Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,371 members, 7,812,091 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:57 AM

“I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death (60402 Views)

Why I Am Shocked And Saddened – Buhari / Buhari Saddened As Taiye Abe Dies In South Africa / I’m Deeply Saddened By The Loss Of Our Soldiers In These Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Dumeiby(f): 10:04am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Myer post=102429256]

Cos he was planning his next birthday.[/quote was he. Do you live in his house.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Factfinder1(m): 10:15am On Jun 06, 2021
Omodua:
If FFK is a goat,what are you - a tortoise? Learn to respect people. You can't attain his height on earth.

I've passed his highest hight and that of your entire family
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by bizzibodi(m): 10:27am On Jun 06, 2021
Angrygoat:
Well the Bible said a generous man who is not christ-like is like a filthy rag. He might have been generous and all but the foundation of synagogue is so so questionable. Even the so called guru maraji still dey alive
Dnt b angry goat what is questionable every soul has his time to die which is surely,bubu is still alife too most of his mates hav gone.it is not how long but how well U live & yo imprint cannot b washed from d sand of time.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Eillyeillz(m): 10:28am On Jun 06, 2021
IYANGBALI:
tune to CNN or ajasera for the news

Confirmed it on Wiki. Thanks though.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by bizzibodi(m): 10:30am On Jun 06, 2021
Myer:

Cos he was planning his next birthday.
He is planning or they are planning for him.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Myer(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2021
bizzibodi:

He is planning or they are planning for him.

Pls I dont have time for argument this morning. Watch his last sermon and how we was looking fwd to his birthday.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Myer(m): 10:40am On Jun 06, 2021
[quote author=Dumeiby post=102429473][/quote]

Pls I dont have time for argument this morning. Watch his last sermon and how we was looking fwd to his birthday.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by ensamy(m): 11:09am On Jun 06, 2021
T.B Joshua will rise again after 3 days. Just wait and see the power of God.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by basadenet: 11:15am On Jun 06, 2021
I may not be his follower but appreciate all he does for humans. May his gentle soul rest in peace. sleep well
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by crossfire(m): 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry
ur the most useless n stupid person on earth,ask ur self wat r the attributes of a real man of God. May God have mercy on u because u are very stupid
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Solokola311: 11:35am On Jun 06, 2021
I admired him for his humility, generosity, simplicity and maturity in handling issues of life in all ramifications.
He helped so many that were helpless and gave hope to the hopeless.
You've gone and gone for good and forever but your legacy lives on.
RIP to Prophet TB Joshua.
May your humble and gentle soul rests in the bosom of the Lord, Amen.
May all the good work you did for mankind and humanity speak for you.
Adieu!
Good night Prophet TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Kaybenny(m): 11:46am On Jun 06, 2021
Samade7:

So u sef never get sense since all dis while.......how do u know is a fake prophet? Mumu

Through your English
grin
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by isaiahethan: 12:07pm On Jun 06, 2021
inoki247:
confused man....

How can a fake news carrier detect a fake News na dere I know say the News is real....

Tweet
See new Tweets
Conversation

Femi Fani-Kayode
@realFFK
The story that is being peddled around by some fake news merchants that my dearest friend and brother, Prophet T.B. Joshua of SCOAN, is dead is FALSE!
It is FAKE NEWS in its most hideous form. The Prophet is alive and well and he shall live long and prosper. Glory hallelujah!
9:15 PM · Jun 5, 2021·Twitter for Android
Retweets
Quote Tweets
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by igbowoman: 1:04pm On Jun 06, 2021
No more sale of fake miracle water to the gullible
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by mastermaestro(m): 4:52pm On Jun 06, 2021
Jesuschristus:
The church's official fb page confirmed it.I av never seen a worst Antichrist but packaged by devil like TB Joshua. His powerful anointing water and sticker can't save him.He can see the destruction and death of world leaders ,but was blind to the destruction of his church and life.Well I amnt concerned bcs I know another terrible Antichrist will replace him.I am sure of one thing He won't rest in peace for misleading millions. angry

Finally, another fellow who was not deceived. Truly he was excellently packaged by Satan himself.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by mixmastering: 7:31pm On Jun 06, 2021
PrinceofHCI:
Prophecy fulfilled!
Signs of our time!!!
What prophecy?
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by mixmastering: 7:43pm On Jun 06, 2021
semyman:

Be sure of your facts
What are the facts?
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Christistruth00: 8:03pm On Jun 06, 2021
After Several Warnings Jesus has finally taken out the Bible Quoting Witchdoctor of the Synagogue Juju Shrine

Repent !!!!! For the Kingdom of God is at hand

Only Jesus saves

Juju Pastors of Mega Churches can not Save you

1 Like

Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by pashiano: 10:21am On Jun 07, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
its a portal and energy that claims souls and returns them back to the stars
can I get ur WhatsApp number plz
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by HEAVEN4444: 10:25am On Jun 07, 2021
pashiano:
can I get ur WhatsApp number plz
Connect with me in my facebook group and i will give my number there
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Omodua(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2021
Factfinder1:

I've passed his highest hight and that of your entire family
See this wretched mascot fooling himself. Needless glorifying you with response.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by pashiano: 5:27pm On Jun 07, 2021
HEAVEN4444:
Connect with me in my facebook group and i will give my number there
what's the name of the group?
what's the name bro
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by HEAVEN4444: 6:26pm On Jun 07, 2021
pashiano:
what's the name of the group?
ASTROLOGY OF CELEBRITIES
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Kaybenny(m): 3:30pm On Jun 13, 2021
Samade7:

So u sef never get sense since all dis while.......how do u know is a fake prophet?
Mumu

Watin you no know big pass you.
So keep quiet.

How do I know you're the son of your father?
Mumu
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Samade7: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2021
Kaybenny:

Watin you no know big pass you.
So keep quiet.

How do I know you're the son of your father?
Mumu

Werey, whether is a fake prophet or not dats ur problem.
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Kaybenny(m): 9:51pm On Jun 13, 2021
Samade7:

Werey, whether is a fake prophet or not dats ur problem.

Correction please, it's "he's" not "is"!
The English is hard in my head.

Glad you know now it's my problem, so go sniff on other peoples comments.

ef U
cool
Re: “I’m Deeply Saddened” – Femi Fani-Kayode Confirms TB Joshua’s Death by Brexxit(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2022
adejabs:
May his soul rest in peace
You emailed me, WhatsApp contact on my signature.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

The Most Surprising Thing About Abba Kyari Drug Case / President Muhammadu Buhari Has Cancer - Sahara Reporters / Bukola Saraki Leaves APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.