Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,098 members, 7,953,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:49 PM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (139549 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:37am On Jun 06, 2021
IPIGSRMUMUS:
[s][/s]
Yeah right....
I beg stop these fake stories. No one knows when they are going to die unless they were sentenced to death.
Again Jesus Christ knew! His apostles knew! Stephen saw it coming. Even Paul did too. Most of them had enough time to prepare too. undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by dopechoks(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2021
He later confirmed it

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Humanoid01(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2021
xcesspaschal:
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain....

TB just gained.
You don't know that for sure. Only himself and God do.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Willy123(m): 6:38am On Jun 06, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Curious345:
he died yesterday .. sad news.

Seun mynd44
He heard it this morning.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Bedrooomsecret: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest In Peace God's General
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by BluntCrazeMan: 6:39am On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:
he died yesterday .. sad news.

Seun mynd44
Did he Foresee this in any way at-all??

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Ofuventures: 6:40am On Jun 06, 2021
kponkedenge:
Na wa oh.... And he just celebrated his birthday two days ago.
His birthday is June 12.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by kingthreat(m): 6:40am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by lollmaolol(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2021
twitter would have given us realtime news

May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ud4u: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2021
This is sad news
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by dazzlingd(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP TB joshua

You will surely be missed.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by heniford2: 6:41am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesus chia dis man done die
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Skyfornia(m): 6:41am On Jun 06, 2021
I'm shaking right now...what type of news is this??
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:42am On Jun 06, 2021
dopechoks:
He later confirmed it
Is that the same realFFK dude from this morning who called those who released the news hideous liars? If yes, the man deserves serious flogging of his huge backside. undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2021
xcesspaschal:
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain....

TB just gained.
Gained what? undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
1. I didn't judge Him. Jesus Christ already did that to all false teachers and false prophets out there. He spent more than enough time teaching us this in order that we not fall prey to such too. undecided

2. Your churches are run by your false teacher and prophets who teach you that it is somehow the house of God, this after 2000 years of Jesus Christ tearing the veil to set you free from bondsge to such places. undecided

So Jesus Christ tore the veil and said you shouldn't fellowship with the brethen anylonger?

Ok, sidon for house.

We move! Lol... grin.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Mynd44: 6:44am On Jun 06, 2021
olatade:
Mynd44.

I posted this news first. you should have taken it to front page other than locking my thread.

It is not fair oo
Ext time open yours in the correct section

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by DeWisedon(m): 6:44am On Jun 06, 2021
A man that lived a life worthy of emulation. He rendered selfless service to humanity and believe me, he impacted the world and will be forever remembered for his humanitarian services to human kind. RiP Man of Goodwill. The world will miss you

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by tfelicityk(m): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace...

May God forgives him his sin knowingly and unknowingly.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ioreth69(f): 6:45am On Jun 06, 2021
cry cry cry cry cry cry, Rest in peace man of God
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

So Jesus Christ tore the veil and said you shouldn't fellowship with the brethen anylonger?

Ok, sidon for house.

We move! Lol... grin.
He never commanded you to fellowship, even in the way you do in your churches. With His Spirit as your helper, if He wanted you to gather, He himself will gather His flock whenever and wherever of His choosing..not of your pastors and Mogs. undecided

Na for home im dey make me rest since I started with Him and He even decides when I go out and when I rest and eat and all that. undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by HEAVEN4444: 6:45am On Jun 06, 2021
hmmm. 57th portal that got prince and charlie murphy gottem
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by timesup234: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Fool!!!

Respect shango and fear him
Richieniit:

Fool!!!

Respect God and fear Him.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by amstamon: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again Jesus Christ knew! His apostles knew! Stephen saw it coming. Even Paul did too. Most of them had enough time to prepare too. undecided
Which of the Paul? The apostle after the death of jesus or another Paul before jesus?
Sorry bro, u knows nothing
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Fragility6: 6:47am On Jun 06, 2021
Jeromejnr:
I thought FFK said it was fake news?
Politics aside,how una tk dey follow dat ffk guy? E dey odd judging d way dat man thinks from his posts. I just unfollow den block am on twitter make e no make me dey reason like fish like am.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by asatemple(f): 6:48am On Jun 06, 2021
Nawa ooo for this world we live in. Rest in peace
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2021
amstamon:

Which of the Paul? The apostle after the death of jesus or another Paul before jesus?
Sorry bro, u knows nothing
Yes, that paul knew .

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Mexky: 6:48am On Jun 06, 2021
May his gentle soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by igbowoman: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by God200(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Haba this touch me.but anyhow you have a greatest hope which is heaven where God live,a conqueror Man
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by majamajic(m): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Someone in his church this morning said every where is silent , people are crying

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Magmata: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
kponkedenge:
Na wa oh.... And he just celebrated his birthday two days ago.

But the post has June 12 as his birthday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (19) (Reply)

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / I'm Beginning To Reason With Jehovah Witness On Their Stand Concerning Trinity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.