Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (138441 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Donedeal1(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2021
Please let someone tell me it's April fool's.

RIP to the great man of valor.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 5:05am On Jun 06, 2021
BiGVEEN58:
Omo

2secs dem don update his death on his wiki page
Mine hasn't uploaded such.
Although I'm not in Nigeria.
Still waiting 2hear from dem on d possibilities of such. I hardly believe things coming from Naija.
I find it difficult trusting people from there too.
Just like Shekau who has died 4 times & still dying.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Mastadestiny(m): 5:05am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP TB Joshua
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:06am On Jun 06, 2021
HozzeaChriz:
Fake news...Wikipedia didn't say anything about death..
Only Gazette...
2 hours ago, his wiki was updated to dead status.. now it is back to not dead but no sources provided undecided

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 06, 2021
So TB is gone.

Well, may God comfort his family
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Angrygoat: 5:07am On Jun 06, 2021
God gave him enough time to repent. Nawa o.
Juju no good. Even guru maraji still dey alive

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by inumidun2010(m): 5:07am On Jun 06, 2021
Prophet TB Joshua cannot die now... I almost fainted when I saw this news... The Man of God is ALIVE.. HALLELUYAH... Can't explain why I love this man...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by igbowoman: 5:07am On Jun 06, 2021
HozzeaChriz:
Fake news...Wikipedia didn't say anything about death..
Only Gazette...

Wikipedia is not updated by angels but by humans who input the updates.
You didn't know that?

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by igbowoman: 5:08am On Jun 06, 2021
So this fake prophet don die?
An opportunity to set the deceived captives free in Jesus name
May God comfort his loved ones

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by hakeem4(m): 5:09am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by TiglathPILESER: 5:10am On Jun 06, 2021
Satan in suit is gone! Hell's first class false prophet! Next loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kellie069(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Please disregard this news!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by planetx: 5:11am On Jun 06, 2021
The scriptures said judgement will start from the house of God, so we are in the season of God's judgement on a sinful and wicked world.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by libson001(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2021
TB Joshua has helped communities, sponsored education, and provided free health care facilities more than the Nigeria Government has done for its citizens.

Rest In Peace TB Joshua ���

8 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Kellie069:
Please disregard this news!
Why? What is your source? undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by juman(m): 5:11am On Jun 06, 2021
I think its fake news.

The news is not on website of any of punch, vanguard, ec.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by IPIGSRMUMUS: 5:12am On Jun 06, 2021
xcesspaschal:
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain....

TB just gained.

Make you follow am now and gain too.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:13am On Jun 06, 2021
chidiezeh:
As seen

Power in his words... shocked
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Sirdiq21: 5:13am On Jun 06, 2021
What a lost to Akoko and Ondo people
Let's just pray for a miraculous revival

But for now

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by IPIGSRMUMUS: 5:13am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace. But how come he didn't see this coming like he tends to see everything else.

Yahoo Yahoo pastors all over Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by cremedelacreme: 5:13am On Jun 06, 2021
So sad. May his soul rest in peace.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by crownedprinz(m): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You mean say nobody don call his house confirm since? undecided

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/06/breaking-prophet-tb-joshua-alive-or-dead/
Pmnewsnigeria called and someone confirmed it was fake. That's why i said let us chill a bit

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 5:13am On Jun 06, 2021
TiglathPILESER:
Satan in suit is gone!

cheesy u wookerd
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kellie069(m): 5:13am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Why? What is your source? undecided

It’s almost morning Nigeria time, you’ll get the update later, He’s not dead
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by stayclearofme: 5:14am On Jun 06, 2021
vr0xen:
shocked. Why not mbaka
Why not you? Oloshi.

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ikorodureporta: 5:14am On Jun 06, 2021
crownedprinz:

https://pmnewsnigeria.com/2021/06/06/breaking-prophet-tb-joshua-alive-or-dead/
Pmnewsnigeria called and someone confirmed it was fake. That's why i said let us chill a bit

Prly waiting for his resurrection

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 5:14am On Jun 06, 2021
vr0xen:
shocked. Why not mbaka
why aren’t you dead

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by B3sty(m): 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
TB Joshua dead? Holy Christ!!!
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
planetx:
The scriptures said judgement will start from the house of God, so we are in the season of God's judgement on a sinful and wicked world.
I am afraid you are reading the book upside down. There is no "house of God" since God no longer inhabits man made structures. And where Judgment is concerned, that will not happen until after Jesus Christ returns. All of this is taught to you right there in the Gospels by Jesus Christ Himself. undecided

Problem is way too many of you continue to insist on suckling from the tits of the very same false prophets Jesus Christ warned you against listening to. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ceede2: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Oop I reserve my comment for you
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by AngelicBeing: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
descarado:
Everybody will die.
Hmmm
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by AdolfHitlerxXx: 5:15am On Jun 06, 2021
igbowoman:
So this fake prophet don die?
An opportunity to set the deceived captives free in Jesus name
May God comfort his loved ones

Who told you he's fake?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.