRIST TEMPLE MINISTRY WARRI, said it that God will deal with church LEADERS this 2021 because of their refusal to lead the sheep of God in the direction of truth and true holiness and righteousness. This is just the beginning

That ur pastor u mentioned, God sef will deal with him, wether u find T.B Joshua fake or not, he is one of the greatest human that Africa has ever produced, the world at large will miss his philanthropic gesture... After all the help this man has rendered to this country, this is what u ppl come up with after his death? God is not man

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by BluntCrazeMan: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2021
purleesh:

If he did, wouldn't he have announced?
He might had foreseen and announced.
That's why I am asking, so as to know whether he foresaw and announced in any way
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by sylve11: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2021
So sad....

Journey well Prophet T.B Joshua. sad cool
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 7:24am On Jun 06, 2021
luluosas:
My Pastor, Prophet Amos Child of God of JESUS CHRIST TEMPLE MINISTRY WARRI, said it that God will deal with church LEADERS this 2021 because of their refusal to lead the sheep of God in the direction of truth and true holiness and righteousness. This is just the beginning
1. But God never asked any of your church leaders to lead His sheep in the first place. In Ezekiel 34 vs 9-16, God instead disavowed all His former shepherds of Old, declaring that in His New dispensation, Jesus Christ, He alone will lead His sheep as Shepherd, guiding them all through the way. Jesus Christ came and reaffirmed this message of God's in John 10 vs 7- 16 where He declared that He alone is the good Shepherd to His flock. undecided

God never "anointed" nor called anyone to pastoring His sheep, nor did He assign men to lead His sheep to righteousness. He simply sent us out to teach exactly that which Jesus Christ Himself taught to us and both more. undecided

So where does your own Mog get his own "callng" from? undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by femmoy(m): 7:24am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP sir,the world wouldn't never forget your good deeds. cry

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Ishilove: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Lighthammer:
the church facebook has confirmed it bout some minutes ago
Apparently. Shocking, to say the least
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Shame to people who do worship and see their pastors as god

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by timesup234: 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
JenniferEkubo:
I really pity u, u dey use God dey play abi
which God? God is a dog!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Pumpido75(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
T. B Joshua's lived an impactful life putting smiles and rendering help to millions across the globe. Friend to all enemy to none.
I pray God pardons your shortcomings, strengthens your loved ones and congregation, place you in paradise. Rest well in the Bossom of your lord, your creator and God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Successfulben: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2021
To me T.B Joshua's generosity was due to the fact that he was not real, he was FAKE. His death came sudden. We were not even told he was sick, he just died like that when he is not Benson Idahosa.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Ishilove: 7:26am On Jun 06, 2021
Ishilove:
I will rather wait for an official statement from the church before believing this.
The church has confirmed it.

Oh well, Bishop Idahosa was not sick as well before he passed on. Quite a shock
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by martolux(m): 7:30am On Jun 06, 2021
It's insensible for any christian to think TB Joshua fake by their own standard.
Humanoid01:

So insensible of you to use TB Joshua as the standard for Christians.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Karozy: 7:30am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:

The be goat
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 7:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Adamgeneral12:

I told u before that there are some things that you need to ask from those that know more than u, if u don't u will never know it.

I knew that I need to know something and I'm using what God gave me and what he gave others to solve my problems.

pls I wan go church as u no dey go.
God told you that He alone will be the only one to teach those who belong to Him - Jeremiah 31 vs 34. undecided

Jesus Christ and affirmed God's message when He commanded that none of His followers is to set themselves up as Teacher over anyone who belongs to Him - Matthew 23 vs 7, but I see by you wanting to teach me, you don't regard Jesus Christ's word for much do you? undecided

The same Jesus Christ then stated in unison with God again that the anoth34 Helper He will send will lead us into all Truths - John 14 vs 23 -31 - ..but again, you think you know better than the Spirit of God as well, right? undecided

As long as you continue to suckle doctrines and traditions of men, what Jesus Christ called lies, from the tits of your Mogs, you will continue to drift further and further away from God. It is up to you to decide whether God is what you want or the lies of men. I already made my choice. undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by redsun(m): 7:31am On Jun 06, 2021
He probably tried to cure the Indian variant "miraculously,'' but he couldn't pull that out.

He started simply, but as always, more mugus means more money, more sophistication and of course, more dreams and big-headedness.

Now it's all over and I wonder what's is going to happen to his mugus that are spread across all the deprived parts of the world. He was everything about that church, the showman and the centre of attraction, his demise may mean the end of it
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Sterope(f): 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
This is actually true. Now I feel like a terrible person

pocohantas:
This is sad. Probably the only “MOG” whose death will pain me. The man was a great philanthropist and very non-discriminatory. Even the few people I know that attend his church have this easygoing attitude.

As a kid I used his church as a landmark. The building was magnificent and the presence of that church in Ikotun, did more for Ikotun people than Tinubu, Ambode and Sanwo Olu put together.

May his soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 7:32am On Jun 06, 2021
Pumpido75:
T. B Joshua's lived an impactful life putting smiles and rendering help to millions across the globe. Friend to all enemy to none.
I pray God pardons your shortcomings, strengthens your loved ones and congregation, place you in paradise. Rest well in the Bossom of your lord, your creator and God.
Your prayer came too late!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by christopheojo(m): 7:33am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Sirqt5(m): 7:34am On Jun 06, 2021
Whaat?! Are u serious?! Wooow

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.