Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,763 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:43 PM

What Changed My Life Forever - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Changed My Life Forever (18044 Views)

What Changed After I Started Paying My Tithe / The Gift I Received That Changed My Life Forever / The Best Decision I Took That Changed My Life Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Nobody: 8:59am On Jun 27, 2021
Gaddafi1:
A day came in 1998 when I heard about that my friend died in a motor accident with her sugar daddy. That was when I decided to give my life to Christ and turn a new leaf. Since then things became much better for me, peace of mind, joy, good job and beautiful family are some of the benefits.
Above all, there is a place in heaven for me.
And what is special about all this? What u just implied is that u gave ur life to Christ because of the "perceived" benefits you are going to get.

And hope you know Muslims, atheists, Buddhists also experience all those you listed up there.

1 Like

Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Lamasta(m): 8:59am On Jun 27, 2021
I so much love God He is everything to me, His grace and mercy has kept me going..,.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by mosaicafrique: 9:09am On Jun 27, 2021
Leadway Assurance is Recruiting Insurance Advisors , Do you know any fresh graduate Bsc/ HND willing to build and grow a career in the insurance industry or Experienced in Insurance ,Kindly ask them to send their CV to mosaicafrique@gmail.com or call 07049255198, location is Aspamda/ Trade fair market Ojo lagos.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Ola260: 9:24am On Jun 27, 2021
VEXT:

Bokoharam go and meet your fellow brothers in sambisa,this is christians gathering...
christian ESN, he's seeing things from his own perspective. Should that affect u? Don't u too flood Muslim sectiy with stupid comments
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 9:26am On Jun 27, 2021
VEXT:

Bokoharam go and meet your fellow brothers in sambisa,this is christians gathering...

So na this cross idol you dey worship?
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by cardoctor(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Jesus is sweet
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Maj196(m): 9:43am On Jun 27, 2021
Okay
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by VEXT: 9:49am On Jun 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

So na this cross idol you dey worship?

So na that Mecca rock u dey worship grin
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by VEXT: 9:50am On Jun 27, 2021
Ola260:

christian ESN, he's seeing things from his own perspective. Should that affect u? Don't u too flood Muslim sectiy with stupid comments

Shut up Islamic terrorist
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 9:58am On Jun 27, 2021
VEXT:

So na that Mecca rock u dey worship grin

We don't call on Mecca rock or pray to them. Anyone who does that has committed disbelief. You pray to Jesus/Mary/Saints/ who is crucified on the cross or represented by a graven image you're holding or in your chapel.

That's idolatry!
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by VEXT: 10:00am On Jun 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

We don't call on Mecca rock or pray to them. Anyone who does that has committed disbelief. You pray to Jesus/Mary/Saints/ who is crucified on the cross or represented by a graven image you're holding or in your chapel.

That's idolatry!
But u pray facing the rock...
You slam your head for the rock.
You bow down for the rock..

You worship the rock and moon grin
Head slamming terrorist
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 10:05am On Jun 27, 2021
VEXT:

But u pray facing the rock...
You slam your head for the rock.
You bow down for the rock..

You worship the rock and moon grin
Head slamming terrorist

What if i show you similar things from your Bible with clear verses?

See another lie! We worship rock and moon! State your proofs?
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by VEXT: 10:08am On Jun 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

What if i show you similar things from your Bible with clear verses?

See another lie! We worship rock and moon! State your proofs?

Proof what grin grin
Even today u will worship the rock cheesy cheesy
Bend down , wash Ur legs,hands and face , then bow down for the rock grin
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 10:09am On Jun 27, 2021
VEXT:

Proof what grin grin

Why did your God (Jesus) tell his worshippers to worship stone at Jerusalem

According to (1 King 8 vs 44-45) RSV. "If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whatever, thou shalt sent them, and shall pray unto the Lord toward the city (Jerusalem) which thou hast chosen, and towards the house that I have built for thy name, then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause".

Again let us take a look at another verse in the Bible (Daniel 6 vs 10) "Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house, and his window been open in his chamber towards Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his kneels three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did before. Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God".

(Psalm 5 vs 7) ASV. "I will worship towards thy Holy Temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth, for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name".

Source: Haekymbahd
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by AntiChristian: 10:14am On Jun 27, 2021
VEXT:

Proof what grin grin

Who are these people bowing down for?

1. Jesus: Going a little farther, he (Jesus) fell with his face to the ground and prayed Matthew 26:39

2. Abram: "And Abram fell on his face: and God talked with him, saying...," - Old Testament (Genesis 17:3)

3. Abraham:"Then Abraham fell upon his face, and laughed, and said in his heart, Shall a child be born unto him that is an hundred years old? and shall Sarah, that is ninety years old, bear?" - Old Testament (Genesis 17:17)

4. Moses: "And Moses made haste, and bowed his head toward the earth, and worshiped." - Old Testament (Exodus 34:cool

5. Moses & Aaron:“And Moses and Aaron went from the presence of the assembly unto the door of the tabernacle of the congregation, and they fell upon their faces: and the glory of the LORD appeared unto them.” - Old Testament (Numbers 20:6)

6. Moses & Aaron:"And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, saying, Separate yourselves from among this congregation, that I may consume them in a moment. And they fell upon their faces, and said, O God, the God of the spirits of all flesh, shall one man sin, and wilt thou be wroth with all the congregation?" - Old Testament (Numbers 16:20-22)

7. Ezra and his People: And Ezra blessed the LORD, the great God. And all the people answered, Amen, Amen, with lifting up their hands: and they bowed their heads, and worshipped the LORD with [their] faces to the ground. - Old Testament (Nehemiah 8:6)

8. Joshua: "And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the LORD am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?" - Old Testament (Tanakh) (Joshua 5:14)

