Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,168 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (138422 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Jafar1:
No one knows the day nor the time, Not even a prophet knows that...

May his soul rest in peace..
He left a footprint not only in Nigeria but the whole world at large.
Jesus Christ knew . His disciples knew! Paul knew it was coming for him. Stephen knew! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
do you know how many of this Man's followers have been decieved into entering the broad gate that leads to hell by His teachings? Many of them already dead and gone.. lost their chance at repentance because they listened to this man's lies instead of to Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

What are the lies?
Can you say at least one or two you've heard him preach?

Waiting....
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2021
DonBenny77:

Shut up
Elijah knew
You list remind me.. even the disciples knew. Stephen knew! Paul saw it coming! undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Inukwa: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

What are the lies?
Can you say at least one or two you've heard him preach?
Waiting....
His teachings are the doctrines and tradition of men, not the Truth of Jesus Christ. Pick any one of His teachngs and we can review it and I will show you the differences. undecided

His selling of Anointed water and other nonsense is a lie.. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by WorldRichest: 6:10am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.

I am a Muslim
I am a Yoruba boy
I think you need mental evaluation

7 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by DonBenny77(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2021
I wonder what his worshippers will do now
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ednut1(m): 6:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Hope he repented sha

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by PowerOfLove: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.

Islam and other religions are not brainwashing right? Continue.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Shancca: 6:12am On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:

https://www.leadership.ng/breaking-prophet-t-b-joshua-is-dead/

May God rest his soul, amen! The last I remember, he was a pastor to himself and the synagogue but failed to criticise the bad and wickedness of the Nigerian government.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Realhommie(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2021
I loved the man for his philanthropy. He didn't discriminate, whether you are a Christian or Muslim, Yoruba, Hausa or Igbo, Nigerian or Non Nigerian he would always reach out. He was an accomplished giver, the kind Jesus would have been proud of..

R.I.P sir.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by MartinsD12(m): 6:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Curious345:

https://www.leadership.ng/breaking-prophet-t-b-joshua-is-dead/
I just read now former aviation minister Fani-Kayode says it's fake news and it's alive let's not be too quick to conclude this as there is no official statement from the church synagogue

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2021
ednut1:
Hope he repented sha
To repent no be two-minute thing ooo... it involves changing ones heart and life in obedience of commandments of Jesus Christ, and that requires some serious preparation of the mind to learn to submit to and obey without question. No be like going to the quicky-mart. Forget what these false teachers and prophets teach their followers... it is not what can be done in a blink of an eye. undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by igbowoman: 6:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by amechispeaks(m): 6:14am On Jun 06, 2021
Wow
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2021
This’s a shocking and sad news even though I’ve not met with him I truly sympathise with his family.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by bluefilm: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Emmma-nuu-el !!!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Owerri1stSon: 6:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by seunmsg(m): 6:16am On Jun 06, 2021
So sad! There is really nothing in this life.

RIP TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Tremple8v: 6:16am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest well sir.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by franudi: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in perfect peace, Amen.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by drizslim(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Everybody dies but not everybody lives
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Jayrow08: 6:17am On Jun 06, 2021
God have mercy upon ur children I pray unto thee
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Realhommie(m): 6:17am On Jun 06, 2021
Shancca:

May God rest his soul, amen! The last I remember, he was a pastor to himself and the synagogue but failed to criticise the bad and wickedness of the Nigerian government.
He didn't owe you that.. Not everyone would would be a critique.. He was a reasonable fellow and would rather ask people to pray for the country and it's leaders.

Besides, you don't know if even he reached out privately which is even better that to swear and curse out openly at every opportunity.

There was a government in charge during the time of Jesus, the government failed too. Did you see him curse out and swear and criticize them? Rather we're admonished to respect constituted authority and pray for our leaders.

Make una dey easy oooo.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
His teachings are the doctrines and tradition of men, not the Truth of Jesus Christ. Pick any one of His teachngs and we can review it so you are the differences. undecided

His selling of Anointed water and other nonsense is a lie.. undecided

SMH.

Just do your own and leave them to God to judge. Stop judging. The Bible condems it.

By the way, today is Sunday. Hope it's already Sunday over there. Go and prepare let's go to church. grin.

O Sunday school
on the Lords day. Lol ..
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Okoyouth: 6:19am On Jun 06, 2021
Buhari will be laughing at all of you Nizooria fools, someone that died long ago,may you people receive sense ]We all will die some day including Buhari and the all politicians making things difficult for the masses.

May he RIP.[/quote]
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by korm2me(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2021
HozzeaChriz:
Fake news...Wikipedia didn't say anything about death..
Only Gazette...
But wiki is using "was" in his page
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Goalnaldo(m): 6:19am On Jun 06, 2021
kindlyheart:
no one knows tomorrow.
That's my name wink
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Blakpot: 6:20am On Jun 06, 2021
Fake news!
Fake Fake Fake!!!!

Edit: It's been confirmed. Sad news. RIP TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Jobojery(m): 6:20am On Jun 06, 2021
This is serious, May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by jordyspices: 6:21am On Jun 06, 2021
Casham:
So it has begun! Valar Morgulis! At least he lived! We are cioming some day!

valar dohaeris,

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by icedbreez(m): 6:21am On Jun 06, 2021
See impact.

RIP Prophet TB Joshua ��️�

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (19) (Reply)

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.