Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,149 members, 7,815,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo (26035 Views)

Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Maduka, Onyishi, Dozzy, Dogara Bag Leadership Excellence Award / Igbere TV Leadership Excellence Award To Honour Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Guru Maharaji / 2nd Term Inauguration: Enugu Muslims Pray For Buhari, Ugwuanyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Iyiataata92: 7:16am On Jun 06, 2021
InvertedHammer:

/
Why do Christians believe that going back to God is a bad news? Hypocrites! Someone gets a visa to USA/UK/Canada, you do Thanksgiving. Someone gets a visa to visit God, you mourn. grin Who is deceiving who?

/
the guy going to UK and USA will be back later.
Not so for the guy going to heaven.
And you know this
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by tonyson010(m): 7:22am On Jun 06, 2021
Rest in peace.
He impacted the whole of Enugu especially his community so much.

The picture used on the banner is an insult to Igbo race. There are better Igbo outfits the man must have put on. Y not use them.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by hybridblood07(m): 7:25am On Jun 06, 2021
Such a good man who did positive things before his death. We need more people like this in our society.
Alex80s:
Eyaah!!!! Rip good man. My late Father's friend. He gave my brother 100k in 2007 during his wedding.

He gave many youths scholarships in different communities he visited from WAEC/JAMB to Higher Institution in Igbo Etiti LGA, Enugu State.

My former boss once told me that his younger brother, Barr Nnia Nwodo, the immediate past President of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo organized free tutorials for Law students from our local government...

Rest on Sir.

Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by StDonE(m): 7:46am On Jun 06, 2021
SageX1444:
This is what a satisfying life entails. When one passes on, the good, the bad and the ugly coming from various parts to pay respect to that person means one has lived a fulfilled life. Sleep on Nwodo.

PS: There's this Nadis Nwodo who's my friend, and it's obvious that he too is a member of the Nwodo dynasty. grin
Yes he is. His full name is Nnadia Nwodo.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by SoluDeOracle1: 8:11am On Jun 06, 2021
Gone to see his Creator! Save journey sir!!!
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by JohnBullMySon: 8:33am On Jun 06, 2021
sigiyaya112:
So giving your brother 100k during his wedding made him a good man. Stupid black man with foolish mentality cool cool
You might fare better paralyzed. Just look at the nonsense you typed.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by OgwuEgo: 9:28am On Jun 06, 2021
I like his Chieftancy title, agadagbachiruzo, I recall seeing him on TV one time, very intelligent fellow.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Chirowman(m): 10:49am On Jun 06, 2021
May his soul rest in peace
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by amuwo1980: 10:57am On Jun 06, 2021
Brainy man Rest In Peace
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Barbiturate(m): 11:40am On Jun 06, 2021
Alex80s:
Eyaah!!!! Rip good man. My late Father's friend. He gave my brother 100k in 2007 during his wedding.

He gave many youths scholarships in different communities he visited from WAEC/JAMB to Higher Institution in Igbo Etiti LGA, Enugu State.

My former boss once told me that his younger brother, Barr Nnia Nwodo, the immediate past President of Ohaneze Ndi Igbo organized free tutorials for Law students from our local government...

Rest on Sir.

You Know them well. I'm from Igbo etiti. My mom is from the same village as the nwodos. Are you from Igbo etiti?
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by MrGerald(m): 2:21pm On Jun 06, 2021
SageX1444:
This is what a satisfying life entails. When one passes on, the good, the bad and the ugly coming from various parts to pay respect to that person means one has lived a fulfilled life. Sleep on Nwodo.

PS: There's this Nadis Nwodo who's my friend, and it's obvious that he too is a member of the Nwodo dynasty. grin
Lol
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Tectono: 2:55pm On Jun 06, 2021
Dr. Joe Nwodo's eloquence, brilliance and flamboyance attracted me to politics. Check out my signature if you want to go into export business.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by charlesedu777: 3:00pm On Jun 06, 2021
sigiyaya112:
So giving your brother 100k during his wedding made him a good man. Stupid black man with foolish mentality cool cool

Who you Help.
You think is easy to give someone k100.
If is easy give just 5k
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by 1F30M4(f): 10:18pm On Jun 06, 2021
Ochendo, may your soul find rest.. Your legacy lives on, Chief.
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Alex80s(m): 2:34pm On Jun 07, 2021
Moee:
RIP Sir, The Great Iroko tree of Enugu State and Ohaneze Ndi Igbo Has fallen..

Yes ooo
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Alex80s(m): 2:35pm On Jun 07, 2021
Barbiturate:

You Know them well. I'm from Igbo etiti. My mom is from the same village as the nwodos. Are you from Igbo etiti?

Yes Bro
Re: Buhari, Ugwuanyi, Others Pay Last Respect To Joe Nwodo by Alex80s(m): 2:40pm On Jun 07, 2021
sigiyaya112:

A troll who just registered here this year calling whom you don't know a "stupid black man" Do you know Late Nwodo as a selfish man?

You didn't see other good thing he did abi?

God bless you for that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Never Booed President Jonathan And Governor Fayose.... OAU Students / Rivers Governorship Tribunal Fixes Judgement For Saturday 24/10/2015 / Photos Of A 14-Month-Old Malnourished Baby In An IDP Camp In Maiduguri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.