9. A Prophet: "And it came to pass, while they were slaying them, and I was left, that I fell upon my face, and cried, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou destroy all the residue of Israel in thy pouring out of thy fury upon Jerusalem?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 9:cool

10 Jehoshaphat: "And Jehoshaphat bowed his head with his face to the ground: and all Judah and the inhabitants of Jerusalem fell before the LORD, worshipping the LORD." - Old Testament (2 Chronicles 20:18)

11. A Prophet:"And it came to pass, when I prophesied, that Pelatiah the son of Benaiah died. Then fell I down upon my face, and cried with a loud voice, and said, Ah Lord GOD! wilt thou make a full end of the remnant of Israel?" - Old Testament (Ezekiel 11:13)

Prostration is the best position to communicate with Allah and a true Muslim would prostrate over 34 times daily in Prayer!
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by VEXT: 10:16am On Jun 27, 2021
AntiChristian:

Why did your God (Jesus) tell his worshippers to worship stone at Jerusalem

According to (1 King 8 vs 44-45) RSV. "If thy people go out to battle against their enemy, whatever, thou shalt sent them, and shall pray unto the Lord toward the city (Jerusalem) which thou hast chosen, and towards the house that I have built for thy name, then hear thou in heaven their prayer and their supplication, and maintain their cause".

Again let us take a look at another verse in the Bible (Daniel 6 vs 10) "Now when Daniel knew that the writing was signed, he went into his house, and his window been open in his chamber towards Jerusalem, he kneeled upon his kneels three times a day, and prayed, and gave thanks before his God, as he did before. Then these men assembled, and found Daniel praying and making supplication before his God".

(Psalm 5 vs 7) ASV. "I will worship towards thy Holy Temple, and praise thy name for thy loving kindness and for thy truth, for thou hast magnified thy word above all thy name".

Source: Haekymbahd

Keep reading what you will Never understand grin grin

U wil use that Ur lip to praise Jesus one day grin
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by gentlestdude(m): 10:23am On Jun 27, 2021
what about those of us that sin has eaten into deep
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by phemmyfour: 10:26am On Jun 27, 2021
OceanEye:
What if I told you my own story is in complete contrast with yours?

What changed my life (to good) forever is by abstaining from dogmatism and avoiding indoctrination.
Respect his experience and conviction. You are free to choose any path that you think works for you
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Sheunma: 10:29am On Jun 27, 2021
AntiChristian:
I only believe in Jesus as son of Mary as my God no get son nor partner.

People do quote verses out of context.

What's the context of Jesus saying He's the way...?
But your God, Allah, does have a partner.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by AmbassadoR100(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2021
One Hundred Percent Right bro�

Remain Blessed.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by OceanEye: 11:09am On Jun 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
Respect his experience and conviction. You are free to choose any path that you think works for you

I am finding it hard to understand how my comment disrespect his conviction.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Champneys: 11:15am On Jun 27, 2021
Interesting15:

We all must make decisions everyday. However, there are certain decisions that are greater than several other decisions of ours. These are decisions that changes our lives forever.

The greatest decision I made that transformed my life was when I decided to give my life genuinely to Jesus Christ years back as a young teenager, making the decision to serve HIM and to maintain a good relationship with HIM in spirit and in truth.

That decision changed everything about me, and my relationship with God empowered me in all important ways. Despite being a very young folk, I could live above sin, the devil and hell. Hence, I couldn't even relate with addictions and heartaches and headaches that are prominent in the circle of many young folks.

My relationship with Jesus set me on the pathway of destiny and purpose fulfilment early enough. Hence, I don't experience idleness, hopelessness, and helplessness. I've never been stranded in my life.

Jesus is sweet.

The greatest decision you can make today is to embrace Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, and start nurturing an intimate relationship with God your Father. This is what will empower you to live a life of complete dominion here on earth, and make you a sure candidate of Heaven (the rapture will take place anytime soon).

Run away from sin, and live your life for GOD. It is your destiny to live inside GOD through Jesus Christ Who is the Way, the Truth and the Life. Only Jesus Christ could boldly proclaim: "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me." (John 14:6).

Jesus loves you too. Amen

Ema tan ara yin.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by phemmyfour: 11:16am On Jun 27, 2021
OceanEye:

I am finding it hard to understand how my comment disrespect his conviction.
You referred to his conviction as "dogmatism" and "indoctrination"
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by OceanEye: 11:30am On Jun 27, 2021
phemmyfour:
You referred to his conviction as "dogmatism" and "indoctrination"

Dogmatism and indoctrination are ideas used and widely accepted by many religious organizations. So I don't think it's insulting to mention that in an attempt to describe my own conviction.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:55am On Jun 27, 2021
Thank you, Jesus.

❤❤❤❤
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by mabea: 12:34pm On Jun 27, 2021
GboyegaD:
Indeed Jesus is sweet however, it doesn't mean it is going to be all rosy. Like He said, "In this world you will face tribulations, be of good cheer for I have overcome the world."
You better Change this mentality of yours. As for me and my house we ain't suffering anything. For we are seated in Christ far above principalities.
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by Emissary1(m): 12:50pm On Jun 27, 2021
The sweetest experience is to know and live for Christ eternally...

I love you Jesus!
Re: What Changed My Life Forever by BrainSanitizer: 1:01pm On Jun 27, 2021
Drsnives:
God please help me, i need a change too
Lower your voice, sir.
Buhari is listening.
Please we don't want another change.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor And Wife Welcome Twins After 16 Years Of Childlessness / Catholic Church Will Not Bless Same-sex Marriages: Vatican / Valentine: Ugandan Pastor Kisses His Wife In Front Of Congregation. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.