Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,297 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead (138424 Views)

Ogbanje Church Of All Nations Opens In Anambra / George Weah Set For Thanksgiving At Synagogue Church Of All Nations / Video Of "Strange Ghost" At Entrance Of Synagogue Church Sent To TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by AutoChick4U(f): 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
xcesspaschal:
For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain....

TB just gained.
Book of life keeper, assistant to Jesus we sight you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by ucheme: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
Now confirmed

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
majamajic:
Someone in his church this morning said every where is silent , people are crying
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy angry cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Oracleforce: 6:49am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for a long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.

Idiot....is Christianity the problem of your life....who force you to serve God. Who forces you to go to church? If you like an end in hellfire with your lineage that is your lot...

6 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Nobody: 6:50am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He never commanded you to fellowship, even in the way you do in your churches. With His Spirit as your helper, if He wanted you to gather, He himself will gather His flock whenever and wherever of His choosing..not of your pastors and Mogs. undecided

Na for home im dey make me rest since I started with Him and He even decides when I go out and when I rest and eat and all that. undecided

Do not forsake the assembly of the brethren. Is that not in the Bible?

Your encounter with MOGs must have been very traumatizing for you. But it's high time you got over it.

Shalom.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by engrben25: 6:51am On Jun 06, 2021
am still waiting to hear the news somewhere else for me to believe so shocking
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by MightyHand(m): 6:51am On Jun 06, 2021
It's a BAD news ooo, we just can't ask God WHY!
WHY Buhari, Gaba shehu, joint with Lie Muhammad no Die this death...

TBJ is No1 philanthropist in Nigeria
His church is the most visited by foreigners in West Africa

Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by EgunMogaji2: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2021
dopechoks:
He later confirmed it

Real daughter or church daughter?

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Prettyclown: 6:52am On Jun 06, 2021
Ìlè àyè àsán cry

TB JOSHUA, although i really don't like his church, but I have heard of how he helped the less privilege.

I pray the heaven accept his soul, amen. cry

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Slynation(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2021
Ahhh.... This one loud ooO
May his soul rest in peace IJN

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by sageb: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2021
I am shocked. Death is inevitable
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Ayomi90: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.
They brainwashed who? They ar d ones feeding most of ur people from other religion if not hunger must have tot the almajiri religion ppl lesson.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by salem1996: 6:54am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:
Ban Christianity in Nigeria now! These people have brainwashed us for long getting rich while the majority languish in poverty.
undecided
At least you can be the first to do that.

* I come in peace *
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by DeRay98(m): 6:54am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:

Na mouth you get, go talk like that about Islam if your head no go dangle off your neck...nonsense

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by IamIvason: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2021
This is sad. Nothing good lasts in this country. Rip great man of God

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Humanoid01(m): 6:55am On Jun 06, 2021
martolux:
If you think TB Joshua is fake, then Christainity/all other pastors should be fake to you as well
So insensible of you to use TB Joshua as the standard for Christians.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:55am On Jun 06, 2021
CharisEleos:

Do not forsake the assembly of the brethen. Is that not in the Bible?

Your encounter with MOGs must have been very traumatizing for you. But it's high time you got over it.
Shalom.
1. Jesus Christ is not the one who gave that command and I don't take commands from men but from God Himself. undecided

2. I never encountered Mogs. I simply encountered the Truth of God who taught me that they are all false teachers and prophets ... none of them called by Him to doing all that they do against God's very own commandments. undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Mpanyi: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:

Satan speaking for sure
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by geebehn(m): 6:56am On Jun 06, 2021
RIP TO HIM. IT'S REALLY SAD embarassed
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by LordOfTheGame: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:

Today is Sunday that's why I cannot tell you that you're an absolute idiot.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:56am On Jun 06, 2021
IamIvason:
This is sad. Nothing good lasts in this country. Rip great man of God
Na the country kill am? undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kobojunkie: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2021
sageb:
I am shocked. Death is inevitable
Death is inevitable yet you are shocked? undecided
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by LordOfTheGame: 6:57am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by stormborn28(m): 6:57am On Jun 06, 2021
He has gone home
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by majamajic(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2021
engrben25:
am still waiting to hear the news somewhere else for me to believe so shocking

Someone from his church service this morning said , people are crying openly , that he is dead

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by chelseamann(m): 6:58am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul RIP
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Adamgeneral12: 6:58am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
He never commanded you to fellowship, even in the way you do in your churches. With His Spirit as your helper, if He wanted you to gather, He himself will gather His flock whenever and wherever of His choosing..not of your pastors and Mogs. undecided

Na for home im dey make me rest since I started with Him and He even decides when I go out and when I rest and eat and all that. undecided
no wonder u at times twist Bible upsidedown, are u sure that is God own spirit dey control u so.
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by rottennaija(m): 6:59am On Jun 06, 2021
timesup234:

No. Don't ban Christianity or any religion for that matter. They feed on persecution complex to gain more members. Let them be, spend more on education, encouraging critical thinking and teach the new generation how to use questions and critical thinking. Religion don't encourage question they don't like, but these questions should be asked.

Do these things.
Continue on it.
Give it time.
Eventually, religion will die a natural death.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Kingosytex(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Journey well sir. MAY The Creator grant your soul rest in Jesus Name...Amen
Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by Jokerman(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Instead of a true child of God to miss the marriage supper of the lamb, the lord will take him/her home to rest in Abraham's Bosom and wait for the day the Lord comes calling again.

He has fought a good fight and finished his course, what's await now is the crown of righteousness on that day Jesus returns and resurrects him and others at the last day.

We as children of God are comforted with this saying Revelation 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Amen

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by JBoss25(m): 7:01am On Jun 06, 2021
sabacity:
Fake news... Wikipedia has been updated... Please take down this post!
it's not fake ooo, he's dead check his Instagram page @tbjoshua

1 Like

Re: Pastor TB Joshua Of Synagogue Church Of All Nations Is Dead by amstamon: 7:01am On Jun 06, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Yes, that paul knew .
But he was Saul before the death of jesus na?
Can u atleast show me proof from the bible? Or u jst Wan catch cruise.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (19) (Reply)

At Last, Linda Ngaujah Exposed! She Is An Agent Of Satan From The Pit Of Hell / Apostle Johnson Suleman Of Omega Fire Ministries Is A Spiritualist / ☆☆☆Lets Read This Book. The People Vs Mohammed☆☆☆

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.