Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

What Changed My Life Forever - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Changed My Life Forever (18031 Views)

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Changed My Life Forever by Interesting15: 6:07am On Jun 06, 2021
We all must make decisions everyday. However, there are certain decisions that are greater than several other decisions of ours. These are decisions that changes our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young folk, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfilment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

Jesus loves you too. Amen

158 Likes 29 Shares

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Interesting15: 6:08am On Jun 06, 2021
lalasticlala
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by GboyegaD(m): 6:31am On Jun 06, 2021
Indeed Jesus is sweet however, it doesn't mean it is going to be all rosy. Like He said, "In this world you will face tribulations, be of good cheer for I have overcome the world."

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 8:37am On Jun 06, 2021
I only believe in Jesus as son of Mary as my God no get son nor partner.

People do quote verses out of context.

What's the context of Jesus saying He's the way...?

2 Likes

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by All4fun: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2021
The greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father

We offer foreign number for wasap and telgrm

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Drsnives(m): 8:21am On Jun 27, 2021
God please help me, i need a change too

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 27, 2021
Okay....Welldone

1 Like

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by TheVoice21(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Hmm
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 27, 2021
H
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by 2special(m): 8:22am On Jun 27, 2021
Interesting15:

We all must make decisions everyday. However, there are certain decisions that are greater than several other decisions of ours. These are decisions that changes our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young folk, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfilment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

Jesus loves you too. Amen
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by UltimateStarman: 8:23am On Jun 27, 2021
well what will righteousness say about this
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Minesbetter(m): 8:23am On Jun 27, 2021
Early in the morning, i seek you Lord, turn my life around positively. Amen

10 Likes

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Holyman3(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Story
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Chieffoo007: 8:24am On Jun 27, 2021
Jesus is sweet
But Na because you get money Na why you dae post say you gave your life to Christ

3 Likes

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Gaddafi1: 8:27am On Jun 27, 2021
A day came in 1998 when I heard about that my friend died in a motor accident with her sugar daddy. That was when I decided to give my life to Christ and turn a new leaf. Since then things became much better for me, peace of mind, joy, good job and beautiful family are some of the benefits.
Above all, there is a place in heaven for me.

29 Likes

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Lama70(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Let us be very careful with those who advertise religion without any prompting. That is how they discreetly slide into our conciousness only to cause havoc later.
If you are serving your so-called God or god, please keep it to yourself. Nigerians are getting fed up with religion and religiousity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2021
Whatever works for you man.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by illicit(m): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2021
See a therapist ASAP

5 Likes

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by OceanEye: 8:28am On Jun 27, 2021
What if I told you my own story is in complete contrast with yours?

What changed my life (to good) forever is by abstaining from dogmatism and avoiding indoctrination.

6 Likes

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by TimmyTen(m): 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
God will bring me to my promise land from breakdown to breakthrough.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by greencard: 8:30am On Jun 27, 2021
Glory to God

1 Like

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by The5DME(m): 8:33am On Jun 27, 2021
N
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Adedotguy: 8:36am On Jun 27, 2021
grin
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by VEXT: 8:37am On Jun 27, 2021
AntiChristian:
I only believe in Jesus as son of Mary as my God no get son nor partner.

People do quote verses out of context.

What's the context of Jesus saying He's the way...?

Bokoharam go and meet your fellow brothers in sambisa,this is christians gathering...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Pharaoh4rin(m): 8:41am On Jun 27, 2021
I've tried to become a born again for years but I couldn't. I've fasted, prayed, sought counsel, etc, but to no avail. Pray for me.

2 Likes

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Workch: 8:42am On Jun 27, 2021
People also have a great life outside of your Jesus. You must have experienced a placebo effect.

To add to it, there’s no evidence that your Jesus exist.

1 Like

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by megareal: 8:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Getting born again is the greatest experience. But the journey will not always be easy.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by dopedealer(m): 8:46am On Jun 27, 2021
AZ and CO grin
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Promzy99: 8:49am On Jun 27, 2021
Evn as a christain, i get confuse abt life. Life hard 4 muslim, e hard 4 christains nd 4 everybdy. Religion 2 me makes no difference after all. Live free nd gud life. Follow life principles. Face d real life. Work hard nd take opportunities. QED

1 Like

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 27, 2021
Holyman3:
Story
Guy na wa for you. Why u type wetin I won type lol
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 8:54am On Jun 27, 2021
OceanEye:
What if I told you my own story is in complete contrast with yours?

What changed my life (to good) forever is by abstaining from dogmatism and avoiding indoctrination.
May u live long
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 8:57am On Jun 27, 2021
Gaddafi1:
A day came in 1998 when I heard about that my friend died in a motor accident with her sugar daddy. That was when I decided to give my life to Christ and turn a new leaf. Since then things became much better for me, peace of mind, joy, good job and beautiful family are some of the benefits.
Above all, there is a place in heaven for me.
And what is special about all this? What u just implied is that u gave ur life to Christ because of the "perceived" benefits you are going to get

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tithe – You Are Not Robbing God, Your Pastor Is Robbing God’s People. / Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.